Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

KMJ Web Design And Development Academy From Scratch With Practicals - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / KMJ Web Design And Development Academy From Scratch With Practicals (306 Views)

I "Tried" To Clone This Website From Scratch With HTML /CSS. / Learn Programming From Scratch With These Wonderful Apps / Check Out Social Network I Built From Scratch With Php - Gisthive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KMJ Web Design And Development Academy From Scratch With Practicals by sopstan(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2021
*KMJ Web Academy* is a “Self-Paced and Instructor Led” set of courses with the option to take the Web Design, Web Development and Web programming.

These Training Courses are designed to guide students/skill hunters to understand the competency in the fundamentals of Web design and Web development. In order to become successful in these field, it is essential to master the concepts, techniques, and languages that are currently on demand. In looking at the wide range of technologies currently in use on the web, however, it is easy to become overwhelmed by the variety of techniques and technologies being deployed today.

Our web designing tutorial includes core web technologies, like HTML and CSS used to build layout of a website. After that we will cover advance web technologies like JavaScript with ES6, JS library JQuery, and JavaScript framework Angular JS or Vue js.

We will also cover HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap4 to build Latest, interactive and responsive websites with improved performance on both Desktop and Mobile Devices. This Web Design Tutorial is meant for beginners, students, and also skill hunters and job seekers.

To learn web designing, we need a code editor, a web browser, and basic knowledge of computers(if you don't have basic knowledge of computers please see me for that).

Please contact this number to join the group:
+234 706 223 2024

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy transgendered Dolls? / Backend Needed? / Vtu Portal System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.