Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs (1901 Views)

Bandit Plays With Lebanese Worker: "Foreign Firms Pay Bandits For Protection" / Families Paid N800m To Secure Release Of 7 Kaduna Train Captives / Pictures Of The Girls Supplied To Bandits For Sex In Kaduna Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by iceberylin(m): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
FG that is struggling to meet up with daily financial obligations will pay 800m to one ragtag bandits.
Well i'm not suprised though if you guys can believe one phantom jubril from sudan is the one occupying aso rock then it will be easier to believe this one.
No need for insults.
Argue like a reasonable person
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by princdebola201(m): 8:30am On Feb 20, 2021
iceberylin:

shekau is only terrorizing Nigeria, Chad dealt with him the las time he deviated.

Last time I checked these bandits had RPG. Seems you don’t know what’s happening in Nigeria
boko haram still attack chad soilders 3 months ago after idris derby killed 1000 boko haram on paper last year march.
I guess you re not aware boko haram are also terrorising cameroun . infact anytime they re chase by nigerian soilders they run back to their base in cameroun
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Monogamy: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Mokason288:

You are fooooooolish

Did I say APC was funding Terrorist during PDP regime?

No offense to anyone here but Hausa’s are usually a step ahead ,they know exactly what they are doing

How can you negotiate with Terrorist to the tune of 800million
What do you think they will do with such money?
Let me tell you slow poke ... They (Terrorist) will only grow stronger and increase their network

Mynd44, lalasticlacla, mukina, OAMJ4

Rule 2 broken
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Pato5(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2021
I thought we were told kidnappers use crypto currency to collect their ransom why paying with cash? Should they ban use of cash too?
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Mokason288(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2021
Monogamy:

Mynd44, lalasticlacla, mukina, OAMJ4

Rule 2 broken
True
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
its a ridiculous lie. If bandits not up to 20 got 800m that means shekau and his foot soilders in North east should be billionaires by now for releasing over 100 chibok girls
You think shekau isn't a billionaire already

Do you know how many times he has dictched negotiation and amensty with the fg on a blank cheque

Or you think it's sticks and teeth he uses to shake a federal army that is well funded with billions of dollars to it's foundation and cause them casualties for more than a decade now
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Resurrection212: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2021
APC how many APC supporting this bandits except Buhari led Government.
Mokason288:

When Jonathan told us APC

Had a hidden agenda , we thought they just wanted to score cheap point

There is no better way to fund terrorist, than what we are experiencing with baba go slow embarassed
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
its a ridiculous lie. If bandits not up to 20 got 800m that means shekau and his foot soilders in North east should be billionaires by now for releasing over 100 chibok girls
bandits only got 30m. governor stole the remaining 770m.
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by princdebola201(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:

Do you know how many times he has dictched negotiation and amensty with the fg on a blank cheque
billionaire that his assets exist in the forestcheesy
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Mokason288(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Resurrection212:
APC how many APC supporting this bandits except Buhari led Government.
Are you speaking English?
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Resurrection212: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2021
No I speak Arabic. Sorry I don't know I'm speaking to dumb fellow.
Mokason288:

Are you speaking English?
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
billionaire that his assets exist in the forestcheesy
Shekau is well funded in billions just know that.

This is someone that can buy the loyalty of the average Northern working for him, feed them, arm them, and bribe the traditional leaders to spy for them.

He may be using his wealth to wage jihad like bin laden that doesn't mean he doesn't have billions in his control
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Any Nairlander who thinks or believes that Terrorists freed hostages without taking a dime is an absolute buffoon and an illiterate

1 Like

Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by princdebola201(m): 9:56am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Shekau is well funded in billions just know that.

This is someone that can buy the loyalty of the average Northern working for him, feed them, arm them, and bribe the traditional leaders to spy for them.

He may be using his wealth to wage jihad like bin laden that doesn't mean he doesn't have billions in his control
The same shekau that relied on isis for fundingcheesy
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2021
princdebola201:
Your brain is not functional.
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by iceberylin(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Mikecold:

Or you think it's sticks and teeth he uses to shake a federal army that is well funded with billions of dollars to it's foundation and cause them casualties for more than a decade now

I can’t believe that guy is definitely thinking with his Anus
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by SmartPolician: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Mokason288:

When Jonathan told us APC

Had a hidden agenda , we thought they just wanted to score cheap point

There is no better way to fund terrorist, than what we are experiencing with baba go slow embarassed

Move on, huncle.
Jonathan was a terrible leader himself.
What we see today is a result of domino effect.

Over the years, Nigeria's population has been increasing with our borders left unmanned.
Foreigners make their way into this country without documentation.
They can commit crimes due to porous borders and get away with it.

Nigeria has no plans for young people, so they are now looking for ways to survive.
The less intelligent northern youths take up arms, become bandits, kidnaps, suicide bombers and cattle rustlers.

In contrast, the South experiences less of violent crimes because they are more enterprising, educated and a vast majority of young people are into cybercrimes. Nigeria will only get worse in the coming years because there's no solution in sight.
Re: FG Pays N800M To Bandits For Release Of Niger School students and staffs by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2021
iceberylin:

I can’t believe that guy is definitely thinking with his Anus
I just gave up talking to him.

He doesn't know it's costs billions to engage in a war for over 10 years let alone one with a national army that is even winning the army.

He doesn't know how much of our national budget has been going to army for more than a decade yet they are meeting a match or superiority in Boko Haram

ESN that came on board this year to combat just Herdsmen are spending nothing less than billions in arming themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Is A Major Supporter Of Terrorism, Killings By Herders - Southern Go / Nnewi Billionaires Endorsed Soludo For Governor Of Anambra State(photos) / Kano Hisbah Vows To Rearrest Young Man Who Stopped Praying After Officials Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.