Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls (1067 Views)

Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / Put Your Website Here And Receive Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls by Rilex: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2011
Do you know you can use the 8-digit number at the back of mtn sim cards to configure them to make and receive absolutely free calls? I have been doing this for more than a year and i am willing to test it for you free of charge. Note that this is not mtn magic rubbish. Once the configuration is complet, if you are calling any mtn number, your credit will not be removed. And if anyone is calling you with mtn network, they will not remove the person's money. If you think this is a lie, call me now on 08031231233 and you will see that mtn will not remove your credit. (so, take note of your balance before you call me). I will teach you how to make money by configuring sim cards for people. My charge is N5,000. But if you only want me to configure your sim and not teach you how to configure for others, my charge is N2,500. But mind you, you only have today and tommorrow. If you know this secret, I guarrantee you will be making at least N2,000 daily without affecting your job, studies or business.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla Adsmanager Help Needed / Using Opacity On Background Image / Cheap Hosting With Liberty Reserve @ 0.90 Dollars Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.