Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Redmi 9T Vs Redmi 9 Teardown: Upgrades That Are Not Visible To The Eyes 23 Views - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9T Vs Redmi 9 Teardown: Upgrades That Are Not Visible To The Eyes 23 Views (651 Views)

Redmi 9T Vs Tecno Camon 17 / Xiaomi Redmi 9 Teardown: Inside Review Shows Why Xiaomi Needs To Work Again / My Bluetooth Is Not Visible To Nearby Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9T Vs Redmi 9 Teardown: Upgrades That Are Not Visible To The Eyes 23 Views by Techrann(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2021
The Redmi 9Tbis meant to be the upgrade of the Redmi 9. From the outside there is actually little to no upgrade but the story from inside both phones is quite different.

Watch the Teardown and Inside Review of the Redmi 9T and Redmi 9 from the video below.

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. See you in my next one.��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCRZAmoSQLk

(1) (Reply)

Very Strong Cidea Pad Android Tab for just 48k / This Is The Secret Method To Get Internet Connection Unlimitedly (video + Proof) / SOLD Used Tecno POP 2F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.