Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 (38623 Views)

Photos: Gov. Yahaya Bello Joins Queue To Cast His Vote / Burial Photos Of Lateef Jakande (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Buried) / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by Onlyonebuhari: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
All the women are well dressed and I don't see anyone that dressed like animals of today's
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by budaatum: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dozie32:

Na your stupid and useless parents that are being irresponsible. Thunder your stupid parents and your generation..idiot!!

Yep. Seem you definitely live up to it.
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by SEGLIZ: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
simplePOS:

Thank you. It is going to be free though. grin Hope you have done the survey on my siggy.

how do you mean it's going to be free?
though I went through you siggy, if I understand you well, an online store with shelf where I display my wears or goods for prospective consumers to view and make orders then send or deliver to them.
the edge is as soon as they click on the choice good(s), I get notified on whatsapp then finalise the deal.
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by simplePOS: 8:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
SEGLIZ:

how do you mean it's going to be free?
though I went through you siggy, if I understand you well, an online store with shelf where I display my wears or goods for prospective consumers to view and make orders then send or deliver to them.
the edge is as soon as they click on the choice good(s), I get notified on whatsapp then finalise the deal.
Exactly. You can check the demo on my sig to see how iT works. Yes, it will be free hopefully or just a peanut to support the hosting
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by ogbonti: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dozie32:

Buhari is a failure..

very very true - he is a monumental failure!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by Dozie32(m): 5:27am On Feb 22, 2021
ogbonti:

very very true - he is monumental failure!

God bless you, you will make heaven.
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by juman(m): 6:49am On Feb 22, 2021
UPN under the leadership of baba awolowo gave visionary, innovative, inspired, truthful, idealistic, trustworthy and genuine leadership.

They gave free education and other laudable policy that benefit the common man immensely.
They were true leaders.

We are eternally grateful to them.
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by NaijaElba(m): 2:13am On Feb 25, 2021
zuraking:
lies, video of your tears

What will that do for you Yeye
Re: Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 by OluwadamVic: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2021
Hello @MMB, trying to reach you, I need your help with some Kanuri words and I would appreciate if you can message me back thanks �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Today With A Nigerian Police / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.