Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra (2559 Views)

Lawrence Olorungbon, Wife, 3 Children Found Dead Inside Their Apartment In Lagos / 3 Missing Children Found Dead In A Retired Police Officer's Car In Enugu / Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by BigShishi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Prophetess who allegedly lures and kills children in her church for ritual nabbed in Onitsha, Anambra state

It was further learnt that many other children were found unconscious in the woman’s home at 33 area of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzX0wEXJZD0
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Buharidgeneral: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
This is terrible

1 Like

Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
This is terrible
so many things are happening. For everyone u see, there are thousands unseen

3 Likes

Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by babadigu(m): 4:38am On Feb 21, 2021
She is prophetess
What is the world turning into?
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by noah24(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Dat onitsha ehn..... �
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by ForeThinker: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Impossible is nothing
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by vaca1: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2021
I am igbo but height of rituals going on in the east is quite alarming. Don't be surprised that those shouting at the background engage in such activities. Igbos and their quest for wealth involve themselves in so many rituals. To think the elders are hailing them baffles me. I have travelled round Nigeria, Ndi Igbo did njo. Very wicked set of human beings. I know they are hardworking but most of them associate their wealth with rituals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Polyglot7pointO: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
BigShishi:
Prophetess who allegedly lures and kills children in her church for ritual nabbed in Onitsha, Anambra state

It was further learnt that many other children were found unconscious in the woman’s home at 33 area of Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzX0wEXJZD0
later some will say ritualistic killings and barbaric obscene and absurd exhumations are abound to only a region forgetting that nollywood was inspired by the latter .. long live eze ego in the minds of those who know and aren’t bias, tribalistic and bigot.
Back to the topic may God forgive mankind’s insatiable desire for wealth and unmerited desire for power and influence..
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Jesus Christ!

Wheres the woman? I hope she receives the torture of her life.
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Growingboi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
The heart of a man is wicked.
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Asgard13: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
vaca1:
I am igbo but height of rituals going on in the east is quite alarming. Don't be surprised that those shouting at the background engage in such activities. Igbos and their quest for wealth involve themselves in so many rituals. To think the elders are hailing them baffles me. I have travelled round Nigeria, Ndi Igbo did njo. Very wicked set of human beings. I know they are hardworking but most of them associate their wealth with rituals

Gibberish and trashy post.
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by mysticwarrior(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
vaca1:
am not an Ibo but i want you to know that not every ibos do rituals, there are many hard working ibos across the globe, please don't generalized it as an Ibo thing other tribes in Nigeria also do rituals. you claimed to be an Ibo but your write up proves that you are a liar when you said " I know they are hard working but most of them associate their wealth with rituals" if you are truly an Ibo you would have said "we Ibos are hard working people but some bad eggs among us associate their wealth with rituals.

1 Like

Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by mysticwarrior(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish and trashy post.
abeg no mind that man Jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by Mystery9(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Satan Prophetess.
Re: 33 Unconscious Children Found In Ritualist Prophetess' Home In Onitsha Anambra by pk2me: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
vaca1:
NNE gara iwepu na afo maka na I bu nwa amaghi ihe.

(1) (Reply)

Doings : See The Amount Benin Boys Spent At Club In One Night / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Two Sisters Sentenced To Death In Enugu For Allegedly Sending Assassins To Kill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.