Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) (208 Views)

Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2021
We all have heard Christians talking about the mark of the beast 666.

In greek the mark of the beast" is called charagma, a brand put into animals to denote their ownership, just like how slaves, cows and properties are given a mark so that they denote their ownership

In revelation 13 vs 18

This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666

in the bible the number 6, signifies bad luck just like the number 4 in Chinese and south Korean cultures signifies the same thing.

If you read revelations, it explains the future of the world and its political system and how it relates with christianity.

666 represents king Nero ceasar during his reign in the roman empire whose political system was evil to Christians, he burnt Christians on the stake and made sure they had a mark on their body so that nobody can sell to them or buy anything from them.

Nowadays, 666 represent any political system that oppose christianity and want to discriminate against them such as communism and liberalism which have an history of killing Christians, burning churches and making sure Christians are exempted from economic activities.
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by XXXXTENTACION: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2021
angry
another propaganda undecided
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Nobody should take this fulani Islamic jihadist serious
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:

My enemies are all over the place...they want to destroy me.

See them grin grin
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

My enemies are all over the place...they want to destroy me.
See them grin grin
You are as shallow as your write up.

It is your cup of camel urine if your conscience is destroying you
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by orisa37: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2021
"THE SELFISH" IS 666. THAT IS 120+48+30+114+30+72+36+54+114+48=666.

ALL SELFISH CHARACTERS ARE TERRORISTS AND WICKED BEASTS.
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:
You are as shallow as your write up.

It is your cup of camel urine if your conscience is destroying you

Conscience destroying me over my opinion grin grin...this is hilarious cheesy grin

Most Nigerians are as daft as they come...they can hardly debate without taking everything personal.

My opinion is my opinion, if you like deface on the thread, it can never change my opinion.
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Conscience destroying me grin grin

Most Nigerians are as daft as they come...
It's like you just finished smashing your skull on stone to Baal.

Abdul you are a slave to daftness
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:
It's like you just finished smashing your skull on stone to Baal.

Abdul you are a slave to daftness

Yes....baal in semitic language means God

Baal means God
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by BigSarah(f): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2021
LMAO, how come this moniker is making this kind of post... Are you done for today? Supporting buhari and osibanjo

1 Like

Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by orisa37: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
angry

another propaganda undecided

LIKE HE, WANTING TO ENSLAVE YORUBAS, IGBOS, TIVS ETCETERA ETCETERA TO 4/5 OF DAURA EMIRATE. ISN'T THAT RUDE, CHEEKY, WICKED AND UNREASONABLE? I AM JUST WATCHING THE DAMATURU LEGISLATOR AND GBAJABIAMILA. PERHAPS THEY HAVE DEMENTIA TOO. UP TILL NOW, TANKO MOHAMMED IS STILL THERE AS CJN.
Re: The Meaning Of 666 ( The Mark Of The Beast) by orisa37: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2021
Mikecold:

ALL OUR LEGISLATORS ARE GUILTY OF CONTRIBUTORY NEGLIGENCE ON THE PRESENT STATUS, CAPACITY AND HEALTH OF TANKO MOHAMMED.

(1) (Reply)

I Envied The Peace Of The Wicked...they Are Not Troubled / The Bible An Inspired Book By God / All You Need To Know About Grace Life Power City Ministry - Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.