Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra (579 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Suspected Killer Of Pastor Esther Neji Of Assemblies Of God Arrested / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by jaybenugo: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
An woman who runs a church Ministry at Awka road, Onitsha has been arrested with her workers for allegedly luring and butchering them for rituals, IgbereTV reports.

Several children were also found in her house unconscious at Housing Estate Fegge, Onitsha.

Ephraim Ononye who shared the story on Facebook wrote;

"You won't believe this but this video will tell you better..

I tell you what I know not what I think...
Greater percentage of the churches and ministries you know today are into what you won't believe....

These children were rescued for being Mordred and their brains would be used to prepare etekweele while their bodies would be upounded in a murter for money rituals.

Etekweele as I told you is the charm many pastors and Prophetess use to control the mindset of their followers so that they will believe what ever they are told and accept what ever they see in the name of Ministrations....

The use the brain of small children to make their followers reason like small babies when ever they are under their influence. (Ministration)

If I talk, you will hear things like, mind your own business, kingdom rising against itself, as a prophet why speak against your fellows, judge not, e.t.c.

This supposed Anambra based woman of God has being arrested along side her workers and the little little children were rescued at Housing estate, 3.3..

You better share this, 2021 is a year of exposure.
All that glitter s not gold...
Miracles and prophecies has landed many into papetual regrets...
Be wise..

Don't forget to always keep an eye on your little children...
For The days are evil...
And many are feeling disappointed in churches and ministries...
But their are men who will always stand tall for the gospel...
God is still God no matter what...

The end justifies the means....

+Ephraim Ononye."
https://www.facebook.com/143677372863922/posts/854246848473634/?app=fbl

Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by HopeVictor(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
The future is really female because women are learning to accomplish wicked things like men..they are even doing better.. nonsense
Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by gentlestdude(m): 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
who come get the future bayi? like for male, share for female.
Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by chatinent: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
I am truly saddened now.

Just look how malnourished the children are kept before taking their lives.

I could hear a lady recognizing sb she knows there, “Chidinma.”

These are still the same common people we see everyday.

They are our neighbors, friends, chat mates, nairalanders. They are only good when you don't notice what they do for a living.

Human is wicked.

Oh, it hurts me to know they gave that old witch the effrontery to even yell “anam agba oso” without headbutting her to coma.

I feel so sad these kinds of things happen right within us, with regular people we know.

It's high time you became careful of the very miracle centres you attended posed as churches.

All of them are for the money. I mean, all of them.

The love of money is truly the root of all injurious things.

Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by habsydiamond(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Woman of God indeed

Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by chatinent: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lalasticlala, ihe ojoo emeela. Bịa lee! Oh, m na-ebe ákwá.
Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by NaijaCover(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
The news has already been approved on nairaland homepage @lalasticlala
Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by Righteousness2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Woman of devil you mean!
Re: Woman Of God Arrested For Using Children For Rituals In Anambra by lalasticlala(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021

(1)

Proprietor Arrested For Allegedly Molesting A Teenage Girl / Group Demand Probe Into Alleged Killing Of Security Man By Police In Rivers / Akwa Ibom Governor Accuses Police Of Aiding Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.