Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Morning Star: Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Morning Star: Lucifer (1642 Views)

Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / German Parents Not Allowed To Name Their Child Lucifer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Before time as understood by man can be perceived

Before Creation as you know it existed there was one. Who was tasked with watching over all of God's creation

He was birthed in the divine as a helper for all of material creation

He was the head angel. Brighter than all angels he was fondly called the morning star , his name was lucifer.

He was given the spear. This spear was imbued with creative power and force.

Lucifer had dominion over all that lived in matter, over all the world's life and creation.

His will was absolute and his job was to ensure all of creation functioned as it should be. You can say he was the general manager of all creation both known and unknown he was the head above all helpers.

All grace and sustainance from creation flowed from him.

I have often laughed at all movie and entertainment adaptations and drawings of you him. None of mankind has ever beheld lucifer so none knows what he looked like save for one monk who was permitted to receive his likeness of from a spirit being and pen in down. There is only one copy of that drawing in the world.

Lucifer was the most beautiful angel. Beautiful as a word doesn't do his looks justice. He is the most magnificent of divine beings to look upon. His beauty is incomparable, but when you looked into his deep blue eyes, you notice one thing. A lack of emotion, a heart so cold it would send chills down your spine.

Lucifer while in charge of matter began to feel that God the father was being too kind and merciful with mankind. He felt we didn't deserve reincarnation and all the abundance nature gives us. He felt with the free will God the father gave us there should be a testing of our commitment and those who fail should be destroyed immediately and not given a second third or fourth chance to make things right in reincarnation.

Lucifer dared to think God the fathe's way and being too indolent.

Remember at this point lucifer still had the spear created for him by God himself sh he had basically the power to create and change the spiritual laws of creation.

So lucifer convinced some of his closest associates (fellow angels from the divine)

They set about creating a system, where lucifer makes human beings aware of a choice to do bad and if you fail he destroyed these ones. He felt we were not worthy of all the grace and this his method would sift out the weak bad humans from the good ones.

Hence the tempting principle as you know it today.

Example
Basically you see money in an account and immediately you have the temptation and awareness occur to you in a loud voice in your head telling you how you can steal that money and make your life better . Mind you lucifer won't make you steal it, but he will present the possibility of stealing it to you, naturally that won't have occured to human beings then.

This is the tempting principle created by lucifer and his minions and they created this law and embedded it into creation without the permission oof God the father.

Lucifer created a terrible evil plan and immediately this was done the spiritual laws are automatic, judgement descended on him. Oh what a sad day it was, one so highly called, a leader amongst the divine angels fell to his own machinations and ideas.

He fell and as he did so were the dark regions created with his fall. Remember he still had the spear which was imbued with the power of creation with him and his horde. He fell because his principle was evil and manipulative.

Lucifer's fall created a wound in the primordial. He wasn't supposed to end that way. Mind you contrary to what movies and comics and hollywood tells you. There is no battle between lucifer and any one. Lucifer doesn't hate God the father no he never did.. lucifer hates mankind. He blames mankind for his fall , he believes mankind should be tested and those who fail destroyed and he convinced the other angels this too.

Lucifer was too powerful with he his spear , he willeded too much power. So there was a period of massive chaos on earth. Mankind was in turmoil chaos was everywhere so the spear had to be taken from him and lucifer chained.

I laugh in amusement when I see people cc claim to be satanists of claim to worship lucifer. How ignorant they are of real happenings grin

Lucifer was and is never Interested in being worshipped. NO he only wants to see mankind destroyed. If iit were possible for anyone of these so called satanists to see lucifer in the dark regions he would destroy them immediately.

Lucifer doesn't like mankind at all. Think of it this way. This of a corrupt manager whose staff got him sacked and thrown into prison by the government because he wanted to be killing lazy employees under him.

Now some new staff of the company who don't know what happened come and start campaigning for that manager to be released from prison grin

That's how funny those people sound to me . They don't understand what they are doing.

He was no threat to God the father he was only a threat to us human beings.

After the disaster murder of jesus christ by mankind under lucifer's influence he further perverted the teachings christ brought by making them believe he came to die for them despite the evidence being clear

This was lucifer's true victory. He actually convinced the church leaders to absolve themselves of guilt by lying to people that this wasn't murder the son of God came.to die int he first place grin

Just take a moment and think on that .

What better way to spite God the father but to try to rubbish the mission of christ his son and showing him "can you not see the people you punished me for ?"

They not only murdered your son but boldly said let the sin and blood be on our heads and our children's head

The real children and followers of lucifer are all those who justify the murder of one so pure.
The jungle justice metted out to one who knew only love.

Do you know why jesus allowed it? Because he practiced what he preached . He wanted to show mankind that yes if slapped turn the other cheek.

For with one word he could have turned in everyone beating him to dust but no.

He wrote in pain and endured to show us that for this body which is merely a dress you must not do just anything.

Through allowing that beating and murder he showed us that no matter what we must always do the right thing.

The real victory of lucifer was turning a pure holy mission of the son of God to a joke and a claim that he committed suicide for man kind .

But people are starting to wake up around the world.

More and more people are asking questions.

If truly he came to die for us why then did he still pray for our forgiveness.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

Yes because they where under the influence of lucifer who still had his spear at this time. They commuted murder. Judas saw this and commuted suicide.

He saw this was not meant to be, the guilt overwhelmed him.

While lucifer's principle of temptation and deceit holds strong, we must endeavor to always strive to be upright and not follow every temptation that comes our way.

He wants you to believe your sins are paid for so you burden yourself with so much guilt that when you leave this world you are definitely going down to dark regions.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions and know that you will redeem everything you do. When you imbibe this you will see your life change totally and you will live a more deliberate and honest life.

Thank you

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by chatinent: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021

5 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Thus lies a Lucifer's servant but...

This is the Truth!

John 8:44

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 8:45am On Feb 21, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Thus lies a Lucifer's servant but...

This is the Truth!

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You just ranted then posted off topic. Try and be coherent

Are you saying lucifer was good ? Or what? Speak clearly let us understand you
lipsrsealed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

lipsrsealed
Your reply again....
Incase you missed the first one

jesusjnr2020:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99276889:

Your reply again....
Incase you missed the first one

Be gone ! Servant of the dark one

You quote scriptures but your aura betrays your true intentions. The spirit can't be hidden unlike the physical.

You and your master have failed.

Be gone lest your tales of woe be sorrowful

The evil your seek to spread in this world has failed.

You servant of lucifer

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

lipsrsealed

post=99276889]
Your reply again....
Incase you missed the second one
[/quote]

[quote author=jesusjnr2020
:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99277188:

I understand you dark one

And my task is to make certain your mission here fails

Return to your master and tell him you failed
grin

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by Exmilitant(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Lucifer is a she.

2 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
Lucifer is a she.

No he is not .

Smh undecided

Seek true knowledge friend

1 Like

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
As usual if you have questions direct them to my DM or WhatsApp

I understand how afraid you are of being bullied here by the dark ones

Be well
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by Exmilitant(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

No he is not .

Smh undecided

Seek true knowledge friend
lol, what you don't know could fill a book. I am not your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Exmilitant:
lol, what you don't know could fill a book. I am not your friend.

Hahahaha

Everyday I meet empty vessels like you friend

They come to me boasting loudly and rambunctiously about what they know only to open their mouths and speak nonsense.

Like what you said about lucifer being a woman

You know nothing , absolutely nothing friend and I openly challenge you to open a thread and spill the trash you will spill let me clear your doubt

Friend

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by addexx: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
There's no scripture backing all you have said. So it's all crap.

John 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

He laid down his life because he was the only acceptable sacrifice ( the lamb) that could bear the sin of mankind once and for all.

He wasn't murdered. You can't murder God.

4 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
addexx:

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

He laid down his life because he was the only acceptable sacrifice ( the lamb) that could bear the sin of mankind once and for all.

He was in flesh so he was murdered!!

He is not God and he never claimed to be it's simpletons like you who call him God !!

He is and remains the son of God !!

He was murdered

Your scripture you need to study well

4 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by addexx: 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

He was in flesh so he was murdered!!

He is not God and he never claimed to be it's simpletons like you who call him God !!

He is and remains the son of God !!

He was murdered

Your scripture you need to study well

'He's not God yet He is and remains the son of God'. Bravo
How logical!
Just listen to yourself.
Like you've seen where a goat gives birth to a donkey.
Who's the real simpleton?

I'll still serve you with facts. So you can learn.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was GOD.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 3:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
addexx:

'He's not God yet He is and remains the son of God'. Bravo
How logical!
Just listen to yourself.
Like you've seen where a goat gives birth to a donkey.
Who's the real simpleton?

I'll still serve you with facts. So you can learn.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was GOD.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

Two things trouble me about

1. I have argued with all manner of christian religious enthusiasts but you aren't even sounding as coherent as they do. this is the first time I will have someone argue jesus is God

2. Are you sure all is well?

Friend listen. When Lord Jesus said he and the father are one he meant he came from the father. You answer your father"s name don't you? But you are separate entities
Infact if a dna test is carried out between you and your father it will show that you both share 99% similarities yet you are both different beings

You and your father are one yet not the same

Jesus is not and will never be same as God the father

Brother go and eat and sleep okay

5 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by Afromentalist: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Quite pertinent points you just made. Are you familiar with the grail message and abdruschin ? I find your overall teachings to be very close to his path.
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
Afromentalist:

Quite pertinent points you just made. Are you familiar with the grail message and abdruschin ? I find your overall teachings to be very close to his path.

I speak truth in it's raw and unabashed form
I am a spark that has ignited an inferno.
I hold a mirror up to all ,not for your physical face but for your sake spirit.
Some like what they see while others flee in horror at their own reflection

1 Like

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by Afromentalist: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I speak truth in it's raw and unabashed form
I am a spark that has ignited an inferno.
I hold a mirror up to all ,not for your physical face but for your sake spirit.
Some like what they see while others flee in horror at their own reflection
Well done. Be encouraged.
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by addexx: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Two things trouble me about

1. I have argued with all manner of christian religious enthusiasts but you aren't even sounding as coherent as they do. this is the first time I will have someone argue jesus is God

2. Are you sure all is well?

Friend listen. When Lord Jesus said he and the father are one he meant he came from the father. You answer your father"s name don't you? But you are separate entities
Infact if a dna test is carried out between you and your father it will show that you both share 99% similarities yet you are both different beings

You and your father are one yet not the same

Jesus is not and will never be same as God the father

Brother go and eat and sleep okay

Stop quoting and misquoting yourself. I never said Jesus is God the Father. I said Jesus is God. And you have been unable to counter that fact. You are just looking for loopholes. I gave you 3 clear scriptures but you are just dwelling on the last avoiding the first 2. There's no evidence of any of your claims. Jesus had been God way before the Earth was formed. He was made flesh and was begotten of a woman. That was what now made him a son of God the father. Becoming flesh doesn't make him less God.

H20 exists in 3 states : water , ice and vapor. They all H20 . They are one.

You are a spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body. But it's all You. You are one.

The same way

The Father, the word and the spirit exists as one God.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

I won't respond to you if you keep quoting me just to argue without facts. It shows you are just stubbornly ignorant. Happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by sonmvayina(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bull shit as usual....lucifer is a title, it means light bearer.
Lucifer is a She, not a he. Lucifer is inanna or ishtar or aphrodite. I think the yoruba know her as Osun. She is venus. She is who the christians know as Mary the mother of Jesus. She is the morning star and the queen of heaven...

She is the daughter of Nanna, who is the devil or the moon god..and her grand father is Enlil who is satan.

She is the goddess of love and war.

2 Likes

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by sonmvayina(m): 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna

Read, how she got the Mes from Enki and rose her self to the pantheon. Ninmah was withdrawn and she was included.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mesopotamian_deities#:~:text=The%20number%20seven%20was%20extremely,Nanna%2C%20Utu%2C%20and%20Inanna.
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by NairalandSARS: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Before time as understood by man can be perceived

Before Creation as you know it existed there was one. Who was tasked with watching over all of God's creation

He was birthed in the divine as a helper for all of material creation

He was the head angel. Brighter than all angels he was fondly called the morning star , his name was lucifer.

He was given the spear. This spear was imbued with creative power and force.

Lucifer had dominion over all that lived in matter, over all the world's life and creation.

His will was absolute and his job was to ensure all of creation functioned as it should be. You can say he was the general manager of all creation both known and unknown he was the head above all helpers.

All grace and sustainance from creation flowed from him.

I have often laughed at all movie and entertainment adaptations and drawings of you him. None of mankind has ever beheld lucifer so none knows what he looked like save for one monk who was permitted to receive his likeness of from a spirit being and pen in down. There is only one copy of that drawing in the world.

Lucifer was the most beautiful angel. Beautiful as a word doesn't do his looks justice. He is the most magnificent of divine beings to look upon. His beauty is incomparable, but when you looked into his deep blue eyes, you notice one thing. A lack of emotion, a heart so cold it would send chills down your spine.

Lucifer while in charge of matter began to feel that God the father was being too kind and merciful with mankind. He felt we didn't deserve reincarnation and all the abundance nature gives us. He felt with the free will God the father gave us there should be a testing of our commitment and those who fail should be destroyed immediately and not given a second third or fourth chance to make things right in reincarnation.

Lucifer dared to think God the fathe's way and being too indolent.

Remember at this point lucifer still had the spear created for him by God himself sh he had basically the power to create and change the spiritual laws of creation.

So lucifer convinced some of his closest associates (fellow angels from the divine)

They set about creating a system, where lucifer makes human beings aware of a choice to do bad and if you fail he destroyed these ones. He felt we were not worthy of all the grace and this his method would sift out the weak bad humans from the good ones.

Hence the tempting principle as you know it today.

Example
Basically you see money in an account and immediately you have the temptation and awareness occur to you in a loud voice in your head telling you how you can steal that money and make your life better . Mind you lucifer won't make you steal it, but he will present the possibility of stealing it to you, naturally that won't have occured to human beings then.

This is the tempting principle created by lucifer and his minions and they created this law and embedded it into creation without the permission oof God the father.

Lucifer created a terrible evil plan and immediately this was done the spiritual laws are automatic, judgement descended on him. Oh what a sad day it was, one so highly called, a leader amongst the divine angels fell to his own machinations and ideas.

He fell and as he did so were the dark regions created with his fall. Remember he still had the spear which was imbued with the power of creation with him and his horde. He fell because his principle was evil and manipulative.

Lucifer's fall created a wound in the primordial. He wasn't supposed to end that way. Mind you contrary to what movies and comics and hollywood tells you. There is no battle between lucifer and any one. Lucifer doesn't hate God the father no he never did.. lucifer hates mankind. He blames mankind for his fall , he believes mankind should be tested and those who fail destroyed and he convinced the other angels this too.

Lucifer was too powerful with he his spear , he willeded too much power. So there was a period of massive chaos on earth. Mankind was in turmoil chaos was everywhere so the spear had to be taken from him and lucifer chained.

I laugh in amusement when I see people cc claim to be satanists of claim to worship lucifer. How ignorant they are of real happenings grin

Lucifer was and is never Interested in being worshipped. NO he only wants to see mankind destroyed. If iit were possible for anyone of these so called satanists to see lucifer in the dark regions he would destroy them immediately.

Lucifer doesn't like mankind at all. Think of it this way. This of a corrupt manager whose staff got him sacked and thrown into prison by the government because he wanted to be killing lazy employees under him.

Now some new staff of the company who don't know what happened come and start campaigning for that manager to be released from prison grin

That's how funny those people sound to me . They don't understand what they are doing.

He was no threat to God the father he was only a threat to us human beings.

After the disaster murder of jesus christ by mankind under lucifer's influence he further perverted the teachings christ brought by making them believe he came to die for them despite the evidence being clear

This was lucifer's true victory. He actually convinced the church leaders to absolve themselves of guilt by lying to people that this wasn't murder the son of God came.to die int he first place grin

Just take a moment and think on that .

What better way to spite God the father but to try to rubbish the mission of christ his son and showing him "can you not see the people you punished me for ?"

They not only murdered your son but boldly said let the sin and blood be on our heads and our children's head

The real children and followers of lucifer are all those who justify the murder of one so pure.
The jungle justice metted out to one who knew only love.

Do you know why jesus allowed it? Because he practiced what he preached . He wanted to show mankind that yes if slapped turn the other cheek.

For with one word he could have turned in everyone beating him to dust but no.

He wrote in pain and endured to show us that for this body which is merely a dress you must not do just anything.

Through allowing that beating and murder he showed us that no matter what we must always do the right thing.

The real victory of lucifer was turning a pure holy mission of the son of God to a joke and a claim that he committed suicide for man kind .

But people are starting to wake up around the world.

More and more people are asking questions.

If truly he came to die for us why then did he still pray for our forgiveness.

"Father forgive them for they know not what they do"

Yes because they where under the influence of lucifer who still had his spear at this time. They commuted murder. Judas saw this and commuted suicide.

He saw this was not meant to be, the guilt overwhelmed him.

While lucifer's principle of temptation and deceit holds strong, we must endeavor to always strive to be upright and not follow every temptation that comes our way.

He wants you to believe your sins are paid for so you burden yourself with so much guilt that when you leave this world you are definitely going down to dark regions.

Learn to take responsibility for your actions and know that you will redeem everything you do. When you imbibe this you will see your life change totally and you will live a more deliberate and honest life.

Thank you

How was his role different from that of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
NairalandSARS:

You don't understand jesus role then. Or do you? If so what do you think jesus role was?
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
NairalandSARS:

You don't understand jesus role then. Or do you? If so what do you think jesus role was?.
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by HelpYourself(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
addexx:

Stop quoting and misquoting yourself. I never said Jesus is God the Father. I said Jesus is God. And you have been unable to counter that fact. You are just looking for loopholes. I gave you 3 clear scriptures but you are just dwelling on the last avoiding the first 2. There's no evidence of any of your claims. Jesus had been God way before the Earth was formed. He was made flesh and was begotten of a woman. That was what now made him a son of God the father. Becoming flesh doesn't make him less God.

H20 exists in 3 states : water , ice and vapor. They all H20 . They are one.

You are a spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body. But it's all You. You are one.

The same way

The Father, the word and the spirit exists as one God.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

I won't respond to you if you keep quoting me just to argue without facts. It shows you are just stubbornly ignorant. Happy Sunday.
[/s]

Sir take my advice please go and eat and sleep.

You wrote clearly above that jesus is God now you are typing alot of incoherent babblings.

Sir please get some rest. It seems you may be very confused .

Now I am worried for you. please how are you doing today?

1 Like

Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2022
addexx:

The people murdered him in cold blood because he permitted it, so that the scriptures could be fulfilled. U can't read the mind of God. The op clearly stated that d devil gave people the idea and hate and drive to do what they did in other to blame man kind before God but he never knew the intention of God, because God had already seen it all and he allowed it to happen. If Lucifer knew Jesus Christ death will bring redemption to mankind, trust me. He'll make sure he protects him forever and makes sure he never dies till date.

But what cannot do, does not exist.
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by IAmHim1: 4:50am On Jul 01, 2023
so Lucifer fell for his own machinations

like since he decided humans were not worthy of God's love without sacrifice and that sacrifice HAS TO BE TEMPTATION in which IF the human passes such temptation, becomes worthy...

so the SAME temptation he created, he became guilty?!!

so the temptation of creating a temptation in the path of humans was the reason he fell from grace because he failed his temptation...to add a BUT into creation...same with the other angels who rubbed mind with him

he was the first to be judged??

is this what you're saying Sir??
Re: The Morning Star: Lucifer by Kobojunkie: 5:01am On Jul 01, 2023
IAmHim1:
so Lucifer fell for his own machinations

like since he decided humans were not worthy of God's love without sacrifice and that sacrifice HAS TO BE TEMPTATION in which IF the human passes such temptation, becomes worthy...

so the SAME temptation he created, he became guilty?!!

so the temptation of creating a temptation in the path of humans was the reason he fell from grace because he failed his temptation...to add a BUT into creation...same with the other angels who rubbed mind with him

he was the first to be judged??

is this what you're saying Sir?
?
The character referred to as Lucifer is of mythology and has no scriptural origins. So, don't let folks fool you with even their own brand of the delusion. In Scripture, Jesus Christ is instead noted as the brighter morning star - Revelation 22 vs 16. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Worcester Ma / What Atheist Dont Believe In / COVETOUSNESS - NOT A Mark Of A True Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.