Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos (2636 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shows Legs, Underboob In New Photos / Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by envoymedia: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos

Reality TV star, Ifu Ennada, who is currently on holiday in Maldives Island has shared sultry photos of herself at the beach, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned one of the photos;

"Last but not the least. The next time you see me, I'll be wearing "Church Clothes"."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhoUa0FID_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W_P7Pyrmcs

Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by illicit(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2021
tongue
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2021
envoymedia:
Ifuennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos
Reality TV star, Ifuennada, who is currently on holiday in Maldives Island has shared sultry photos of herself at the beach, IgbereTV reports.
See photos below.

Farm tool.
Kings if u insist u must marry a gal who grew up in Lagos make sure she is virgin.
Most of this gals have been ravaged by different kinds of D**
If the milage of these gals cans possibly be measured like that of car trust me over 80% Lagos gals will exceed 100,000,000 milage.
What my eyes have seen and my ears have heard in this Lagos my mouth can't speak.
Even here in things are happening with nairaland Lagos gals.

Its not a joking matter.

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by pretydiva(f): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2021
Trying too hard undecided
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by alpharoyalty: 10:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Sex sells......fast.
If u know, u know.
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2021
pretydiva:
Trying too hard undecided
that is how women make their money. she is just bold enough to display her market publicly
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by spinna: 10:43am On Feb 21, 2021
issokay
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by oloyedewaris(m): 11:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Ok seen
Re: Ifu Ennada Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Sultry Photos by atilla(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2021
I thought this lady was really intelligent and strong when she was in bb house.
Once she left haven't seen or heard her type or say 1 intelligent thing. Social media is not for her

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is The Richest, His Car Garage In Banana Island Worth $1,280,000 / TOP SECRET? - ‘black People Can’t Join The Illuminati’, The-dream Claims / Who Is The Hottest Firstlady? Niyola Or Emma Nyra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.