Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says (199 Views)

Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government / 'N800m Paid To Bandits': FG Won’t Pay Ransom - Lai Mohammed / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by elizabeth24: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
According to the Minister of Information, Lai Mohmmed has stated that the Federal Government will not pay any ransom to secure the release of the abducted students and also members of staff of the Government college, Kagara, Nigeria state.

Lai Mohammed said this after an unconfirmed report alleged that the federal government paid N800m to secure the release of the abducted students and staff of the school.

According to Lai, he said;

“We employ kinetic and non-kinetic (measures), you don’t throwaway invitation to engage but the overall strategy you keep to your chest.”

Continuing, he said, “Bandits all over the world work with psychology of people. Deliberately, they target women and children because this is what will attract a lot of global outcry. That is exactly what bandits do all over the world.

“The government has put in place, all along, various strategies to contain banditry, to fight insurgency, to fight kidnapping. Some of these measures are kinetic, some are not kinetic. We didn’t get here overnight and that is why it is difficult to get out one day.

“Criminality in any form will not be tolerated by government. At the same time, government has a duty to look at the underlining causes of some of these criminalities in other to address them.

“I was in Minna with my colleagues, the Ministers of Interior and Police Affairs, the IG, and the National Security Adviser on Wednesday to get a firsthand information on the abduction of these Kagara schoolboys. I can tell you that as at today that the government is on top of the matter.”
Continuing, he said, “Bandits all over the world work with psychology of people. Deliberately, they target women and children because this is what will attract a lot of global outcry. That is exactly what bandits do all over the world.
“The government has put in place, all along, various strategies to contain banditry, to fight insurgency, to fight kidnapping. Some of these measures are kinetic, some are not kinetic. We didn’t get here overnight and that is why it is difficult to get out one day.
“Criminality in any form will not be tolerated by government. At the same time, government has a duty to look at the underlining causes of some of these criminalities in other to address them.
“I was in Minna with my colleagues, the Ministers of Interior and Police Affairs, the IG, and the National Security Adviser on Wednesday to get a firsthand information on the abduction of these Kagara schoolboys. I can tell you that as at today that the government is on top of the matter.”

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/02/kagara-abduction-fg-wont-pay-any-ransom-lai-mohammed-says.html

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by Emptoluwani: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mr lai is here with another lie
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by Daddysidhan: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
After ransom has been paid
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by habsydiamond(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Op..... I see u, u said according to Lai... What do you mean.. Cos Ayam not understanding oo

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by Ohizfly(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lai

Light my Kpoli
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by jubilee55f: 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Story story,stoooory. You won't pay ransom. But you can grant them amnesty with lucrative compensations. lying devil. One of Buhari's trusted slaves. Idiot. Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Won't Pay Any Ransom - Lai Mohammed Says by Never4getU: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
What other names have anyone to call stupid?

Sycophantic slave!

(1) (Reply)

Death / Chatham-house Declaration, Forked Tongues And Our Security Catastrophe / There Was No Fire Outbreak Inside Aso Villa" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.