Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer (430 Views)

The Tale Of EVOLUTION, Science Or Bible / This Dream My Fiancee's Mother Had Is Bothering My Fiancee And I. / Which Bible Story Or Bible Passage Do You Find Bizarre Or Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Some people have so many unanswered questions about the bible or what was said in the bible or question about God or christian life. What ever the question is. Go ahead and ask I will do well to give you the right answers by the special grace of God.
I will be waiting to answer all your questions in the comment section.
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by chatinent: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Is there any hope for mankind apart from this wicked world?
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
How was the Bible compiled/written and given to us today
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
chatinent:
Is there any hope for mankind apart from this wicked world?
Yes there is hope for those who believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and have taking him as the Lord and personal saviour. The new heaven and new earth is for them
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:
How was the Bible compiled/written and given to us today

2 Timothy 3:16 TPT

Every Scripture has been inspired by the Holy Spirit, the breath of God. It will empower you by its instruction and correction, giving you the strength to take the right direction and lead you deeper into the path of godliness.
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by chatinent: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Crunchyg2:

Yes there is hope for those who believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and have taking him as the Lord and personal saviour. The new heaven and new earth is for them

How do you mean by taking him as personal lord and savior?

Please also explain what the new heaven and earth entails.
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by JAMO4REAL1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
why some place in Bible support to drink and some places against it
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2021
JAMO4REAL1:
why some place in Bible support to drink and some places against it
There is no place in the bible that the bible is against drinking rather what you will see is being against over drinking or over use of it. If you have in your own bible where it is against drinking you can do well to show me. But I assure you, you won't see it
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 7:26am On Feb 22, 2021
chatinent:

How do you mean by taking him as personal lord and savior?

Please also explain what the new heaven and earth entails.
By taking him as lord and Saviour is by accepting in your heart that Jesus Christ is your saviour and you say it with your mouth. Then you are saved. When this present world ends you will be among the people that Christ will come to take to heaven.
The new heaven and the new earth. Is what we will have after this present world has been destroyed, there will be a new heaven and a new earth that will be joined together and there won't be any demarcation again between the earth and heavens and the only people that will have opportunity of being their are people who believed on Jesus Christ as their Lord and their saviour
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by chatinent: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crunchyg2:

By taking him as lord and Saviour is by accepting in your heart that Jesus Christ is your saviour and you say it with your mouth. Then you are saved. When this present world ends you will be among the people that Christ will come to take to heaven.
The new heaven and the new earth. Is what we will have after this present world has been destroyed, there will be a new heaven and a new earth that will be joined together and there won't be any demarcation again between the earth and heavens and the only people that will have opportunity of being their are people who believed on Jesus Christ as their Lord and their saviour

Do you have any scriptural backup?
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
chatinent:

Do you have any scriptural backup?
Just read Revelation 21:1- 4. You will see everything you need there. It answers your first question of if there is still hope
Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Ijeoma660(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Is the fire in hell fire the same as the type we use in our kitchen stoves?

If your answer is yes, then how can man's spirit feel pain from it in the lake of fire, since it is man's spirit that go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Question Bothering You About God Or Bible, Ask I Will Answer by Crunchyg2: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Ijeoma660:
Is the fire in hell fire the same as the type we use in our kitchen stoves?

If your answer is yes, then how can man's spirit feel pain from it in the lake of fire, since it is man's spirit that go to hell?

If he can take your spirit to hell in the first place, him making the fire to hurt your spirit won't be a difficult task for him. He created Lucifer to inhabit in heaven and Lucifer disobeyed, the same Lucifer that was created for heaven was sent down to earth where he wasn't created for . He gave him body that could stay in heaven and with his heaven body, today he is somewhere else. So God can do all thing, that's why he is the almighty. Stop trying to figure him out completely with your natural mind . Because you can't and no body can. Him only has that privilege to figure himself out . Hope it's clear. But if you have further question you can ask

(1) (Reply)

Gay Muslim Man Suspended Sex To Pray, Then Continued After Praying / Every Spiritual Problem Must Have A Physical Symptom / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.