Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video (34042 Views)

A Nairalander Trip To Oil Producing Communities In Okrika And Onne In Rivers / Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by keandre: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
ruggedtimi:
trailer park 5h for short....brothels for onne 1-2k for short
Which side for onne?
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by keandre: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Malawian:
Which Nigerian tribe owns/lives in Onne?
Eleme people.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by erico2k2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
on of the best seaport in the eastern part of the country that could have help in decongesting the Lagos seaports but the northern people will not allow it work!
You Easterner sef,
Onne is in the South not far from Bayelsa, which one be East now? nah so Unah carry Rivers joined Biafra until E Shock Una
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by erico2k2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
icedbreez:

That igbo race is landlocked doesn't mean u try to forcefully annex d south south...we keep telling u it won't happen, wake up. .... leaving one slavery only to enter another one is stupidity ni?
Tell em again PLS
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by NgwalandAba(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
icedbreez:

That igbo race is landlocked doesn't mean u try to forcefully annex d south south...we keep telling u it won't happen, wake up. .... leaving one slavery only to enter another one is stupidity ni?

Shut the bleeped up, there is something called biafra before tick forest was cleared to discover black heart people from your end.

Igbos are the true owner of both south south and south east,it was called eastern Nigeria nkapi.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Akacollins7: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Onne, remind me of era of Rock cement. Nice place with beautiful olosho joint. I remember then
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Ever8090: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Demented idiot. The region you are afraid to mention has oil in all their states. Muturu banza.
yet they won't stay there and drink their oil but decided to be parasites surviving on other people's space...ewu!!!...
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by ruggedtimi(m): 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
keandre:

Which side for onne?
so many guest house around one get olosho inside..after market square junction, chief kanya guest house...
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Kinematics: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ade3131:

Enough of all these curse words I beg. What have they used the so to say 'little' allocation they get for?

They gave them NDDC and we know what happened to that. Yes, North is draining the country without contributing much but at least we've all seen that allot can still be achieved with the little they get as Akwa Ibom has shown.

PH used to have one of the worst airports in Nigeria. Let's also point the accusing fingers at their leaders.

So the airport na Rivers get am? Make we dey comment with small sense abeg.

And you keep making noise about Akwa Ibom. I laugh at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Kinematics: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ade3131:

Just to correct you sir, I'm not a northerner.

Back to the topic of discuss. If you cannot manage 13% derivative judiciously, how on earth will your governors manage quadruple of it?

It's not always about quantity, you need quality administrator managing the affairs of your state. Akwa Ibom remains the pace setter state in this country. Just one visionary leader and boom! Things will begin to change for good.

Pace setter state that cant lift its people out of poverty? Go to Onne and see what Akwa Ibom people are used for.

You are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Kingray10: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
TysonsCorner:
80% of workers in that port are northeners!!! It's really sad.
Same thing with warri refinary.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ever8090:
yet they won't stay there and drink their oil but decided to be parasites surviving on other people's space...ewu!!!...
Imbecil e. Your slave existence is telling on you. You are the type that should have been killed through abortion. Anu ofia!
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Ever8090: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Imbecil e. Your slave existence is telling on you. You are the type that should have been killed through abortion. Anu ofia!
no matter how pained you are by the truth that you love to hate, I will keep telling you..very soon you guys will be forced into that your half plot of land you call region because the Niger Deltans are not and will never form a country with you people, they have their own Niger Delta Republic "e shock you?"..and that is when you will definitely want to continue your nomadic life like the Fulanis and xenophobic attacks will be something you will face..make una dey there dey mumu Una sef...Anu mpama..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
PHijo:

I never said you are a Northerner, it even makes it worse if you are not a Northerner!

Have you asked yourself how well Nigeria used the 87 percent of our resources?

You talk as if Nigeria has had visionary leaders in abundance. The issue is NOT if it was well used, the issue is about what is RIGHTFULLY OURS.

What stops Nigeria from changing the law for derivation to go directly to the LGAs?

We want at least 50 percent, that is what others got and it is unjust to change the regulations when it was our turn.

It just tells me you Nigerians are ethnic and religious BIGOTS
Why did your son GEJ do nothing about it?
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut the bleeped up, there is something called biafra before tick forest was cleared to discover black heart people from your end.

Igbos are the true owner of both south south and south east,it was called eastern Nigeria nkapi.
What a daft fool you are. Eastern Nigeria was created by the British, not Igbos
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Limitless72(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ever8090:
no matter how pained you are by the truth that you love to hate, I will keep telling you..very soon you guys will be forced into that your half plot of land you call region because the Niger Deltans are not and will never form a country with you people, they have their own Niger Delta Republic "e shock you?"..and that is when you will definitely want to continue your nomadic life like the Fulanis and xenophobic attacks will be something you will face..make una dey there dey mumu Una sef...Anu mpama..

The Igbos don't want anything to do with the ijaws, urrhobo, itsekiri, Ikwerrre, et all in your Niger Delta republic. Just merge our Igbo brothers in your Niger Delta republic with us, or you people want to steal them, take them with you ..

....and if you complain of domination by the Igbos of the SE, you should be also scared of Igbos in your South south that you've forcefully conscripted int your Niger Delta republic because they would dominate you oooooo

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:
Hopeless lowlife, your r etarded mind failed to note that even Abia and Imo are grouped as part of your useless Niger Delta hogwash. Your self hate has made you blind to see the truth. Whether you like it or not, you will die and be forgotten like the miserable slave you are just as your useless Niger Delta garbage will never stand. Worthless baboon.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:40am On Feb 21, 2021
erico2k2:

You Easterner sef,
Onne is in the South not far from Bayelsa, which one be East now? nah so Unah carry Rivers joined Biafra until E Shock Una

in Nigeria is there anything like the south? in the world , its there anything like south south? you northerners created this division in the south nd say this one is west, this one is east, this one is south south, why isn't so in the north?

all I care is, let them make the seaport function properly so as to decongest the Lagos seaports simple!
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by NgwalandAba(m): 12:55am On Feb 21, 2021
BabaOwen:
What a daft fool you are. Eastern Nigeria was created by the British, not Igbos

Nigeria was also created by the fake british that consider me and you as one when we are not nonesense.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:24am On Feb 21, 2021
Wizzy13:

a trip to uyo will make you realized that oil money is working
Apart from good road what else?
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by erico2k2(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

in Nigeria is there anything like the south? in the world , its there anything like south south? you northerners created this division in the south nd say this one is west, this one is east, this one is south south, why isn't so in the north?

all I care is, let them make the seaport function properly so as to decongest the Lagos seaports simple!
See them. your brain is wet, who told you, Im, a Northerner? Im from the South-South Delta/Rivers so go figure.We have sout South-South and Southwest, if you cant get that fru ur thick kumkum skull, you can go and do o be!
NB, I have used the seaport B4, have you? its closer to Onitsha and Abba, tell your people to ship their containers here instead of hiding behind ur cheap phone typing trash!
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by erico2k2(m): 1:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Limitless72:

The Igbos don't want anything to do with the ijaws, urrhobo, itsekiri, Ikwerrre, et all in your Niger Delta republic. Just merge our Igbo brothers in your Niger Delta republic with us, or you people want to steal them, take them with you ..

....and if you complain of domination by the Igbos of the SE, you should be also scared of Igbos in your South south that you've forcefully conscripted int your Niger Delta republic because they would dominate you oooooo
MUMU** the Saba people and people of Delta North do not see themselves as Igbos they even spell themselves as IBO,,you lot like to claim unity yet your 5 states whom speak one language cannot even form a political party to rule yourselves yet you want more territories, Look clean your house 1st oh I 4got greed wont let yah lot, it has to be APC,PDP, cant yah form ur own party to rule over ur 5 states
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by PHijo(m): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2021
BabaOwen:
Why did your son GEJ do nothing about it?

If he was a despot he would have helped end the country called Nigeria!

The Ijaw people had only 4 senators out of 109 senators when Jonathan was in charge. It is only societies that fairness is known our rights would have been respected under a democratic dispensation.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by dbonks(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2021
Ade3131:

Enough of all these curse words I beg. What have they used the so to say 'little' allocation they get for?

They gave them NDDC and we know what happened to that. Yes, North is draining the country without contributing much but at least we've all seen that allot can still be achieved with the little they get as Akwa Ibom has shown.

PH used to have one of the worst airports in Nigeria. Let's also point the accusing fingers at their leaders.
This your mind set is the beginning of greed, you don't take greater chunk of what belongs to someone, give him/her miserable paultry and then turn back to ask the person what he is doing with the paultry....stop this nonsense...one thing is sure e go shock Nigeria one, when some group of generation will rise from Niger Delta and demand for total control of their God given resources, then the country will either leave them alone or use war which might either work or back �.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Ever8090: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Limitless72:

there are Yoruba in Benin Republic,Hausa in Ghana we have them here in Nigeria too but nobody is shouting our "blother"..so nothing will happen if you go manage your red mud erosion nfested land and let the lucky ones be were destiny has placed them..
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Ever8090: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Hopeless lowlife, your r etarded mind failed to note that even Abia and Imo are grouped as part of your useless Niger Delta hogwash. Your self hate has made you blind to see the truth. Whether you like it or not, you will die and be forgotten like the miserable slave you are just as your useless Niger Delta garbage will never stand. Worthless baboon.
your tears is giving me so much joy..Lol..I will keep telling you things you love to hate so that you will cry yourself a river. You can go hang yourself if you so wish I don't care because you are waste of space and oxygen.
...I was supposed to use South-South not Niger Delta...but the point still remain that, beging the south south and now the south west to consider accepting you people will never work!!...soon I mean very soon, you people will get that thing you are looking for and additional"Wahala" you never expected..
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Ever8090:
your tears is giving me so much joy..Lol..I will keep telling you things you love to hate so that you will cry yourself a river. You can go hang yourself if you so wish I don't care because you are waste of space and oxygen.
...I was supposed to use South-South not Niger Delta...but the point still remain that, beging the south south and now the south west to consider accepting you people will never work!!...soon I mean very soon, you people will get that thing you are looking for and additional"Wahala" you never expected..
Incoherent bastard. Lol. You see how jaundiced your assertions are. Directionless imbecil e. From Niger delta to south south. Jumping from one place to another just like the monkey you are. This goes to show that you are a nonentity, with no sense of purpose. Aboki slave. Keep wallowing in your idiocy. Lol. South south indeed.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by Ever8090: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Incoherent bastard. Lol. You see how jaundiced your assertions are. Directionless imbecil e. From Niger delta to south south. Jumping from one place to another just like the monkey you are. This goes to show that you are a nonentity, with no sense of purpose. Aboki slave. Keep wallowing in your idiocy. Lol. South south indeed.
I am still wondering why you still on here instead of doing the needful wit a bottle of "sniper". The pains in your hear knowing the boundaries of your dream country is overwhelming but that is how it is..go hug transformer so you won't witness the heartbreak..
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by icedbreez(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
NgwalandAba:

I Kno they have stopped teaching history in schools but still read up pls.

Before Ojukwu thought of Biafra there was a south south freedom fighter named Major Isaac Adaka Boro who first fought for Niger Delta Republic. BEFORE BIAFRA.

What makes u think ur agitation is superior to mine.

Besides our forefathers already told us how the Igbos marginalized and treated them like second class citizens under the then eastern region headquartered in Enugu. If dem give una power una go worst pass the fulanis.

abeg park well.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by EmekaA125(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
doctore212:
Abeg how much be olosho for that side.

Wetin I wan carry Onne Port do?
No go marry and start being responsible. Continue patronizing harlots whose have nothing again to live for other than sleeping with different kinds of mengrin grin grin grin
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by ebullient19(f): 12:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wizzy13:

a trip to uyo will make you realized that oil money is working
What's working?
If the government is favouring you please don't generalize it.
Re: Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video by NgwalandAba(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
icedbreez:

I Kno they have stopped teaching history in schools but still read up pls.

Before Ojukwu thought of Biafra there was a south south freedom fighter named Major Isaac Adaka Boro who first fought for Niger Delta Republic. BEFORE BIAFRA.

What makes u think ur agitation is superior to mine.

Besides our forefathers already told us how the Igbos marginalized and treated them like second class citizens under the then eastern region headquartered in Enugu. If dem give una power una go worst pass the fulanis.

abeg park well.

Shut up Muslim blood from Asaba to last village onukwe in Rivers are all igboland..your useless rant can't stop that. Go fight fulanis raping your sisters okay.

We control power from zik to goodluck..for your information we brought the federal system ya all are dying for.. power or no power no bastard tribe mess with us in Nigeria we even dominated your State animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Carrying Logs Of Wood Falls & Kills People In Imo State (Graphic Image) / Dangote To Give 250k To Anyone Who Reports Erring Dangote Truck Drivers / Travellers To Arrive Three Hours Before International Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.