Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) (48187 Views)

Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport / South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by lampi: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
HolinessForever:
The times we are in are really Crazy!
This is Exactly how it is gonna be on the day of the RAPTURE!
Born again Pilots will Suddenly disappear and planes will be headed for the land and seas.
It's gonna be chaos everywhere!
Ensure you are Prepared for that day.
Ensure you have accepted JESUS.

continue deceiving your self with born again stuff. God and heaven love's us all with no exemption
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Everyone wants a piece of the action, something to talk about cool cool
fashrola:
You see am.... Sharp sharp police don seal off that location for investigation

But for Abuja airport everybody dey go gather for the scene

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by thundafire: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Shellsploit:
Explorers on the beat!

If na Naija, the pilot will manage the second engine to its destination untill that one sef go fall comot above ground level. Then the plane go come dey fly like kite wey dem tie rope.. grin
I swear u sabi dey for say Let's try our luck

2 Likes

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by JohnBullMySon: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
fashrola:
You see am.... Sharp sharp police don seal off that location for investigation

But for Abuja airport everybody dey go gather for the scene
I know say una go find way to blame naija own sha grin
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by fashrola(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I know say una go find way to blame naija own sha grin

grin grin
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
vincentjk:
See as everybody leave the particles and rush
go call police sharp Sharp.

But if na for naija lol, that panel beater guy wen em shop dey for de other corner for don move those particles, bend bend am go their parking store sharparly.

When his mechanic friend sees it, his words will go as thus; "oboy u don make am like dis o, that thing cos die e no even dey market like dis" grin grin
The humour in this comment eeh....chai stomach don deh pain me after laughing..grin

I imagine the scenario.. Naija eeh....we no deh carry last.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
When it's not your time to die, you will escape death
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by NOwazobia: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nonexistent:
Shut the fucck up.
Mumu! How it take put injury for your body. Over sabi mugu that aught to shut his smelling mouth forever. Spit.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by NOwazobia: 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
lampi:
continue deceiving your self with born again stuff. God and heaven love's us all with no exemption
What if it happens that you are the one deceiving yourself. The irony of life. lol
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by vincentjk(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Munzy14:

The humour in this comment eeh....chai stomach don deh pain me after laughing..grin

I imagine the scenario.. Naija eeh....we no deh carry last.

Lol there was a time they installed road signs on a busy high way which I often route, after so many months I began to notice how almost all the road signs were missing one after the other lol...

I mean roads signs including indications showing there's a sharp bend, hospital near by, valley, hill, bumps and to tell you when you're close to near by towns and how many kilometers left.

They probably stole them knowing how expensive the galvanized pipes used to mount those signs are, currently things don add money and anybody wen carry galvanized pipe go welder place don make am o lol.

That's our naija btw...

2 Likes

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by madridsta007(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Explorers:
Debris fell across a square mile section of the Denver suburb of Broomfield, Colorado.

The pilot managed to land the aircraft safety back at Denver International Airport some 30 miles away.

In this aerial view from a drone, people walk past a home with a hole in the roof from falling debris from an airplane engine in Broomfield, Colorado on Saturday.

The aerial image above shows a piece of an airplane that fell from United Flight 328 sitting in the median of Sheridan Boulevard in Broomfield, Colorado on Saturday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9282215/amp/United-Airlines-flight-makes-emergency-landing-dropping-debris.html

Boeing!

Some lawyer is about to get MEGA rich in a pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by seyz91(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Thats a part of the world where everything works really fine and well
Ghost1994:
See as everywhere clean
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by YorubaPrince: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Forget Politics... Airbus over Boeing anytime anyday! cool

Those house owners don rich for life, I swear. grin
If you know, you know.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Kaymansion(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
To God be all the Glory no casualties main while if it is in Nigeria this happens some people would be running their mouth like tap water and started castigating their own country
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by seyz91(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
grin
YorubaPrince:
Forget Politics... Airbus over Boeing anytime anyday! cool

Those house owners don rich for life, I swear. grin
If you know, you know.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by alezzy13: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Explorers:
Flames could be seen coming from the engine of the plane after it exploded at 15,000ft. Miraculously, nobody was injured.

Video recorded by passengers aboard Flight UA328, which was carrying 231 travelers and 10 crew members, shows the engine on fire.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9282215/amp/United-Airlines-flight-makes-emergency-landing-dropping-debris.html

One of the reasons why windows are always open during takeoff and landing. It enables passengers to see the engine
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Akharmony: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
US done buy market.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
vincentjk:

Lol there was a time they installed road signs on a busy high way which I often route, after so many months I began to notice how almost all the road signs were missing one after the other lol...

I mean roads signs including indications showing there's a sharp bend, hospital near by, valley, hill, bumps and to tell you when you're close to near by towns and how many kilometers left.

They probably stole them knowing how expensive the galvanized pipes used to mount those signs are, currently things don add money and anybody wen carry galvanized pipe go welder place don make am o lol.

That's our naija btw...
True...the bad eggs steal the little development.

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by ElValiente(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Explorers:
Debris from a Boeing 777 rained down on suburban Denver Saturday after an engine exploded at 15,000ft and terrified passengers watched a fire rage below the aircraft's wing.

The United Airlines flight bound for Hawaii was forced to make an emergency landing shortly after taking off from Denver after suffering major damage to one of its engines.

Baba on the beat. miss your brother. Macsjebs has been making us happy. And mosdi has been a bad guy but I love his ways. Sapphire has-been telling is who owns the future. ; D welcome back boss.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by CaptainFM1: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Uniquisite:
Nothing special.. It will be more fatal in case of shortage of fuel. Oyibo wey hang two engine for plane did so for emergency, a plane can still fly without issue with an engine.

You will be surprise that some of our plane in Obodo Nigeria fly with a very efficient engine, the second na Onitsha support

Praise God!
halluyah!

Once one engine is gone, the safest thing to do is to go for emergency landing. You don't drag the other engine for long flying except if there is no closer place for emergency landing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by witworth(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
And you know part of the reason why they often gather lots of police and emergency medical vans around this scenes are to determine if ite a terrorist group's attacks or juts a lone wolf, not only to determine the human error part if it's an accident.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2021
Xbee007:
The fact that an airplane can fly with a single engine is an engineering marvel.
the pilot has to do a lot of manoeuvre to counteract the wind.. it's solely depends on the competency of the pilot in this scenario.

1 Like

Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
HolinessForever:
The times we are in are really Crazy!
This is Exactly how it is gonna be on the day of the RAPTURE!
Born again Pilots will Suddenly disappear and planes will be headed for the land and seas.
It's gonna be chaos everywhere!
Ensure you are Prepared for that day.
Ensure you have accepted JESUS.

You are wow.
Just sell your phone. You shouldn't be spreading your ignorance like flu. Sell it goddammit
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Must be that notorious fan disk problem. There is nothing I fear more than that sort of failure because the shreaded parts can go anywhere.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Philadelphia: 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
With all these news of the US lately, including the power failure and their citizens queuing up to fetch water; I begin to wonder if the US is still worth traveling to.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by smiliyB(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
starbuck:
I doubt if those passengers will board plane any time soon

Them no go talk finish what they encountered on air
if I hear, they were transferred to another plane to continue their travel... But, if I'm the one, I won't try it. I'll simply turn back home cheesy
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
This is what happens when companies prioritize diversity over competency.

Evidence Affirmative action
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by blueAgent(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Philadelphia:
With all these news of the US lately, including the power failure and their citizens queuing up to fetch water; I begin to wonder if the US is still worth traveling to.

Diversity at work
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by Fashionista01(f): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
God is Great.
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by blueAgent(m): 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
LMS1:
Boeing Aircrafts Are Always In The News For Bad Reason Than Airbus, And Other Aircraft Models.
Well No Manmade Stuff Is Completely Perfect.
Even Edo Airways Sef Dey Crash Sometimes grin

Affirmative action and die- varsity don kill Boeing
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by m140(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This doesn't happen in Saner climes.

I doubt if we could ascertain the decibel recorded from the wailings of my fellow patriots, should this have happened in Nigeria.

An empty head would have told us how Buhari invested the money meant to fix planes in his cow business while another religious fanatic would have explained that God is angry with Nigeria
God go bless you, We funny for this country, naso one enter us , even after getting pr, he still dey do fraud, ....
They wont say they are the bad ones na everything be government for their own failure. For real, if na Naija we no go hear word from our people here like say people no dey face challenges abroad
Re: Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) by m140(m): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Officialgarri:
This doesn't happen in Saner climes.

I doubt if we could ascertain the decibel recorded from the wailings of my fellow patriots, should this have happened in Nigeria.

An empty head would have told us how Buhari invested the money meant to fix planes in his cow business while another religious fanatic would have explained that God is angry with Nigeria
God go bless you, We funny for this country, naso one enter us , even after getting pr, he still dey do fraud, ....
They wont say they are the bad ones na everything be government for their own failure. For real, if na Naija we no go hear word from our people here like say people no dey face challenges abroad .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Air Force Alpha Jet Found Crashed At Abba-Jille, Fate Of Pilots Unknown / Fire On Otedola Bridge Guts Multiple Vehicles (Video) / 11 Units Of Locomotives Meant For Nigeria Departs China (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.