Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. (500 Views)

7 People Charged To Court For Parading A Woman Naked In Anambra / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by Phantomahawk(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2021
It is disheartening to find out that a Nobel platform like Nairaland is being abused by some unscrupulous people. A person posted an advertisement on this forum claiming to be offering a service but it turns out he is a fraud.
I saw an advertisement on nairaland a few days ago about someone who was into airtime and data sales. I contacted him with the number he kept here and he promised to do a data subscription for me as soon as he gets paid. I still had data then but a few days later precisely 18th February 2021, I was in a meeting and needed data, so I contacted him again and paid #2000 for a subscription, only for the unfortunate boy to tell me his network was bad and he would make the sub as soon as network improves.Up till tomorrow his network hasn't improved & he has switched off his phone to become incommunicado. Such cheap scams are unfortunate and should be discouraged,that's why I'm bringing it up here so he is brought to check and another person doesn't fall victim. As for the person, I have made complain to the bank as well as EFCC and the Nigerian police.
The fraudulent account details: Akindele Olubunmi Ayobami and his phone number is +234 904 746 2339 with first bank account number is 2035790705.
Please beware of this fraud.
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by BrandBrainBox: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Sorry dear. Please mention the person's Nairaland moniker so that he can come here to defend himself for the sake of transparency and fair hearing.
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by Duru9(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2021
You wan scam network provider and got scammed

Cheap things are always fake
It's good you learned the hard way
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by SUPERPACK: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Phantomahawk:
It is disheartening to find out that a Nobel platform like Nairaland is being abused by some unscrupulous people. A person posted an advertisement on this forum claiming to be offering a service but it turns out he is a fraud.
I saw an advertisement on nairaland a few days ago about someone who was into airtime and data sales. I contacted him with the number he kept here and he promised to do a data subscription for me as soon as he gets paid. I still had data then but a few days later precisely 18th February 2021, I was in a meeting and needed data, so I contacted him again and paid #2000 for a subscription, only for the unfortunate boy to tell me his network was bad and he would make the sub as soon as network improves.Up till tomorrow his network hasn't improved & he has switched off his phone to become incommunicado. Such cheap scams are unfortunate and should be discouraged,that's why I'm bringing it up here so he is brought to check and another person doesn't fall victim. As for the person, I have made complain to the bank as well as EFCC and the Nigerian police.
The fraudulent account details: Akindele Olubunmi Ayobami and his phone number is +234 904 746 2339 with first bank account number is 2035790705.
Please beware of this fraud.
Why buy data from people when you can register and buy directly from Mobīlênig.com. Stop buying data from those that advertise on frontpage with so cheap price, they are scams.
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by Teetee777: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2021
I have similar issue with him too but mine was 700 naira. This is another no +234 704 830 5795
Akindele olubunmi
First,bank
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by Phantomahawk(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
@Duru If you understand English language and know how to read properly, I did not say I wanted cheap stuff, I communicated like he was someone whom you could just pay and let him do a sub for you in the event you're indisposed like the day I was in a meeting and needed data. Moreover that's cheap fraud; imagine if you don't have confidence in e-commerce at such a small level, can we have confidence when millions are involved. The world over e-commerce works yet TRUST is the driver. Tomorrow it may be you or someone you know who would have same complain.
Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by kekemeke2000: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2021
I also fell a victim.please beware

Phone number. 090 34644282

First bank
Akindele olubunmi ayobami

His phone numbers

+234 904 746 2339
+234 704 830 5795
+234 903 464 4282

His other account details are as follows
akindele olubunmi
First,bank

Re: Beware Of A Fraudulent Criminal Parading Himself On Nairaland. by sureukraine111: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2021
Always use the report button to report those bling bling posts about cheap data usually on thread 1 of front page posts.

They are scammers.

on the post, click report, input 9 and report to the mods.

This applies to every scam post

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Students:Can We Make Sure Their Deaths Are Not In Vain / Killers Arrested In Osun Reveal Benue Shallow Graves Containing Wives, Four Othe / Prophet Caught Red-handed Sleeping With Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.