Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? (11398 Views)

Toyota Sienna 10 Pin Gear Not Working In Reverse But Works In Drive / Having Gear Problems On Your 10 Pin Gear? / Small Crank Sound When I Move Gear From Park To Reverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? by Dozieson(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2021
MARKone:

Sorry, I had to laugh, had a brain freeze reading this, till I realised it was your phone number....seben seben grin

I swear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? by olenyi: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Brooks5:

I paid N350K and was told it's a 13 pin gear but my check engine light won't go off after installation and the gear always has a revving sound when am accelerating and does hard shifting especially when I downshift. I became afraid when someone told me that they can buy a 10 pin gear and convert it.

How do I know if it is a 10 or 13 pin gear?
Also, are you in Abuja?

https://www.nairaland.com/6435656/abuja-environs-remotely-follow-car
Re: How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? by patrick100(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
Exactly what just happened to me now.
I changed my shaft and the next day, I couldn't drive smoothly. Now they are telling me that the gear has packed up. I am being advised to change to a 10 pin transmission.
Freshlook46:
Really? I don't know why the 13 pin is sensitive. My transmission was good and working perfectly until a mechanic worked on the shaft. I was driving home that day from his work place my car refused to move and the next thing I heard was loud noise from the gear that was how it spoiled. I will buy the 13 pin gear as you said .. thank you
Re: How Do I Convert My Gear From 13 Pin To 10 Pin? by Dozieson(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
patrick100:
Exactly what just happened to me now.
I changed my shaft and the next day, I couldn't drive smoothly. Now they are telling me that the gear has packed up. I am being advised to change to a 10 pin transmission.

No change o. Stick with 13pin to avoid more troubles. Money is the issue here. Those yeye mechanic has contaminated your gear with their dirty work environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro And Con Of Golf 4 Please Advice With Your Experience !!! / NADDC To Introduce Road Worthiness Proof For Clearing Tokunbo Cars / Tire Threads And Their Meaning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.