Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Time Out With The Human Calculator - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time Out With The Human Calculator (241 Views)

Davido OBO Spotted For The First Time Out (pics/video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off Sexy Butt As She Enjoys Time Out With Friends In Dubai ( / Burna Boy Takes Time Out To Cure A Doctor Of His Suspected Ignorance - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time Out With The Human Calculator by Bam1705(f): 12:58am On Feb 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g17NgHDpMGE

Meet Michael Tella Jolade the "HUMAN CALCULATOR "

Mr Tella discovered he could controls numbers with his brain as at the age of 8. He has the ability to add, divide, multiply, subtract numbers without the use of a calculator.

Mr Tella has been interviewed by top media channels. He hopes to make it to the world Guinness book of record.

Hey there! My name is Allename Francisca but I go by the youtube name "PLANTAINMOUTH" (Who doesn't love plantain??)
I'm an upcoming youtuber who talks about relatable issues with a spice of humor in it.
I review top Nigerian movies movies that highlights societal issues when I can.
You can find me on
Instagram : @plantainmouth
Facebook page : plantainmouth
Twitter : @plantainmouth

#publicinterview
#plantainmouth
#humancalculator
Re: Time Out With The Human Calculator by ABballer100(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
Boss Jolade.
Lucky to meet him on more than one occasion. A man of numbers
#Lasuitestodeworld

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi Welcome Baby Boy / . / Adesua Etomi Releases Delivery Photos As She Shares Her Journey To Motherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.