Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State (48791 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
chaloskyx:
DO YOU KNOW THAT TERRORISM AND BANDITRY IS NOT GOING TO STOP THE REAL REASON THE NORTH HAS TURNED IT INTO A BUSINESS IS BECAUSE SINCE THEY CANT FIND OIL IN THEIR TERRITORIES THEY HAVE DECIDED TO USE THE TERM BANDITORY TO GENERATE IGR FOR THEMSELVES SO JUST KNOW THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND BUHARI ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES BE HIND BANDITRY BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDS MEN ARE ALL CONSTRUCTS OF THE NOTHERN RULING CLASS

yeah oga governor will collect 800 million and pay the kidnappers 30 millions

and keep the rest more than 3k percentage in profit

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by pickatyouu: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeria Army plays in shekau farm sambisa forest , boko haram hoist flag in another village. Make una dey do una self .

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by bigfish3k: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Where are the ever agile military that demolished orlu

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Basher8583: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Racoon:
Now the real deal have been done.They are busy disturbing peaceful regions forgetting the real terrorists.
They watched Sheik Gumi fraternizing with terrorists yet they could used intel and route these evil elements

Illiterate. You obviously just read the topic to come here and wail as usual.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Franking: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buhari's problem is IPOB. Boko Haram can hoist their flag at the Eagles Square for all he cares.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by SmartPolician: 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:
Not again but I saw somewhere earlier today when soldiers were jubilating for locating shakeu farm in sambisa Forest. Problem with our soldiers they will wait for them to attack instead of taking the fight to them. I think it's cowardice

Do you want to take the fight to someone who is probably more equipped than you? grin

The Nigerian military has been compromised and destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by ofiko123(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
The question now is whether Boko Haram will ever end in Nigeria...
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by emperor863(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Inkling:

Only in the dream

You don't have to respond to every insanity.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by joelag: 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
ofiko123:
The question now is whether Boko Haram will ever end in Nigeria...

Only Buhari can answer that question.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by ludd2018: 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
And the army is busy searching for ESN in Orlu
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by abatically(m): 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:
Not again but I saw somewhere earlier today when soldiers were jubilating for locating shakeu farm in sambisa Forest. Problem with our soldiers they will wait for them to attack instead of taking the fight to them. I think it's cowardice

Its that easy abi?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by adecz: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Can anyone mention any security
success of this our fake general president?

Criminals are basically taking over
this country & our lifeless Oga isn't even
aware .

GEJ really tried & would have finished BH
but Buhari & his hypocritical northern
brothers kept complaining & attacking
him for killing their northern criminal
brothers .

Even his home state is among the
most dangerous.

No wonder, during the civil war, he didn't
playb any military role apart from
being in the easy transport logistic
section & food.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by tnerro1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
inoki247:
And our soldiers dey Shekau farm jubilating....

While him and his boys are in town...

Mad ooooo grin
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
tit:
The new army Chief should lead from the front.
Let him not come and form that he is deploying other people to Borno. Let him go and stay there himsef.
Me if you transfer me to Borno,I go get doctor letter.

Is it d same army chief that was sacked as theatre commander because he couldn't contain Bokoharam?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Basher8583:

Illiterate. You obviously just read the topic to come here and wail as usual.

Is there anything d guy said that isn't d truth?
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:

Attack them where? Don' you understand that book haram does not have conventional bases as the military does? They hide in the forest and use guerilla tactics meaning you can't just get up and say you want to go and visit them.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
HeadShot:
Any supporter of Buhari is a disgrace to all that is living.....

Buhari is lifeless..

From the look of things... That flag is going to be hoisted on all the six States of the South West...

Tell that to aka Eriggs,
That darling daddy is a useless vegetable in aso rock.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
UmuEri:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/20/insurgency-boko-haram-hoists-flag-in-parts-of-borno-state/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Insurgents want to take over the whole country not just form a caliphate in a dung-infested borno. CALL THEM TERRORISTS not INSURGENTS
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Ugonna62: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Not a new thing,that flag is flying in aso rock as we talk hoisted in 2018 by buhari and brutai,they even take some pics with the flag to demostrate their total alliance with the terrorist group..j
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
But Nigeria fulanies terrorist military are in the East bombing unarmed innocent people of #Orlu....

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
chaloskyx:
DO YOU KNOW THAT TERRORISM AND BANDITRY IS NOT GOING TO STOP THE REAL REASON THE NORTH HAS TURNED IT INTO A BUSINESS IS BECAUSE SINCE THEY CANT FIND OIL IN THEIR TERRITORIES THEY HAVE DECIDED TO USE THE TERM BANDITORY TO GENERATE IGR FOR THEMSELVES SO JUST KNOW THE NORTHERN GOVERNORS AND BUHARI ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES BE HIND BANDITRY BOKO HARAM AND FULANI HERDS MEN ARE ALL CONSTRUCTS OF THE NOTHERN RULING CLASS
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by UKBobo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
capitalzero:

Deploying army to south east will worsen security in the north. Nigeria army cannot fight wars in many fronts.

That is the way the country will implode - war in north east, south-east, south-west and north-west - Mashallah.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by oluwasegun007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is that not burutai local government...
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hope its not biafra flag?

CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Biko Haram have been technically defeated, so this report can't be trusted.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Saao(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
SmartyPants:

Attack them where? Don' you understand that book haram does not have conventional bases as the military does? They hide in the forest and use guerilla tactics meaning you can't just get up and say you want to go and visit them.
lol, you probably don't understand. Boko Haram have camps, occupied local government, hoists flags, collect taxes, unhindered. Don't listen to political commentaries. Have friends inborno. Those guys operate openly.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by berrystunn(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:

Command in Chief ask them to wait for attacks, before they can attack back .

Reason just to be sure you are attacking the right people lol
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by Absoj(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Saao:
Borno is such a vast land and the military effort has to be coordinated from diff points with varying results. So the resistance encountered in Dikwaa may be stronger than that of Sambisa
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by ussv: 5:29am On Feb 21, 2021
In this era of technological advancement, I would think they`d post a thing as simple like a picture.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by showafrica(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2021
sylve11:
War everywhere in the world.

Weill mankind eve experience peace? sad cool

Not everywhere oo, have you been to Norway or New Zealand? . E dey like those places Jehova witness people dey show us for book about heaven. If you go there live, you will think you are born again Christian wey die for Nigeria come enter heaven. There are beautiful places on earth, Nigeria is just polgatry.
Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by KagaRa0: 7:59am On Feb 21, 2021

Re: Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State by 5gDEAL: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Ngige Declares For President, Jogs, Dances (Video) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign In Kwara (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.