Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change (4617 Views)

How Humans Evolved After The Asteroid Hit . / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / A Massive Asteroid Got Extremely Close To Earth And Scientists Didn't Know Until (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBy1IhAg2oc

Budaatum StacyO Sinkhole Xmuslim Dominique palehair Bojack

There are Thousands of debris around the Earth's Orbit as of now . thing is only less than 5 can be seen due to light infractions and light from suns light years away , and spontaneous change of projectiles . Jupiter has helped in blocking the Earth from ice, dirts as huge as refrigerators ,most of worrisome asteroids ,
But then again
We knowing when the asteroid would hit dosnt make must difference as impact would be almost immediate and the debris (little fragments of asteroids broken down by Earths Atmosphere ) are cabable of tearing down towns and little cities , Since 2 weeks ago when the asteroid hit the moon ,The weather has changed ,thing is we were never meant to be here to begin with . and I don't think we would much longer .
If you feel depressed or anxious more recently it's because of the Retrograde

Fighting at this moment is pointless .
Smile Nobody would be here in the next 150years

Fake or not .nobody cares .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Ekemeze: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2021

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by meezynetwork(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2021
Fake as Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Danzakidakura(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I pray the biggest asteroids destroy the earth. I just wish the sun would swallow the earth today. smh
Ekemeze what did you sniff today. Dead deh hungry you.

21 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by josh123(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2021
Mumu op, how does jupiter blocks solar flares? FYI Its the earth emf that protects us from solar flares. Jupiter only protect us from asteroid and comets. Moreover what u wrote up there is fake!!!

5 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Ekemeze: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Danzakidakura(m): 12:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

Hey dumb fvck! Don't ever quote me again in your life.
a**fvcker. Go and hang your miserable life.

8 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Kayberg: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
See those ones insulting one another over what they can't even prove yet….
Nawa o!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Bluntguy: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Kayberg:
See those ones insulting one another over what they can't even prove yet….

Nawa o!
Don't mind them. Person house dey burn, him dey dey pursue rat.

7 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Blacklion3: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
No wonder there has been extreme cold lately
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:

There are Thousands of debris around the Earth's Orbit as of now . thing is only less than 5 can be seen due to light infractions and light from suns light years away , and spontaneous change of projectiles . Jupiter has helped in blocking the Earth from Solar flares , most of worrisome asteroids ,
But then again
We knowing when the asteroid would hit dosnt make must difference as impact would be almost immediate and the debris (little fragments of asteroids broken down by Earths Atmosphere ) are cabable of tearing down towns and little cities , Since 2 weeks ago when the asteroid hit the moon ,The weather has changed ,thing is we were never meant to be here to begin with . and I don't think we would much longer .

you only just discovered these videos eh - bushman grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by SKhanmi: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Weather modification tech exists already, many recent so called natural disasters are not natural. Believe it or not. But this, is fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by RealLordZeus(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
josh123:
Mumu op, how does jupiter blocks solar flares? FYI Its the earth emf that protects us from solar flares. Jupiter only protect us from asteroid and comets. Moreover what u wrote up there is fake!!!
The thing shock me too,
We wey do elementary science self know that earth is in a closer position to the sun than Jupiter.

So how come OP
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Angelacruz: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

I pray the biggest asteroids destroy the earth. I just wish the sun would swallow the earth today. smh
wish ur self alone...
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by ruggedtimi(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
meezynetwork:
Fake as Bleep
I swear hoax
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:

There are Thousands of debris around the Earth's Orbit as of now . thing is only less than 5 can be seen due to light infractions and light from suns light years away , and spontaneous change of projectiles . Jupiter has helped in blocking the Earth from Solar flares , most of worrisome asteroids ,
But then again

Most of this hypothesis and observations most times don't actually prove anything.

2 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by LordReed(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:

But then again

When did you start spreading fake news?

1 Like

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by RubiesBanking: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
LordReed:

When did you start spreading fake news?

Don't be surprised they post this fake stuff on fp.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by theFilmtric: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
fake as Bleep—thesourcerer I'm disappointed

theFilmtricsay
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by BigYash: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

Oga if the earth no let you stay,you go meet the sun. No come use your frustration spoil our cruise here on earth o..

3 Likes

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
josh123:
True , I'm a law student I dabble in cosmology, metaphysics and astrophysics , and yes solar flares are not blocked by Jupiter , but blocks asteroids as you said , but focusing on the one wrong thing in the post in aim to correct me .. Forgetting the topic as a whole is wonderful
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
meezynetwork:
Fake as Bleep
I'll be happy of you have prove or at a link to disprove the video seen and videotaped from different cameras and people.
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by KingAlayinde(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ekemeze:

stop waiting for asteroids , try to buy ya self an hypo and save ya self the stress
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by josh123(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
True , I'm a law student I dabble in cosmology, metaphysics and astrophysics , and yes solar flares are not blocked by Jupiter , but blocks asteroids as you said , but focusing on the one wrong thing in the post in aim to correct me .. Forgetting the topic as a whole is wonderful
if asteroid really hit the moon as seen in that video, we would have seen it in news world wide, because its something the government would not be able to hide, moreover other people would have recorded it with enough proof
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Pelecius: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
josh123:
When I also saw the solar flares with Jupiter stuff, I was expecting to see which website made such mistake. I never knew it was Op's idea. Lol

Great to see informed folks like you
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by Pelecius: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
I didn't see the Video but there's no reason to watch a "footage" from YouTube which is supposed to be about a global phenomenon, yet no govt space agencies have report it.
I'll save my data grin grin

On a second thought, what is the real explanation for the climate change sef? Moon definitely affect oceans tide, but how will it reverse season (hammartan here and winter in some places)?
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
josh123:
if asteroid really hit the moon as seen in that video, we would have seen it in news world wide, because its something the government would not be able to hide, moreover other people would have recorded it with enough proof
close up picture of the moon showing historical moments the moon was hit multiple times by asteriods hence the craters and rough moon structure. Do you even know how the moon was formed ? I hope you are having a wonderful day though ?

Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
SKhanmi:
Weather modification tech exists already, many recent so called natural disasters are not natural. Believe it or not. But this, is fake
Okay .
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pelecius:

When I also saw the solar flares with Jupiter stuff, I was expecting to see which website made such mistake. I never knew it was Op's idea. Lol

Great to see informed folks like you
solar flares are not blocked by Jupiter , in fact nothing stops solar flares , and yes I'm the Op
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
RealLordZeus:

The thing shock me too,
We wey do elementary science self know that earth is in a closer position to the sun than Jupiter.

So how come OP
Asteroids not solar flares. Changed it to ice
Re: Asteroid Hits The Moon , Possible Cause Of Random Weather Change by TheSourcerer: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
It is not a hoax the climate is changing ,the earth is cleansing/wiping but stupid people still doubting this well good news is we would all be dead in the next150 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State University Post Utme Result Out! / Uniport Releases 2010/2011 Cce Admission List / Approved Cyber Cafes By Jamb For Exam Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.