Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? (185 Views)

Pope Francis Will Consecrate Russia And Ukraine To Our Lady Today. / Do You See The Mysterious Angel That Appears At TB Joshua Burial / The Rape Of Children By Christians & Catholics Is Attack Upon African Bloodline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? by christainslove: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Catholics

The Catholic Church is not the first church. The first church was actually mentioned in the bible. Acts 11-26And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
The Bible says we are not to bow to idols whether on earth,or in heaven or anywhere else.
Exodus 20:4-4“You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5you shall not bow down to them nor [b]serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting[c] the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
Mary and Jesus are in heaven so making images of Mary and Jesus and bowing to them is a sin. A trap by Satan telling you that just because the images are of Jesus and Mary, it is okay to bow to them.
Mary had other children beside Jesus. After she gave birth to Jesus,Mary had other children by Joseph.
Matthew 12:47-Then one said to Him, “Look, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside, seeking to speak with You.”
There is obviously no place like purgatory.After death,it is heaven or hell for everyone.
Hebrews 9:27-And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
And who is this Our Lady that keeps appearing? The Catholics are so easy to deceive.
The apparition wants devotion to the Immaculate heart of Mary.And she adds Mary worship to worship of Jesus.
They even worship this image of Mary that appears. But the bible says-Luke 4:8-And Jesus answered and said to him, “Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve
The bible says-Matthew 6:7-And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as the heathen do. For they think that they will be heard for their many words.
But the image of Mary apparition told them to pray the rosary repeating the Hail Marys,Our Father many times and calling Mary mother of God while Jesus always existed before the world was formed and she was the chosen vessel to bring him to the world.
I was reading once that those little girls that Mary appeared to once went in to meet the apparitions and saw Satan in Mary clothing and she changed back to Mary and they believed the story she told. I guess they wanted to believe that Mary was really appearing to them. Reminds me of the wolf in Goldilocks story.
I heard the Catholics used to persecute those who wanted to follow true Christianity. However the bible says- Matthew 5-10-Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? by peggywebbs(f): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2021
First let me tell you as a Catholic..we do not worship Mary, we do not bow down to her or anyone.

Second, as a Christian your primary duty is to spread the gospel and nothing else. You are not to play juge or jury. Only God knows his true worshipers.

Go back to your history and find out why they claim the Catholic church was the first . I'm sure whoever said it gave their explanation.

For the crimes and atrocities committed in the early church, you should know it is still happening today in all churches. You can't blame the church but the people. The crimes committed where done by people and it in no way defines the church.

Finally if you don't like Catholic church, nobody is compelling you to go there. You're free to worship God anywhere, so this thread of yours is irrelevant.

Find peace and have a great weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2021
There is no place in the Bible that suggest God will keep sinners in a place and torment them with fire forever.
Only God know the different method he will use in dealing with sinners.
Re: Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2021
peggywebbs:
First let me tell you as a Catholic..we do not worship Mary, we do not bow down to her or anyone.

Second, as a Christian your primary duty is to spread the gospel and nothing else. You are not to play juge or jury. Only God knows his true worshipers.

Go back to your history and find out why they claim the Catholic church was the first . I'm sure whoever said it gave their explanation.

For the crimes and atrocities committed in the early church, you should know it is still happening today in all churches. You can't blame the church but the people. The crimes committed where done by people and it in no way defines the church.

Finally if you don't like Catholic church, nobody is compelling you to go there. You're free to worship God anywhere, so this thread of yours is irrelevant.

Find peace and have a great weekend.

The crime committed by the Catholic Church were so bad that only Boko Haram and other Islamic terrorists will have the mind to repeat them today.
Re: Catholics Is False And Who Is The Our Lady That Appears? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
People who worship idols including those inside the church would always look for justify or deny their idolatry to enable them continue in it.

When Jesus told the Pharisees "man cannot serve God and mammon" because they were serving mammon and covetous, despite it being the obvious Truth, they derided Him.

So it shouldn't come as a surprise when those who worship idols inside the church, either money (mammon) or that dressed in the image of Mary, deny the obvious Truth or rubbish it as the Pharisees did.

It's characteristic of them!

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thanksgiving / No Christ, No Glory. / Something Important To Note (on BLM, Antifa, And Others Matters )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.