Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme (258 Views)

120,000 Enroll For Lagos Health Insurance Scheme / How To Register And Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi / Anambra Lists 100 Hospitals For State Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by Twinmama(f): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2021
Good day, wonderful and blessed Nairalanders, please I need you to recommend a very good Health Insurance that is affordable and reliable for a low income earner in Oyo State, I will be very grateful if I can get a very good recommendation.

N. B: State if you have or known someone who is currently using or previously used the scheme, stating their good sides and poor side.
You can also include the list of hospitals they use.
Thank you all.
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2021
RODING is a good one
The best is OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HEALTH SCHEME. U must work for HIM to get this one..that is the only qualification. HE will turn u to lively stone and we know stone can't get sick
Now for those suffering sickness or in dire straits, find ur way to the living Faith cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Bring ur anointing oil and ur family and friends. Papa Oyedepo will be annointing all sick in that service. Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Rockstone.
They are international with presence in the UK, US Canada Ghana and all parts of Nigeria. They partner with major Nigerian HMO providers like United Health, Axa, Multishield etc.
The good thing is they mix the uniqueness of each of their partners in delivering top notch services to their client. Whether you are in diaspora or in Nigeria rockstone got you and your family, loved ones and dependants covered

Further information visit https://rockstonehealth.com/
Cheers
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by Twinmama(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
This your recommendation. Smiles

SanctifiedSista:
RODING is a good one
The best is OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HEALTH SCHEME. U must work for HIM to get this one..that is the only qualification. HE will turn u to lively stone and we know stone can't get sick
Now for those suffering sickness or in dire straits, find ur way to the living Faith cananland OTA. Time is 11:45am. Bring ur anointing oil and ur family and friends. Papa Oyedepo will be annointing all sick in that service. Congratulations grin
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by Twinmama(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thanks so much, I'll check it out right away.

ThreeEyedRaven:
Rockstone.
They are international with presence in the UK, US Canada Ghana and all parts of Nigeria. They partner with major Nigerian HMO providers like United Health, Axa, Multishield etc.
The good thing is they mix the uniqueness of each of their partners in delivering top notch services to their client. Whether you are in diaspora or in Nigeria rockstone got you and your family, loved ones and dependants covered

Further information visit https://rockstonehealth.com/
Cheers
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Twinmama:
Thanks so much, I'll check it out right away.

Your email please so I can pass more information across to you
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by Twinmama(f): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:

Your email please so I can pass more information across to you

mercysamuely@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Urgent: Recommend A Very Good And Affordable Health Insurance Scheme by ThreeEyedRaven: 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Twinmama:

mercysamuely@gmail.com
Thanks

Ok meanwhile log on to www.rockstonehealth.com and sign up
I wil mail you should in case you get stock on the way

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Detoxify My System Of Excess Sugar / All About Hallux Rigidus / No Cause For Alarm – WHO, NMA On Astrazeneca Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.