Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (49508 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

This is a visible Igbo ritualist just like Onyeze satan and Odumeje. They are patronized there visibly and everybody knows them and they should stop roping the Church. Where is the picture of the ministry and congregation/worshippers?
Leave religion out of this.

Are you on crack?so if I say religious does it necessary means church or mosque...

Aren't there traditional religion,Hinduism....

They all have religious beliefs and superstitions
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=Fmghewzy post=99258830]
Fmghewzy's idiot mother is on crack/quote]

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Airlove: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
The babies and the woman look alike maybe they are her children
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by RighteousI: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Igbo Catholics at their best!
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=99258948][/quote]

Ode!!
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by realstars: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Which Ministry?
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Ode!!
Iya e ni ode!
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Simplyparis(f): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Too sad

1 Like

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Iya e ni ode!

Lol ,mumu I insulted you ,not your parents
Feel free to do the same.
No need to show me how pained you are by insulting my parents.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by MrMacinterchi1: 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
gentlestdude:
who come get the future like this?
rhe females
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Coinbased: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by jrusky(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
frankson1:

I guess, the same spirit controlling Boko Haram is the same spirit that controls 'animals' who carry out these acts.

The tin tire me.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Anyway,I didn't mention all ministries,I said most ministries.

"They" patronize.

Then,who patronize them??

Ha!

Your predicament is quite obvious.
You don't know who patronize them but have details of their activities? Can you listen to yourself!
Your foolishness is hereditary or acquired?
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nielsek(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pathetic and horrible scene!
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
If found guilty!! That evil woman should be roasted alive she doesn't deserve to be alive by now
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by NaMeAboki: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Wicked primitive savagery by so called advanced educated ppl - let them come and defend this one.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by stancydg: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is wickedness at its highest. Worst still, can't believe women are the ones doing this. Challenges the women are "" mindset we were raised with. Very pathetic, but in the Name of Jesus, we curse to the root these demonic manifestations in Nigeria, Africa and the World. No more in Jesus' Name.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fmghewzy:

Lol ,mumu I insulted you ,not your parents
Feel free to do the same.
No need to show me how pained you are by insulting my parents.
I am your mumu mother's mate, so I did that because she didn't train you well.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Do you know most ministries you see today flourish cause of highly mischievous spiritual influences??
You can NEVER know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line. It is not possible for you to know how they flourish if you are not on their lane.
Please let's know which people you patronize alongside the ministries and let's know their names and locations.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Twelfthman: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
Pathetic
God save us.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2021
Were are The future is female gangs?
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
IGBO/IPOB Amaka!
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Thomthom(m): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
When we said the future God... some f**L's said it is female
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Thomthom(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
gypsey:
Were are The future is female gangs?
I tell you...
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by ngadaAwo: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
omenka:
True, SOME PEOPLE are satanic. But you see people like yourself, that's what you just described.

You are a pathological bigot, so much so that if this had happened in the West or North, you would have given a BLANKET VERDICT about the people of the region, including their religion!!

But since it is one of yours, you have to literally WHISPER YOUR CONDEMNATION, reducing it to SOME PEOPLE.

You are a wicked man Racoon.
[/s]
more trash
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bops
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Fmghewzy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I am your mumu mother's mate, so I did that because she didn't train you well.

Are you sure you have sense Sha?
,if truly you are my mom's age mate ,am sorry to say ,you are an old fool.
(Agbaya)

PS: I don't believe you are my mum agemate
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You can NEVER know if a line is crooked unless you have an idea of a straight line. It is not possible for you to know how they flourish if you are not on their lane.
Please let's know which people you patronize alongside the ministries and let's know their names and locations.

Hmmmm
I get what you're doing dear,trying to twist narratives to make you feel so good about your point. But,trust me it isn't working at all.

Next time,try to think with your brains and not your heart.

Try the next door.
Bye.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pacespot(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Except otherwise proven, most Africans are not fully humans, they are just barbarians who emanated from medieval time, the Western civilization has deceived a lot of people thinking Africans are civilized, you can have the Western education but lacking their civilization, the latter is deeper and concerns with the people involved. Chinese were able to build themselves learning from Western civilization because Chinese were ready for it.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
@80 years she's still doing evil instead of her to repent and end life as a Christian, she's still working for the devil, is well with her.
Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by pepperdemzombie: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
StacyO:

Hmmmm
I get what you're doing dear,trying to twist narratives to make you feel so good about your point. But,trust me it isn't working at all.

Next time,try to think with your brains and not your heart.

Try the next door.
Bye.

Re: Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra by VictorUSA(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is exactly why I sometimes pray for fulani herdsmen to succeed in killing some people;but they will leave these kind of people and go about killing innocent people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnappers Who Killed John Adeyi Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) / Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.