Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? (2856 Views)

Stephanie Arnott:58-year-old Grandmother With A Six-pack,say She Looks..(photo) / What makes a "big boy" or "big girl"? / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 5:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Hi nairalander, I know we are going 2 the poll to day cause i can not wait to cast my vote. Now i m stepping out 2 run. It dawn on me that there social, political, economic,and religion implication to six pack and big stomach. which one have you got and how has it affect you in all the factors listed above. Hit me up with ur answer so that we can lean from it!
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 5:07am On Apr 09, 2011
I have a flat pack cool
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 5:14am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane you are so lucky cause people spend hrs in the gym just to lose some abs.Flat tommy could be sexy depending on ur stature.how did get ur flat tommy?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2011
I have 8 pack grin
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2011
hey! im out. i need to work out!
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 5:18am On Apr 09, 2011
paradice:

kandiikane you are so lucky cause people spend hrs in the gym just to lose some abs.Flat tommy could be sexy depending on your stature.how did get your flat tommy?
I use to go gym but in general I am slim and I have always had it, genetics grin
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 5:19am On Apr 09, 2011
rokiatu:

I have 8 pack grin

lol er, that is so unattractive, A woman with 8 pack lol kiss
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by dayokanu(m): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

I have a flat pack cool

Balal ma. Lemme see it.

I have 6 packs of Guiness. Check my profile pic
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by Pweety4me(f): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2011
No pac, no big stomach tongue
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 09, 2011
Flat stomach but no six pac, i kinda like looking more feminine grin
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by InkedNerd(f): 6:09am On Apr 09, 2011
@OP: I don't have a six pack but my stomach is flat and tone--I do a hundred crunches morning and night
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
rokiatu! 8pac, u must be an ogre.
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
what do you mean by saying"100 crunches"
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

Balal ma. Lemme see it.

I have 6 packs of Guiness. Check my profile pic

lol, no, just like my lips, my flat pack is also sacred it is for only one man cool

off-course, all the girls will say they have flat tummies. lol
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by paradice: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
if the only man meant for your flat stomach didnt show up, is that how u are going 2 take it 2 heaven? dont be afraid 2 give brother some loving!
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
paradice:

if the only man meant for your flat stomach didnt show up, is that how u are going 2 take it 2 heaven? dont be afraid 2 give brother some loving!

lol oh no, I can't go to heaven without my flat pack been shown, the man is here already. smiley
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by dayokanu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

lol oh no, I can't go to heaven without my flat pack been shown, the man is here already. smiley

Thats me baby
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
lol
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by dayokanu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
Loi reh?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
yow
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by dayokanu(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
wetin mek you dey laff?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

wetin mek you dey laff?

stop googling my languages I answered you before I said you but since you asked again,

nah yu lek uman bizness dey mek ah laff,
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
ar wan tok to u . .wetin na u name, usai u dey. . . .
na me name dayo ar tap na Amerikaa
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

ar wan tok to u . .wetin na u name, usai u dey. . . .
na me name dayo ar tap na Amerikaa

tok nuh, ar name fatou en ar tap na london, Ormos year yu old?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by BABE3: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
Six packs!
I don't work out! I just eat! I'm blessed I guess. undecided cheesy
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
BABE!:

Six packs!
I don't work out! I just eat! I'm blessed I guess. undecided cheesy

Naaah, you just chubby grin
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by BABE3: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^wHY dO you say that? smiley
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
Say what? I didn't say nothing
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by BABE3: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
Never mind. smiley
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by InkedNerd(f): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
@kandiikane: Do you have a piercing on or by your lip?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by kandiikane(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@kandiikane: Do you have a piercing on or by your lip?

Yeah its a black stud smiley. why?
Re: Six Pack Or Big Stomach Which Do You Have And How Did You Develop? by InkedNerd(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
kandiikane:

Yeah its a black stud smiley. why?

Because I don't see too many woman Nigerian women with facial piercings. Are you in Naija? If so, where did you get it done? And how do other Nigerians react to your piercing? Just askin' because I have a piercing as well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Change Dstv Subscription Package Halfway To Expiry Date / Why Did You Choose Your Username? / Female Soldier Beat's Man To........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.