Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today (2602 Views)

Simon Ekpa To Place Bounty On Ohaneze Elders / Celebrity Endorsement Will Not Make You President - Simon Ekpa To Peter Obi / 50 Million Estimated To Tune In Today As Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast 7PM Biafra Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2022
There will be an emergency “state of the nation” live broadcast this afternoon to address Governor Soludo & Seun of Channel TV slanderous and libellous utterances on my person during their interview. Time 2pm Biafra time
@CCSoludo

@channelstv

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1510907284309913604?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mysticwebb: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2022
This Ekpa, zukwenuike. Haba! Where will all these things take us to?

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Let's settle all this, who do you think is brave!? undecided
Like for Simon, share for soludo

23 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Ofodirinwa: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo came to fight IPOB and appease the people he owes his political career to (Tinubu faction APC), though I don't even believe Tinubu and co care.

Many online (specifically online) have put a lot of expectations on his shoulders that have nothing to do with Biafra, and so far we are on statement #5 about IPOB in less than one month. IPOB has the will of the people and Soludo will waste his political capital as Rochas, Ekweremadu, Umahi, Uzodinma, Obiano and even Obi did in the past.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Just deport him and send him to a DSS facility to see shege.

Enough of this violence in the east.

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by jmoore(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
Soludo came to fight IPOB and appease the people he owes his political career to (Tinubu faction APC), though I don't even believe Tinubu and co care.

Many online (specifically online) have put a lot of expectations on his shoulders that have nothing to do with Biafra, and so far we are on statement #5 about IPOB in less than one month. IPOB has the will of the people and Soludo will waste his political capital as Rochas, Ekweremadu, Umahi, Uzodinma, Obiano and even Obi did in the past.
IPOB has the will of the people? The people should have voted for IPOB in the Anambra election.

Soludo should learn from Wike on how to deal with IPOB terrorists.

IPOB terrorists after threatening the Anambra election and failed, decided to use violence to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere in Anambra.

Those terrorists should start from the home state of the supleme leader. Abia state.

13 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Bounceboune7: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

wetin concern tinubu for here now

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Ofodirinwa: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Bounceboune7:
wetin concern tinubu for here now

Because you're new
https://247ureports.com/2012/08/prof-soludo-considers-anambra-2014-guber-under-acn/

Anyways, I hope I'm wrong but he is behaving suspiciously about this IPOB thing
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2022
When I was young I use to think the North has the highest number of illiterates. But as I see things now I am very convinced the south east has the highest number of illiterates in the world as a whole.
Tufiakwa

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Dankovich1: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
When I was young I use to think the North has the highest number of illiterates. But as I see things now I am very convinced the south east has the highest number of illiterates in the world as a whole.
Tufiakwa
we have a national monument of illiteracy sitted at the high chair of Aso Rock you dey talk all these ones chief.

8 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Dankovich1: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Meanwhile this EKPA of a guy should behave himself over there in Finland. I no know who send am that work wey he dey do.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply. It is the will of the people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by DaddyFabooluz(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2022
Dankovich1:
we have a national monument of illiteracy sitted at the high chair of Aso Rock you dey talk all these ones chief.

That was what I thought until I discovered it is higher in the south east. Their illiteracy now spans globally.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Dankovich1: 11:28am On Apr 04, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

That was what I thought until I discovered it is higher in the south east. Their illiteracy now spans globally.
it can never be higher in Jesus name grin
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2022
Dankovich1:
Meanwhile this EKPA of a guy should behave himself over there in Finland. I no know who send am that work wey he dey do.
Keep quiet
I have support of ipob bingos

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Mazisimonekpa(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
Sit At Home is a simple, effective and mildest form of civil disobedience and only a small sacrifice to pay in the course of FREEDOM. The people get it and comply. It is the will of the people.
I love you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by colorsofrainbow: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2022
GodHatesBigots:
Just deport him and send him to a DSS facility to see shege.

Enough of this violence in the east.
What are you waiting for to deport him?
Go Finland go deport am by yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by plaetton: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

I'm not sure which people Ipob you're talking about.
The far majority of people in Igboland are extremely loathsome of Ipob.
Yes, Ipob has the will of nearly all the criminal elements of Igboland. Ipob is now synonymous with terror and criminality and brigandage.
A little survey showed thar Ipob enjoys the support of jobless, mostly lawless and criminal minded youths, who are , of course, in the very small minority of the Igbo people.
The proof of that is that Ipob, from top to bottom, are impervious to rational dialogue, and have only violence and intimidation as their working currencies.
It is an insult to say publicly that those motley crew of pathological criminals have the will of the Igbo people.

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by plaetton: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Yes, Ipob has the will of nearly all the criminal elements of Igboland. Ipob is now synonymous with terror and criminality and brigandage.
A little survey showed that Ipob enjoys the support of jobless, mostly lawless and criminal minded youths, who are , of course, in the very small minority of the Igbo people.
The proof of that is that Ipob, from top to bottom, are impervious to rational dialogue, and have only violence and intimidation as their working currencies.
It is an insult to say publicly that those motley crew of pathological criminals have the will of the Igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by kettykings: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
The problem with these generation of fools who think they are fighting for Biafra is gross ignorance , they over using of the same tactics and lack of creativity , how on earth can sitting at home bring biafra bikonu. Tufiakwa !!!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by kettykings: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaetton:

A little survey showed that Ipob enjoys the support of jobless, mostly lawless and criminal minded youths, who are , of course, in the very small minority of the Igbo people.

what i think happened is that idiots, riff raffs , invalids and never do well has taken over IPOB from the intelligentia started it

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by kettykings: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
IPOB should purge itself , a lot of Never do well , Riff Raffs, societal invalids are now causing more problems for them , this is gross stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Emergingnation3(m): 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
jmoore:
[s]
IPOB has the will of the people? The people should have voted for IPOB in the Anambra election.

Soludo should learn from Wike on how to deal with IPOB terrorists.

IPOB terrorists after threatening the Anambra election and failed, decided to use violence to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere in Anambra.

Those terrorists should start from the home state of the supleme leader. Abia state.[/s]
Trashed,. Kanu/IPOB Represent the entirety of Ndigbo..... If you ain't comfortable with that, slammed your head 100times for all we care..

Typical Fulani Muslim..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by IkamanfromOwa: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Okay
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Help2020: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

shey soludo nan APC member?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Afamed: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
IPoB bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by MadamExcellency: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
kettykings:
IPOB should purge itself , a lot of Never do well , Riff Raffs, societal invalids are now causing more problems for them , this is gross stupidity

IPOB has the approval of the super majority because they are self sponsored. They are not inflicting any pain to everyday Igbo man, woman, youth or children.

Politicians are nothing when the people speak with one voice.

Other majority ethnic nationalities are crying more than the Igbos because they hate it when Igbos speak with one voice and vote the same pattern.
Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Elnuk34(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
Compy with what? People are scared of going out because of the threats of violence. If IPOB wants to test it popularity, let them stop the threat and see the number of people that will comply with their stay at home order.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by IGBOSON1: 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Prof' Soludo has NOT been confrontational with IPOB! He has said the right things so far and has even joined the call for Mazi kanus' release!

What's happening here is outside forces are using this Ekpa fool to try and cause division within IPOB as well as try to paint IPOB in a bad light in the eyes of Ndigbo! But all this will fail!

Notice how all these bigots and Igbo-haters are so willing to take the words of the Ekpa fool over those of the IPOB spokesperson Emma Powerful? They equally open thousands of threads to highlight Ekpas' threats on sit-at-home (not minding thje fact their own backyards are equally on fire)....trying to give those threats the oxygen of publicity!

Why do they do this? The primary reason is unbridled hatred towards Ndigbo! Besides trying to cause divisions in IPOB and paint the organisation in a negative light in the eyes of Ndigbo, they also don't want Soludo to have the peace and stability he needs to propel Anambra to greater developmental heights......a south-east state doing well brings out the anger in them because they see themselves as being 'superior' to Ndigbo the 'conquered nyamurees'!

I'll reiterate it for the umpteenth time: Ndigbo will NOT progress at the pace we want to and catch up with the likes of Sinapore, UAE and even little Rwanda, if we continue sharing the same country with the Fulani and Yoruba! Any Igbo (including our naive political elite) who think otherwise....that Ndigbo can thrive and do as well as they possibly can in 'one Nigeria' are just kidding themsleves!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by IGBOSON1: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
MadamExcellency:

IPOB has the approval of the super majority because they are self sponsored. They are not inflicting any pain to everyday Igbo man, woman, youth or children.

Other majority ethnic nationalities are crying more than the Igbos because they hate it when Igbos speak with one voice and vote the same pattern.

The bolded is true, but i just want to underline the fact that this present sit-at-home thing IS NOT BEING DRIVEN BY IPOB! It's being driven by outside forces using the Ekpa scoundrel for the reasons mentioned in my previous post above!

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa To Gov Soludo......you Will Hear From Me By 2PM Biafra Time Today by Elnuk34(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
MadamExcellency:

So those FRSC officers killed yesterday for nothing are not your everyday Igbo men. Don't worry it will soon get to you or someone close to you. Keep on supporting!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Why Tanko Almakura Was Not Made APC National Chairman? / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / 102-yr-old Man To Return Home After Meeting Obi In Canada (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.