Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) (33155 Views)

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) / People Celebrate Orji Kalu's Supreme Court Victory In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Mysticluv(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omg undecided The morher shouldn't go unpunished
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Lashist(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ipob again.

I think she must be a member of the terrorists group called Eastern security network.

Your own stupidity still plenty cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
The primitive tribe east of the Niger

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buh wait oh.

U sure say na em mama true true
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
some go still talk say Na Govt. cause am.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
This tribe sha

3 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Joshuazedd:
Even if she had mental problem, neck chain really?

Some people don't know how to handle such. They resort to beating, torture and eventual chaining in some dark place. What a shame. Even an animal doesn't deserve this treatment. Not even a goat.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by doxijaw: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
It's either that girl is insane or the parents are insane.

My igbo brothers and quick money mindset. We condemn the hausa for not going to school, yet Igbos have many university graduate but they have not liberated their mind

Half education is worst than no education. I see thousands of dumb shit commenting on nairaland and I wish They were illeterates.

Look at how the illiterate north are ruling and controlling the literate south Too much education is as bad as no education

Educated people always want to force their half baked opinion down your throat, that is why they cannot work together for the good the country.

Emancipation of the mind is number one. before acquiring all the knowledge in the world.

Facts
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

My igbo brothers and quick money mindset. We condemn the hausa for not going to school, yet Igbos have many university graduate but they have not liberated their mind

Half education is worst than no education. I see thousands of dumb shit commenting on nairaland and I wish They were illeterates.

Look at how the illiterate north are ruling and controlling the literate south Too much education is as bad as no education

Educated people always want to force their half baked opinion down your throat, that is why they cannot work together for the good the country.

Emancipation of the mind is number one. before acquiring all the knowledge in the world.
should this happened in the west they would have harvested her skull by now
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by emmyN(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Seems a lot of people didn't read the attached article. The mother claims the girl has mental challenge, and was kept in chains to keep her from wandering off. That's understandable. Only the manner it was done wasn't too acceptable. Besides, the state government vilifying her, what have they done about the number of naked mentally challenged people roaming about the state? They should first confirm the woman's claim that the daughter is mad and has a tendency to roam.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is barbaric
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by lordatkinson07(m): 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
NKAN MBE

HOW CAN A SANE PARENTS CHAIN THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL CHILD.
EVEN THEY (THE PARENT) NEED MENTAL EXAMINATION
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
why this wickedness.....why would a mother do this to her daughter? what mental illness will make one chain her daughter with those kind of chains n lock her up? no wonder mankind no get conscience again n dem plenty come naija come settle down!
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Focusmind: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
See how the chains has disfigured her two hands.

SE ehh! The kind things going on there, my mouth no fit talk am.

Greed, envy, robbery, snitching, back biting, killings, etc
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by erai30(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is a pure demonstration of witchcraft, she couldn't remember the pains she went through during conception and delivery.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

And I bet you this act is just so perculia to them. the security they so much hate are the ones that came to this poor girls rescue.... No region in Nigeria is totally free of vice!!!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
The mother threw the keys into Atlantic ocean or what.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
"Synonym for Hell Fire = Household of a Yamlegger. "

Housemaid, 1898 - 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by harmony75: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
remember someone too her mom chained her this girl from preteens she's already after men � her waka waka was just embrassing her mom have to chain her but later her older siblings talked their mother to stop..may GOD not give us children that will bring disgrace to us.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Pricelessruby(f): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Jesus Christ!!!, This is bad embarassed
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
And I bet you this act is just so perculia to them. the security they so much hate are the ones that came to this poor girls rescue.... No region in Nigeria is totally free of vice!!!

Just hear yourself talk!
The security they so much hate, as in

Who in his right mind would hate a security ?
They people don't just like the modus operandi of the so called Nigerian security system.., not that they don't like security, because they have been working very hard to have there abode secured
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Cold world
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by fof1: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeWrites:
More;

What Level of Wicked Practice is this? Is it Self help or Poverty induced affliction? May God have Mercy and thoroughly Heal Mother and Child...Amen.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by fof1: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeWrites:
More;

What Level of Wicked Practice is this? Is it Self help or Poverty induced affliction? May God have Mercy and thoroughly Heal Mother and Child...IJN, Amen.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
the name of the village SAY it all
OBINKITA ______ the heart of dog community
chai
I pass waec
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Godson500:
People are really wicked in this world o
They should chain the woman in the house and leave her there till the girl recovers.
Re: Teenage Girl Chained By Mother Rescued In Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
The Future is Female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hajara Usman-Baba Moves To Ban Beer Parlours In Police Barracks / Female suicide bomber arrested in Cameroon again (Photos) / NYSC Scandal: Bolaji Abdullahi To Pick Kwara PDP Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.