Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) (52696 Views)

E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
thatigboman:
dont believe anything in this faceless forum.
Since Ngeneukwenu(f) was busted to be one ugly man, i dont take status serious in this forum. There's one other guy in bbnaija forum everybody was thought was a girl until he was busted to be a bearded man.
Dont take any status of any moniker here serious seriously.
The only moniker i trust that is true is beremx
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by adesegun121(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
King of meme
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
That's not Osita's picture.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Johnsoneshio(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday bro, many more to celebrate
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Davidzy23(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
happy birthday my man
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Abdanny2000(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
mike404:
YOU GO LIKE MAKE HE DEY TOUCH LIGHT THAT PET WUSSY undecided
hmmmm
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by ahaika23: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
This my birthday sef, I am not sure if it’s tomorrow or yesterday sef!

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by HINCO(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
happy birthday My guy
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.
You sure say him prick can reach the angle you want am??

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
thatigboman:
Since Ngeneukwenu(f) was busted to be one ugly man, i dont take status serious in this forum. There's one other guy in bbnaija forum everybody was thought was a girl until he was busted to be a bearded man.
Dont take any status of any moniker here serious.
No be small thing o shocked shocked tongue
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Iykman042(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy birthday my man

abeg who got those meme of him,post tam i wan laugh,

one of funniest dude
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Abdanny2000(m): 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I'd marry his type anytime any day. He's very cool not a drama type. Though I don't like his smoking habit. I once boomed into him in a hotel in Abuja. He was sitting with few friends and was smoking that big long brown cigar.
are you serious?
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by BKayy: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Wait oh. So you want to marry a man.
Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by seyz91(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
So to you people don't change
People change due to so many factors. But a human being can’t change another human being. All you can do is make a man see the need for change right from inside of himself.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
Olayinka777:

grin grin grin My hommies una don finish this girl o! Abeg make una free am grin
she and her kinds are too acidic to a struggling man but damn parasitic to a successful one. Imagine if the Osita guy is poor, her kind would spit on him for daring to approach them

2 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by EM123: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
your kind of man because em get money abi? If to say em no get money you no talk say na your kind of man You go dey look for tall , handsome , fare, dis and dat man .

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by error4040: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:

Finally you have agreed to lower your Guard on justifying men in general.

Ok now how do you feel doing that ? Don't you feel happy to be free from Your Bigotry ?
grin grin grin grin grin calm down small small o.
No quote me de spill Trash I just de use you catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
slimjosh231:
People change due to so many factors. But a human being can’t change another human being. All you can do is make a man see the need for change right from inside of himself.
do you believe that human beings can influence another human being to change ??
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
I go see your papa
You too like wahala, you need cane!
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Goldam(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
see lie.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Theboss100(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
Why Won't U Marry Him? Afterall D Man Is Good Is In His Pocket.

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Doncyn(f): 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
He group up in aba town not just abia state was a student at national high school aba 1998 graduate ...he is cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Theboss100(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
chai sapphiere what do you want. You're getting old oo. Time no dey again o. Who do you want to marry. Let's arrange him go you, so you can rest
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Beremx(f): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
thatigboman:
kiss kiss
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Ceeogbaru2: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dannnnnnnnnnn my real geee HBD
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by phantom24: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nices guy, fondly remembered 4 mr ibu & sons.
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
sapphiere:
My kind of man. Simple and sweet. I've never heard him involved in any scandal. My God bless your new age Mr. Osita

With that size , how can he get involved
Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Olayinka777(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Benwallt:
she and her kinds are too acidic to a struggling man but damn parasitic to a successful one. Imagine if the Osita guy is poor, her kind would spit on him for daring to approach them
Mos def!

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
thatigboman:

Buharists are generally known to be ugly, nothing surprising about that.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nmezor(f): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Happy bday Osita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Flaunts His Posh Bedroom {photos} / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.