Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1305 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by thatgirl504(f): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning beautiful members of this forum, The current security situation of this country can be traced to the ugly beast called bigotry which has eaten deep into the fabrics of this ill patient called Nigeria.

There's no gainsaying that majority of our leaders do feed this beast just to score some political points. And the beast have been feed to the point that it now rake in some cash for most politicians. What is happening in the South West recently is as a result of the skillful handiwork of the ugly beast, and I can bodly tell you that some cabals seated above are having fun of the situation going on in the country.

The stolen statement "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" made by the president some years ago has been ridiculed by the president himself as he has consciously and unconsciously feed the ugly beast.

Moving forward, the South West is not the only region been affected by insecurity, the South East has also have their fair share, but the most worrisome is the North West region which happens to be the president own turf.

Terrorism, Banditry, Kidnapping and Cattle Rustling has flourish in his watch and this brings us to the title of the thread... "The New Business In Town"

You will agree with me that the news we read these days on social media about the insecurity in some parts of the country especially the Northern region, it's really troubling.

Some days ago, some students, staff of Kagara school in Niger State were kidnapped by some "bandits" which left our president to express his usual shock. That notwithstanding, the governor of Zamfara State who is known for empowering bandits in his state with millions of Naira came out to advise his Niger State counterpart that he should have a "Peace Deal" with bandits. After making that statement, I was preplaxed and wonder if bandits are business men offering their business expertise to the state.

Just yesterday, I read that the government are ready to swap arrested bandits for the school children.

Now it's going to be business as usual for bandits in different parts of the region, "Kidnap" and get paid by the government.

Which Way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: . by Monogamy: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Bandits are just foot soldiers for kidnapping.

It is still the same northern leaders , government officials precisely that are behind the kidnapping and paying ransom to themselves
Re: . by AskProf: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2021
thatgirl504:
Good morning beautiful members of this forum, The current security situation of this country can be traced to the ugly beast called bigotry which has eaten deep into the fabrics of this ill patient called Nigeria.

There's no gainsaying that majority of our leaders do feed this beast just to score some political points. And the beast have been feed to the point that it now rake in some cash for most politicians. What is happening in the South West recently is as a result of the skillful handiwork of the ugly beast, and I can bodly tell you that some cabals seated above are having fun of the situation going on in the country.

The stolen statement "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody" made by the president some years ago has been ridiculed by the president himself as he has consciously and unconsciously feed the ugly beast.

Moving forward, the South West is not the only region been affected by insecurity, the South East has also have their fair share, but the most worrisome is the North West region which happens to be the president own turf.

Terrorism, Banditry, Kidnapping and Cattle Rustling has flourish in his watch and this brings us to the title of the thread... "The New Business In Town"

You will agree with me that the news we read these days on social media about the insecurity in some parts of the country especially the Northern region, it's really troubling.

Some days ago, some students, staff of Kagara school in Niger State were kidnapped by some "bandits" which left our president to express his usual shock. That notwithstanding, the governor of Zamfara State who is known for empowering bandits in his statewith millions of Naira came out to advise his Niger State counterpart that he should have a "Peace Deal" with bandits. After making that statement, I was preplaxed and wonder if bandits are business men offering their business expertise to the state.

Just yesterday, I read that the government are ready to swap arrested bandits for the school children.

Now it's going to be business as usual for bandits in different parts of the region, "Kidnap" and get paid by the government.

Which Way Nigeria?

Which way to go?
Re: . by Optional09: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
do this sharp sharp

Re: . by AskProf: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2021
And, it's booming with 300 girls kidnapped from a Zamfara State girls' school

Re: . by SefunmiHookups: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2021
Is what
Re: . by thatgirl504(f): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Aunty why are you following me ?? are you not a lady?? Abi you want to study me here so that you go slut shame after. a why am I the only one you following on this whole Nairaland as if you haven't been on this site long enough to know other people? kini big deal ni e? I don't trust some of you for this site at all. What is a woman doing following me when she knows what I'm here for. You want to be monitoring my posts abi? ok ... continue. As if some of you are not worse in secrecy.
Just see how you're typing trash this morning, why are you feeling insecured? Is there something you're hiding? I followed you because you have guts to state your profession in a public forum.
Re: . by thatgirl504(f): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Busy body , swerve jare. Who has your time? You think you can out me on pedestal here? I laugh. For your information Woman, More than 8 Nairaland males have already been chatting with me via my mail box and hookups have been duly arranged pending when I'm free. If I don't, then my other girls will take care of them. so you can judge all you like,I DON'T CARE OO. na only me your hollier-than-thou self came to follow. just because I was brave enough to come here and do my business. mtcheeww... If you don't like it just look the other way . Na you type to dey rebuke someone and castigate but if they ask you for small money for instance, you will be giving excuse not to help. Excuse me! As if you are hollier for having sex wit your own man, that's if you're unmarried.
You're just quarrelling with yourself. cheesy
Re: . by SefunmiHookups: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2021
Ok
Re: . by SefunmiHookups: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2021
Lol. You guys are funny
Re: . by thatgirl504(f): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

wateva stories....bye bye. Keep being in suspense. since you've choose to out you're self in that position. You want to know everything. haha I laugh... if u like use another monciker, na your luck if you get hookup with me. but that'll be you being the biggest hypocrite on here! Byeee
Silly thing... You woke up at the wrong side of the bed. you are best ignored.
Re: . by SefunmiHookups: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2021
Lemme read
Re: . by thatgirl504(f): 10:39am On Mar 19, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

you pained huh? lol. good ignore me. now BYEEEE. No carry me for mind dear
Ok fool.
Re: . by PrinceOfLagos: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
thatgirl504:

Some days ago, some students, staff of Kagara school in Niger State were kidnapped by some "bandits" which left our president to express his usual shock. That notwithstanding, the governor of Zamfara State who is known for empowering bandits in his state with millions of Naira came out to advise his Niger State counterpart that he should have a "Peace Deal" with bandits. After making that statement, I was preplaxed and wonder if bandits are business men offering their business expertise to the state.

Which Way Nigeria?
Who is the girl on your profile she look familiar
Re: . by PrinceOfLagos: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
thatgirl504:
That's me. Good evening
she's so pretty , are you in Lagos ?
Re: . by PrinceOfLagos: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
thatgirl504:
No.
ok where you at ?
Re: . by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
thatgirl504:
North Central, but school in the South South. Why do you ask?
I'm a very private person , I don't know if you would want to talk offline

Let me know
Re: . by beerfraud: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm a very private person , I don't know if you would want to talk offline

Let me know
thatgirl504
Beware please
PrinceofLagos is a dubious man
Re: . by beerfraud: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
she's so pretty , are you in Lagos ?
wayrey want to fvck cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wetin We Do You? / Abaribe: "Imported Fifth Columnists Behind Attacks In The South East" / Destiny 2023: Why Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.