Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone (772 Views)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. / Buying A New Flagship Smartphone, Here Are Five Things To Consider Before Buying / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Younglect(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
Getting a Telephone is a genuine business with basically heaps of variables to consider. Be that as it may, what educates a great many people’s decision regarding a telephone is relied on a couple of those components.

For a few, it is the producer of the telephone that is of interest, names make a difference to them thus a few brands are viewed as superficial points of interest. For certain individuals, it is the manner by which thin the telephone looks, for other people, it is about shadings, while for others still, it is about cool highlights.

With regards to settling on a decision of mobile phone to purchase, such as putting down a wager on a game, you need to pick the best bookmaker who joins quite a few ascribes to give you the best outcome. A genuine model is sport.netbet.ng that joins a ton of cool highlights to offer more prominent incentive to bettors.

In this way, for every one of the brands of telephone, it isn’t only the sound of the name or the notoriety, yet a mix of significant worth conveying factors for the meaning client. This is particularly significant when you consider that pretty much consistently makers present moves up to their current item and afterward repackage and delivery to general society at a greater cost.

So here in this article I will be showing you what to consider before buying a telephone as they are very important if you are on the verge of getting and acquiring a smartphone.

See more here:https://jammiesblog.com/what-to-consider-before-buying-a-telephone/

1 Like

Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by hoilakes(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
thanks very much... these tips are very useful and I took all that into consideration when I got my camon 15 premier... luckily for me the phone too is doing wella...
Younglect:
Getting a Telephone is a genuine business with basically heaps of variables to consider. Be that as it may, what educates a great many people’s decision regarding a telephone is relied on a couple of those components.

For a few, it is the producer of the telephone that is of interest, names make a difference to them thus a few brands are viewed as superficial points of interest. For certain individuals, it is the manner by which thin the telephone looks, for other people, it is about shadings, while for others still, it is about cool highlights.

With regards to settling on a decision of mobile phone to purchase, such as putting down a wager on a game, you need to pick the best bookmaker who joins quite a few ascribes to give you the best outcome. A genuine model is sport.netbet.ng that joins a ton of cool highlights to offer more prominent incentives to bettors.

In this way, for every one of the brands of telephone, it isn’t only the sound of the name or the notoriety, yet a mix of significant worth conveying factors for the meaning client. This is particularly significant when you consider that pretty much consistently makers present moves up to their current item and afterward repackage and delivery to general society at a greater cost.

So here in this article I will be showing you what to consider before buying a telephone as they are very important if you are on the verge of getting and acquiring a smartphone.

See more here:https://jammiesblog.com/what-to-consider-before-buying-a-telephone/
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Freelancerx: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
Good battery, enough memory space, good camera are important things for me.

1 Like

Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Freelancerx: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
hoilakes:
thanks very much... these tips are very useful and I took all that into consideration when I got my camon 15 premier... luckily for me the phone too is doing wella...
I have always liked Tecno's Camon series because of the camera

4 Likes

Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by sureinfo: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
when it comes to buy phones are think the major thing for me is my budget, definitely i will have to look for something that suits my budget
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by sureinfo: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
no be lie, the camera is the major selling point of the devices in the Camon series
Freelancerx:
I have always liked Tecno's Camon series because of the camera
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Freelancerx: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2021
sureinfo:
no be lie, the camera is the major selling point of the devices in the Camon series
and now they're putting big battery too. 4500 mah or so
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Kayconcept2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Superb processor, strong lasting battery life, sharp Camera and the budget. Any of the Camon Series falls within this list
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Freelancerx:
and now they're putting big battery too. 4500 mah or so

Can you recommend any Camon device?
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:59am On Mar 15, 2021
Kayconcept2:
Superb processor, strong lasting battery life, sharp Camera and the budget. Any of the Camon Series falls within this list

Really
My last Camon was X Pro.
I really enjoyed that phone.
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by saxby(f): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
I love design, then camera and battery, then of course my budget too
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by saxby(f): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
sureinfo:
very true
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Freelancerx: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
Abiodunspectre:

Can you recommend any Camon device?
Camon 16 series has to be the best out there now
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by hoilakes(m): 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2021
yes the NEW Camon 16 series are very dope... just need to go for the one in ones budget
Freelancerx:
Camon 16 series has to be the best out there now
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Freelancerx: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2021
hoilakes:
yes the NEW Camon 16 series are very dope... just need to go for the one in ones budget
Yeah, that is just it
Re: What To Look Out For Before Buying A Phone by Yinksy09(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2021
I love gaming and a phone that is rugged that’s why I like Tecno Pova

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s SOLD / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus For Sell / Be Careful, Yowhatsapp, Fuadwhatsapp, Gbwhatsapp Has A Clipboard Malware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.