Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Can Exhaustion Of Crude Facilitate A Break Up? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Exhaustion Of Crude Facilitate A Break Up? (207 Views)

NNPC Fails To Account For 107 Million Barrels Of Crude, - Auditor General / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos) / FG Hires Lawyers In Saudi Arabia To Facilitate The Release Of Zainab Habib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Exhaustion Of Crude Facilitate A Break Up? by CodeTemplar: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Me I doubt it can. When crude dries, they will move slightly to the west and start with Bitumen and Gold. A violent break up is inevitable.
Everyday folks are arriving from other Hausa speaking nations around to strengthen them. It is better to act than postpone the day of break up.
Re: Can Exhaustion Of Crude Facilitate A Break Up? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
These guys sha,

When will they learn the lesson that it is not the first punch that is thrown that automatically decide a contest!

Judging from their reaction it is clear that they will lose in the event of a breakup.

In their mind now they feel others will fold their hands smile and watch how they invade and take over.
Well I no blame them sha, I blame their enablers, I have hearing recently that UK is one of them
Re: Can Exhaustion Of Crude Facilitate A Break Up? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
A break up in Nigeria would be very violent

There would be a big fight over control of the resources of this land.

That's why this contraption unfortunately is the least bad of a set of worse options

If you want peaceful break up each and every region and state has to be in the habit of being productive. Not looking for raw materials to sell and share money

(1) (Reply)

Agric Commissioner Emerges First Female Naakims Patron Worldwide / Sanwo-olu Celebrates Lagos APC Chairman, Balogun At 70 / 2023: Okorocha Meets Obasanjo Ahead Of Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.