Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,043 members, 7,953,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence (25973 Views)

Tinubu's Aid Padded And Shielded Him As He Can't Stand Alone On The Podium - Pic / Gov Zulum Refuses Go Down As He Was Being Shielded During The Attack (pic/video) / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Sterope(f): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by BlackPantherxXx: 3:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sterope:

Sterope to HIS useless father:

The same Yoruba touts and thugs that looted Yoruba shops, burnt, and killed Yorubas are the ones fighting back?

Why is it that people like you can't just die? Bigot! Omo Ale!

Yes I know you're a coward Male. Na like Ojukwu who wore a female gown to run.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by cooltola(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
I am against the killing of the innocent whether Hausa, Fulani , Yoruba or Igbo and i pray that those are doing the killing should be brought to justice. Anyone that ran away to escape being killed is not a coward. I believe that if some communities that are attacked by the terrorist Herdsmen had weapons , they would have fought back and defended themselves
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Sterope(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Carlylepneuma: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
Still doesn't change the fact that there was pogrom of the Northerners
100℅ true..
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Easternblood: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Must Afonja skull miners betray?
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin grin

I laugh. Herdsmen, return to their bushes and continue the rape and killings in Yoruba land.
Ahahhahaha

Some people no day think sha. Let me sit and watch.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Inspirelove: 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Those beating the drum of war, you can see that no absolute victor in war. both side will lose, please let us give peace a chance, there was humanity before tribe.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by nograv: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Admirable, but the bigger question is whether northerners would do the same were such an incident to occur in say a Kano market?

I think we all know the answer would be no..

Let us undo Lugard's mistake..
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Ojiofor: 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
And Hausa killed Yoruba and Yoruba killed Hausa in Sasha that is the true story.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by tiredoflife(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
BKayy:
That is why I believe that God put Yoruba and Fulani together.
It is a match made in heaven and no man will put it asunder.

Next is to return those young hardworking herdsmen that those ignorant miscreants displaced from Oyo, Ogun and Ondo back to their loving accommodators
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by onlygiddi: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
AbaLion:

I have never been a time when Ndigbo dare nominate a candidate for Myetti allah or Arewa forum but a group of cattle rearers selected and endorsed a candidate for the Igbo nation while your fathers obeyed and queued behind the preferred choice of your masters otherwise, they get their butt whipped.

-Lion

I see the PEDOPHILE MUHAMMAD WORSHIPERS ARE IN THIER NUMBERS TODAY .. FIRST BOTHER ABOUT THE IDIOT FOOL U Call muhammad . See gate men , bro u guys are the biggest slaves , who is my gate man 2 abokis lol ..he said masters lol , any one can write whatever ? Did u guys pay some one to write ?? We all know even my dog muhammad cant speak english ? .. lazy dirty people , cursed blood .. no matter wat ur generation do in this life , they go still be our personal shoe makers and gate man and still eat our dog food .. The North has brought nothing to the south?? No progess , just waste of generation. U know as Dogs are in their multitude so as u guys are in your multitudes , u can rule Nigeria but u still look like d slaves even from that seat lol .. poor generation . In MARYLAND USA my goons see the Northernerns as idiots lol
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by onlygiddi: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
simplePOS:
We need a lasting peace in this country

Abeg, if you sell online and deliver. check my signature and answer the questions if interested.

YOU ARE BIG FOOL .. FOR THAT PEACE TALK
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by onlygiddi: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
BKayy:
That is why I believe that God put Yoruba and Fulani together.
It is a match made in heaven and no man will put it asunder.

Next is to return those young hardworking herdsmen that those ignorant miscreants displaced from Oyo, Ogun and Ondo back to their loving accommodators

See this Bastard, which Hausa, ogun kill you and ur stupid Hausa Generation there . And Premium Fake news times placed this jaggon on here on sunday because they think people will be in Church..lol .. we still here !!! .. I AM A CHRISTIAN AND A YOURUBA MY ONLY BROTHER IS BROTHER FROM FATE .... FK oofff with ur usless scam. ..as a child wen i see an hausa man , i run for my life because all of them are weirdos
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by simplePOS: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
onlygiddi:

YOU ARE BIG FOOL .. FOR THAT PEACE TALK
I'm very sorry sir/ma'am
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by onlygiddi: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
simplePOS:
I'm very sorry sir/ma'am

Okay , you are not a big fool , and i am extremely sorry for d name . I just hate Nigeria so much that any one in support of that RACIST NAME is either Gullibe or senseless . No peace of the WICKED .
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
These fools talking Peace, You are at peace with who and what exactly?

The meetings held today, Chief of staff was not present, inspector general of police was not present, DSS DG was not present , all Fulani , and yet to some of you stupid people, the peace has been "restored" are you not very stupid?!

Define peace restoration, when the three figure heads, all Fulani were not available for a security meeting?

Yorubas will be the biggest fools to accept this treaty. You guys need to read between lines and stop this nonsense you do. How long you want to sleep with eyes wide open?

My 2 cents.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by simplePOS: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
onlygiddi:

Okay , you are not a big fool , and i am extremely sorry for d name . I just hate Nigeria so much that any one in support of that RACIST NAME is either Gullibe or senseless . No peace of the WICKED .
I understand.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Coinbased: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lies
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Sleekfingers: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
ijustdey:
A week after the Sasha Market riot in Ibadan, victims count their losses

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/443698-special-report-how-yoruba-shielded-hausa-and-hausa-protected-yoruba-during-sasha-violence.html

i got no problem with hausa or fulani people......but the government has failed to address the herdsmen and farmers clashes....they seems to be pampering those criminal fulani herders........we yorubas are known to be peace loving people.......

The government need to do something fast about those herders going about with Ak 47........before it turns to full blown civil war.......as far as i am concern those agitating for biafra are happy about what is going on....all because they want their own country......war is never the answer....those that know what happened in the civil war will never beat the drum of war......

WAR....what is it really good for, absolutely nothing...
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by bikefab(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Let's tell most of these stories of unity. It's time to change the narrative.
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by Markapela77: 1:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by DestroyEvil: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Officialgarri:
Still doesn't change the fact that there was pogrom of the Northerners
Did you inherit this your myopic chronic Stupidity or is it artificially acquired through your gullibility by Religion?! You are Yoruba, yet you support killing of your fellow Yorubas just because you see yourself as Fulani Slave! If you have deeply researched as true educated fellow by now, you should know that Roman Empire created both Islam and Christianity to cause the Children of Abraham to destroy themselves. Moreover, your Yoruba Blood should be thicker Region Water!!! When shall you deliver yourself from Religious Mental Slavery?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yoruba Shielded Hausa And Hausa Protected Yoruba During Sasha Violence by AlphaTaikun: 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Gbajabiamila's Constituency Meeting In Surulere / Ekiti: Our Hotels Are Jam Packed With Various Thugs, Fayose Cries / Ogun State Walk: Live Pictures From APC Walk For Tinubu/Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.