Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break (36371 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Oyigboupdate Breaks Biafra Sit At Home In Oyigbo And Videos It - VIDEO / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by 247Dior(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
christistruth01:

What was IPOB attacking Lagos for?

Lagos is not Biafra?

Once you know Ojukwu's 1967 ambition you understand

Nigerians need to be prayerful

you really need to stop deceiving your head, yes we all know that Nnamdi kanu made stupid statements during the end sars but in reality we all know how the chaos started from the peaceful protest..so you suddenly forgot how thugs were brought in with luxury busses and land cruiser jeeps.. the chaos has already started before Nk made his statement... You need to go watch youtube videos expecially during the oba palace destruction and listen to languages ....

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
tonychristopher:

There is no single one international businessman from Ijaw land. It even a single one... How come you call women

The men are busy drinking kaikai somewhere or bursting pipelines in the creeks
At least we are not endangered species, unlike you igbos who are mark for death once you leave your potor potor eastland because of your criminality grin grin
If you want to know about ijaw women who are making waves in the diaspora,go google it up,I'm not here to educate you. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by BKayy: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2021
I can't believe you guys are still exchanging words with these subhumans from the creek.
People with no economical importance to the human race.
People that everybody take turns to use their little resources without resistance. The highest they can do is blow pipelines in the night when they run out of schnapps and the FG will come the next morning to buy more ogogoro for them and things goes back to normal.
Shameless apes

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by igboboy775: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
At least we are not endangered species, unlike you igbos who are mark for death once you leave your potor potor eastland because of your criminality grin grin
If you want to know about ijaw women who are making waves in the diaspora,go google it up,I'm not here to educate you. wink
Kwashiman challenged you to list notable Ijaw women known in the socioeconomic circles of human achievements, but all you've done is display profound cowardice by avoiding his challenge and throwing repetitively stupid insults about... are you indirectly admitting that there are no notable women of substance in your whole tribe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by igboboy775: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2021
BKayy:
I can believe you guys are still exchanging words with these subhumans from the creek.
People with no economical importance to the human race.
People that everybody take turns to use their little resources without resistance. The highest they can do is blow pipelines in the night when they run out of schnapps and the FG will come the next morning to buy more ogogoro for them and things goes back to normal.
Shameless apes
Kai! grin

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by joeyfire(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2021
247Dior:
you really need to stop deceiving your head, yes we all know that Nnamdi kanu made stupid statements during the end sars but in reality we all know how the chaos started from the peaceful protest..so you suddenly forgot how thugs were brought in with luxury busses and land cruiser jeeps.. the chaos has already started before Nk made his statement... You need to go watch youtube videos expecially during the oba palace destruction and listen to languages ....

People like the person you are quoting actually know IPOB had nothing to do with it. He is just here to spread hate propaganda. Ask him for facts now he cant give you any

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Toyinislam: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2021
This is a reliable way to get total control on your life and get financial freedom. Chat me om WhatsApp to know more 07033582274.

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
Bros we Googled notable Ijaw women and our search results came up blank. Except you want to count that London escapee criminal with several million dollars worth of criminal cases hanging over her head... I'm talking about Diezani (your Ijaw sister) as a notable figure? cause she's the only well known Ijaw women every Nigerian knows.
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Kwashiman:

Leave Ekealterego and face me like a man cheesy. I'm glad you're smart enough to call for backup cause I'm about to bury your whole cyber destiny on nairaland just very soon grin

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your list before I unleash my fussilades on you... Name 10 globally recognized Ijaw women in Nigeria or the diaspora, my own list is ready.
I didn't know these things are still breathing after breaking their spines from the jugular.
They are calling you out, are they actually planning a bequim mass?
You are asking them to do the impossible dropping 10 names. Even if they muster to come up with a few names, 90% will be filled with genetically modified Ijaws with traceable Igbo parent or roots.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AntiIgbo: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2021
igboboy775:

Kai! grin

Shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Ekealterego: 9:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Bros we Googled notable Ijaw women and our search results came up blank. Except you want to count that London escapee criminal with several million dollars worth of criminal cases hanging over her head... I'm talking about Diezani (your Ijaw sister) as a notable figure? cause she's the only well known Ijaw women every Nigerian knows.
Even she had to look for an Igbo man to cleanse her before she achieved anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by AntiIgbo: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2021
igboboy775:

Kwashiman challenged you to list notable Ijaw women known in the socioeconomic circles of human achievements, but all you've done is display profound cowardice by avoiding his challenge and throwing repetitively stupid insults about... are you indirectly admitting that there are no notable women of substance in your whole tribe?

Shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by PHijo(m): 9:41am On Mar 02, 2021
OfoIgbo:

According to the Ikwerre PG of Ohanaeze, he is Igbo.
The Ijaw attempt at claiming Ndoki people is obviously not working. Read my signature and weep. The book forever memorialized the Igbo ownership of UBANI. This was years before the Brass migrants to Ubani, coined the word IBANI

Biafra also had no weapons, and it took the world powers nearly 3years to defeat Biafra. It took the Nigeria just 12 days to crush you. Adaka Boro their leader also got killed by his Nigerian allies

Ijaw people's main allies, the Fulanis are now hated by most Nigerians. To make matters worse for you, the Fulanis are scared of modern Igbos.

For every Ikwerre man claiming Benin ancestry, there is a Benin man claiming Igodomigodo ancestry. Guess what, Igodomigodo is Igbo, and ancient OBAS of Benin had to be crowned by the Eze NRI, the oldest surviving Royal tradition in Nigeria.
Ikwerre will speak for themselves as far as I am concerned as you are claiming them they are also rejecting you.
You can tell lies to folks who do not know you Igbo culture thieves. Nri is Igala that you have lied to other Southerners for so long does not mean there are people who do not know your past and your present. Igodomigodo can never be Igbo not even in your wildest dream. Which year did the white man bring you to Nigeria? You were the 2nd to the last to come to Nigeria followed by the Fulani. We don't discuss Ijaw history we will keep being a mystery but the Ijaw sons and daughters have answered the call of the nation so you can cry all you want about Ndoki. Ijaw answer to no one but the nation. Ibani remains Ijaw if you like change the I as often as you like if you trespass sorry will be your name.
You were the allies of the Fulani. You are the Southern version of the Fulani. 2 greedy ethnic nations. You only got separated from Fulani because thieves will always fight for the biggest share.
You did not have weapon you declared war?The world supported Biafra till they found out your inconsistencies and lies. The moment the Ijaw came on board your pipe dream ended and this time it will end faster than it started. Igbos who do not have king will now crown a king of another ethnic group. The Oba of Benin for that matter. Nri is not the oldest surviving royal tradition. Clearly Igbos do not know what Royal nor traditions mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
igboboy775:

Have already told that flapdoodle of your brother kwashiman that i don't rate my people with people who are cursed from births,who are haunted like animals everywhere they go, but your bilge of a brother just like you is too stupid enough to process what i typed he keep mentioning me up and like the biblical cursed cain who is cursed to roam around the earth aimlessly grin
Wait a minute are you him? you type excalty like him.
If you want to know the achievements ijaw women have made Google it up wink i will never compare ijaw women with the notorious,infamous,igbo Wh0res never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Ekealterego:

Even she had to look for an Igbo man to cleanse her before she achieved anything.
Unfortunately her children and family will have to live with the stigma of her crimes, her only redeeming fate is that she married an Igbo man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by valirex: 9:47am On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

You are not ashamed that less than 150 declared a republic without arms and only one of them had prior police training yet it took you Igbos with an Igbo central and an Igbo regional government 12 days to end the republic! Just imagine the whole Ijaw nation was involved.

There is no place like Ubani in Rivers state and the name Ubani Igbo people bare they earn it only after they fulfill certain requirements placed on them by their Ijaw masters.

You keep boasting with things that reminds the world of your slave history. I have never seen a group humans that are this shameless.

I wonder who the Igbos in Rivers state are when certain group claim to be Benin descent. Apart from Ijaw we have Ogoni in Rivers state. If apart from the Ijaw and Ogoni the other significant group says they are of Benin descent then who are the Igbos land and cultural thieves like you keep on talking about?

We won the war against Biafra for the survival of our homeland and like before, we will win any attempt at intrusion by the Igbo.

We will not let the efforts of Chief Biriye, Major Boro, Captain Amangala and many others to be undermined by Igbo intruders.

@bolded they will tell you those people don't know their history, clowns. What surprises me is do they think they can force all these people into their Biafra contraption
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2021
PHijo:

Ikwerre will speak for themselves as far as I am concerned as you are claiming them they are also rejecting you.
You can tell lies to folks who do not know you Igbo culture thieves. Nri is Igala that you have lied to other Southerners for so long does not mean there are people who do not know your past and your present. Igodomigodo can never be Igbo not even in your wildest dream. Which year did the white man bring you to Nigeria? You were the 2nd to the last to come to Nigeria followed by the Fulani. We don't discuss Ijaw history we will keep being a mystery but the Ijaw sons and daughters have answered the call of the nation so you can cry all you want about Ndoki. Ijaw answer to no one but the nation. Ibani remains Ijaw if you like change the I as often as you like if you trespass sorry will be your name.
You were the allies of the Fulani. You are the Southern version of the Fulani. 2 greedy ethnic nations. You only got separated from Fulani because thieves will always fight for the biggest share.
You did not have weapon you declared war?The world supported Biafra till they found out your inconsistencies and lies. The moment the Ijaw came on board your pipe dream ended and this time it will end faster than it started. Igbos who do not have king will now crown a king of another ethnic group. The Oba of Benin for that matter. Nri is not the oldest surviving royal tradition. Clearly Igbos do not know what Royal nor traditions mean.

You said Ndoki is is Ijaw? There must be two Ndoki's out there because the Ndoki people I know are ethnic Igbos indigenous to Abia and River states

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
Have already told that flapdoodle of your brother kwashiman that i don't rate my people with people who are cursed from births,who are haunted like animals everywhere they go, but your bilge of a brother just like you is too stupid enough to process what i typed he keep mentioning me up and like the biblical cursed cain who is cursed to roam around the earth aimlessly grin
Wait a minute are you him? you type excalty like him.
If you want to know the achievements ijaw women have made Google it up wink i will never compare ijaw women with the notorious,infamous,igbo Wh0res never

Blah blah blah grin Repeating the same dumb insults, it seems wh.Ore are the only words your ogogoro addled braincells can muster. Maybe you're subtly trying to tell us about your worthless mother's olosho escapades, but we aren't interested in your self-indicting pathetic family history.

Simple challenge, name 10 notable Ijaw women and you're here grandstanding with your predictable one-liners!

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

@bolded they will tell you those people don't know their history, clowns. What surprises me is do they think they can force all these people into their Biafra contraption

The only country we were all forced into is Nigeria, the colonial creation of the white man. Biafra will be by democratic referendum. Those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans, those who vote against will carry on as Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by valirex: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

The only country we were all forced into is Nigeria, the colonial creation of the white man. Biafra will be by democratic referendum. Those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans, those who vote against will carry on as Nigerians

Let that vote be in your Ibo lands, no carry am come my side
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2021
valirex:

[s]Let that vote be in your Ibo lands, no carry am come my sid[/s]e
The way you inconsequential minorities like to form relevance by inserting your unwanted selfs into every conversation about Biafra is really funny sha grin, you're from Edo state - a colony of Yorubaland, when Nigeria breaks up, una people go fall in line and join Odua republic by fire by force... Biafra has never wanted your irrelevant arses in the Igbo nation, don't be that butterfly that thinks itself a bird!

6 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Coconuthead126:

[b]Bros we Googled notable Ijaw women and our search results came up blank.[/b]Except you want to count that London escapee criminal with several million dollars worth of criminal cases hanging over her head... I'm talking about Diezani (your Ijaw sister) as a notable figure? cause she's the only well known Ijaw women every Nigerian knows.
You did kwashiman man? now show me screenshot as proof. grin

Diezani Alison Madueke igbo criminal who deserves to burn in hell and rape by the devil for all eternity for her criminality.We don't even consider her ijaw to begin with, I was surprised when a human eating savages like you mention her,but then again you are cursed ones so it is in your DNA to glorify criminals. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

You said Ndoki is is Ijaw? There must be two Ndoki's out there because the Ndoki people I know are ethnic Igbos indigenous to Abia and River states
Don't mind that brainless ape, any idiot can stay in his dirty one bedroom apartment and make outlandish claims. I'm glad no Ndoki person even considers it a priority in gratifying that idiots claim with an answer much less from some Ijo minority scum whose region is the epicenter of neglect and biochemical waste, it will take only one local government in any of the Ndoki areas to wipe out the Ijaw polluted land dwelling subhumans in a matter of just days.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by valirex: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2021
[s]
Coconuthead126:

The way you inconsequential minorities like to form relevance by inserting your unwanted selfs into every conversation about Biafra is really funny sha grin, you're from Edo state - a colony of Yorubaland, when Nigeria breaks up, una people go fall in line and join Odua republic by fire by force... Biafra has never wanted your irrelevant arses in the Igbo nation, don't be that butterfly that thinks itself a bird!
[/s]

The way you inconsequential minorities like to form relevance by inserting your unwanted selfs into every conversation about Ẹdo is really funny sha grin, you're from futa jalon - a colony of Stupidity, when Nigeria breaks up, una people go fall in line and join Arewa republic by fire by force... Ẹdo has never wanted your irrelevant arses in the Ẹdo nation, don't be that butterfly that thinks itself a bird!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:
You did kwashiman man? now show me screenshot as proof. grin
Diezani is a igbo criminal who deserves to burn in hell and rape by the devil for all eternity for her criminality.We don't even consider her ijaw to begin with, I was surprised when a human eating savages like you mention her,but then again you are cursed ones so it is in your DNA to glorify criminals. grin grin

I'm not Kwashiman, I'm not a chicken-livered nonentitiy like yourself who can't even proudly name any worthy person in the whole Ijaw tribe...I saw the post where Kwashiman called you out on a simple challenge which you couldn't honor, and that's because you come from a tribe that can't even boast of one single indices of human resources... academicians una no get, global icons una no get, technocrats una no get, business moguls Zilch, famous entertainers una no get, which Ijaw person right now has made the headline for any major groundbreaking achievement home and abroad? which Ijo person is leading a top political or academic positions and any reputable organization in any part of the world? The only important/notable Ijaws you have out of your total population are Finidi George, Samson Siasia, JP Clark, Gabriel Okara, Brown Ideye, Timaya, Ben Murray....not one celebrated Ijaw female figure in your tribe (and that's a very poor metric for someone who has the effontery to insult Igbo women that have hundreds of accomplishments grin). Even your Niger Delta neighbors like the Urhobos, Edo, Itshekiri, Ogoni, Efiks, Ibibio etc can boast of a wealth of human resources in facts and figures!

8 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Coconuthead126:

I'm not Kwashiman, I'm not a chicken-livered nonentitiy like yourself who can't even proudly name any worthy person in the whole Ijaw tribe...I saw the post where Kwashiman called you out on a simple challenge which you couldn't honor, and that's because you come from a tribe that can't even boast of one single indices of human resources... academicians una no get, global icons una no get, technocrats una no get, business moguls Zilch, famous entertainers una no get, which Ijaw person right now has made the headline for any major groundbreaking achievement home and abroad? which Ijo person is leading a top political or academic positions and any reputable organization in any part of the world? The only important/notable Ijaws you have out of your total population are Finidi George, Samson Siasia, JP Clark, Gabriel Okara, Brown Ideye, Timaya, Ben Murray....not one celebrated Ijaw female figure in your tribe (and that's a very poor metric for someone who has the effontery to insult Igbo women that have hundreds of accomplishments grin). Even your Niger Delta neighbors like the Urhobos, Edo, Itshekiri, Ogoni, Efiks, Ibibio etc can boast of a wealth of human resources in facts and figures!

Where is the screen shot you said you Google pig? i'm still waiting for it.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Graysons: 10:49am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:

Now this is cold grin
Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:

Minority Ijaw creek-dwelling ogogoro-drinking charlatan, here's a screenshot of the whole notable people Google could provide (not even up to 30 people out of your whole population)!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 10:54am On Mar 02, 2021
SaintBishop:

Now compare the list from your smaller Urhobo neighbors... I would get a shotgun nearby and blast that barracuda shaped head of yours as a cursed Ijaw unproductive bastard with no human resources, especially after seeing the list of notable persons a smaller Urhobo tribe have produced!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by WorWorBoy: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Coconuthead126:

Minority Ijaw creek-dwelling ogogoro-drinking charlatan, here's a screenshot of the whole notable people Google could provide (not even up to 30 people out of your whole population)!

Google is not a reliable source so there information can not be trusted There are many notable ijaw men and women the likes of
Dame Patience Faka Jonthan

David Ibiyeomie

Agbani Darego

Taribo West

Finidi George

Rex Lawson

Harcourt Whyte

Sam Dede

Hilda Dokubo

Ibinabo Fiberesima

Walter Anga

Harry songs

Late j.t. Tom west.

I can go on and on dude the list is endless.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by Coconuthead126: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Google is not a reliable source so there information can not be trusted There are many notable ijaw men are women the likes of

David Ibiyeomie

Agbani Darego

Taribo West

Finidi George

Rex Lawson

Harcourt Whyte

Sam Dede

Hilda Dokubo

Ibinabo Fiberesima

Walter Anga

Harry songs

Late j.t. Tom west.

Ok this one is slightly better in terms of the names, but apart from Taribo, Agbani Darego, Rex Lawson and maybe Hilda Dokubo( one of my favorite veteran actresses), this list is no where good enough compared to the Urhobos who are way smaller in population! I haven't even listed numerous notable figures from the Edo, Efiks, Anioma Igbos, Ibibios, Itshekiri etc.. admit it or not, among your Niger Delta neighbors you Ijaws are the poorest in terms of human resources.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break by SaintBishop: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Google is not a reliable source so there information can not be trusted There are many notable ijaw men are women the likes of

David Ibiyeomie

Agbani Darego

Taribo West

Finidi George

Rex Lawson

Harcourt Whyte

Sam Dede

Hilda Dokubo

Ibinabo Fiberesima

Walter Anga

Harry songs

Late j.t. Tom west.

Don't mind the igbo dumb pig he is as foolish as his moniker Coconuthead126

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (60) (Reply)

Fayose Storms Zenith Bank To Withdraw Money / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Why Buhari Took His Son, Yusuf On The Official US Trip – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.