Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders (37872 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North / Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by orisa37: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kriss216:
No wahala. To your tents oh Israel.

MACBAN IS WAHALA. FULANIS ARE NOT NIGERIANS. NIGERIA BELONGS TO THE YORUBAS, IGBOS, TIVS, IBIBIOS JUKUNS BIROMS HAUSAS AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE BORN AND BRED IN NIGERIA. THE FULANIS FROM FUTA DJALON AND DAURA FROM NIGER REPUBLIC ARE NOT NIGERIANS. THEY'RE TO GO BACK TO WHERE THEY COME FROM.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Dosvedanie(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
bro we are not talking about government. A northerner cannot and will never buy land in the east or west to build a house. I was born and raised and I schooled in the north I am still working in the north. It we southerners that love to acquire landed properties here. Contrary to most of our beliefs, it is the south that will suffer more if nigeria should break up. This guy's are actually preparing for that. Their governors are secretly working towards that but our mumu governors who claim to be wiser are busy looting

I understand you very well man. 20% of the houses in Agege are owned by Abokis, same at sabo in IB, just to mention few places I'm aware of. Southerners might definitely have more properties in the North, as their land value is low compared to the south.
If the north is still the most impoverished region (landlocked) after several years of ruling, wonder how the south will suffer more if we break up.
Without the south, the north is not different from Niger republic.
The UK will stop using fuel by 2050, likewise many other countries. We go dey alright las las.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by DrMuzungu(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Miyetti my a$$. One large bull$h1t factory.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by theFilmtric: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Conrod:
STORY!!! israel has faced that threat for more than 70 years now and they are waxing stronger. to hell with your meat,we can import anything from around the world,it was tough for biafra then because of the siege imposed by the .british. controlled nigerian army then.
nonsense
Go read history

theFilmtricsay
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
What is any sane southerner even doing in the north

My bro, I wonder OOOO. It is even an indication of the delusion of Northerners that they can issue this redundant challenge they will be the heaviest victims of if Yorubas retaliate.

Aside from Abuja, I have never set foot in any State in the North and remain yet to see anything that will make me do so.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by myobjective: 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oshigun:

My bro, I wonder OOOO. It is even an indication of the delusion of Northerners that they can issue this redundant challenge they will be the heaviest victims of if Yorubas retaliate.

Aside from Abuja, I have never set foot in any State in the North and remain yet to see anything that will make me do so.

Bro, there are a huge Yoruba population in Kaduna, Kano, Niger, Katsina.

Look at the El Rufai cabinet, You will see a heavy Yoruba presence.

That being said, Yoruba will only relocate to Yorubaland when a no Hausa-Fulani is left in Yorubaland. When no kobo of our resources is used to fund the budget of any northern states. This will happen when Nigeria disintegrates.

Also, the Fulani can't lay claims to any land. They should tell us there homeland. If the Hausas, Kanuris, Nupe, Gbwagi etc are telling Yoruba to evacuate then they have a point.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by myobjective: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dosvedanie:

I understand you very well man. 20% of the houses in Agege are owned by Abokis, same at sabo in IB, just to mention few places I'm aware of. Southerners might definitely have more properties in the North, as their land value is low compared to the south.
If the north is still the most impoverished region (landlocked) after several years of ruling, wonder how the south will suffer more if we break up.
The UK will stop using fuel by 2050, likewise many other countries. We go dey alright las las.

Southerners have properties in the north but that pales in comparison in the value of subsidy the north enjoys from the south.

If Nigeria disintegrates, it will shock you that most ethnic groups in the north-central and northeast will like to go with the south.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by ghettochild4u(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gjrich:

https://www.thenationonlineng.net/southwest-govs-monarchs-back-ban-on-open-grazing-secure-borders/amp/
That's their problem.. They'd shd leave... We'd depend on Benin rep n other west African countries pending when we can be sustainable with our own agriculture products. The North must start shipping their produce to Arab nations.... Lol
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by richmanrichard: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mikecold:
Million dollar question

They would tell you food is cheap there forgetting life is also cheap to extinguish there too
what a comment! So short but so wise. Baba this ur comment made my day.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by BRATISLAVA: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
chinjo:
Why cant Fulani people build ranches to rear their cattle just as it is been done in other parts of the world.

They will want to build it on your land. Other Nigerians that rear cattle without free ranches, how are they doing it?
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by BRATISLAVA: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lamasta:
How this lots gained ground to the extent of giving press release regularly baffles me seriously

You haven't seen their premises yet? Like their official HQ? It exists, they aren't as anonymous as they seem. They are a registered body.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
hammerDK:
AS LONG AS KOGI, BENUE, TARABA AND KWARA IS NOT PART OF THAT NORTH, IT IS FINE.

EVEN PLATEAU, SOUTHERN KADUNA, ADAMAWA, ABUJA AND NIGER SHOULD NOT BE PART OF THAT NORTH.

But they are. There are already 3 ruga zones in Abuja alone. Kuje, abaji and one other place.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Lamasta(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You haven't seen their premises yet? Like their official HQ? It exists, they aren't as anonymous as they seem. They are a registered body.
I weak my brother they are just releasing statement regularly
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Lamasta(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
xtervaganza:
no be only you
Local man just weak

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Niceman12(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Resurrection212:
You are a pathetic liar.The number of Igbo in kano is more than Yoruba. In kaduna maybe 50/50

The fact is you can meet a Yoruba man in kano and won't know it, many of them are living with hausa and some don't even speak Yoruba or identify with Yoruba. But you can choose what to believe anyway

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by BRATISLAVA: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lamasta:
I weak my brother they are just releasing statement regularly

The militia that want to fight them should register themselves as corporate bodies too, because that's the trick they use to spread a lot of hate and evil suggestions.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Don27tiky(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dosvedanie:

you saying the north is poor is where u are wrong. Thas what they make u believe. Northerners being contented with the little they have doesn't mean the north is poor. They dont make noise that's y we think they don't have anything. U have to be in the north to understand

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Neddyogu(m): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
okeyglm:
hope they don't include benue, taraba, Plateasu, southern kaduna, Abuja, kwara, parts of nasarawa and adamawa. as their imaginery north

Are these places u mentioned south of the Niger?
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Seebrian(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
where is the middle belt, list the states and give me the percentage of muslims and fulani people in all the so called middle belt. the only middle belt state that I know is Benue and some parts of southern Kaduna,southern plateau.
Keep deceiving yourself. Taraba state is purely middle belt. Predominantly Jukun state.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by waldigit: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
For the love of suya, tomatoes, kunnun, kirishi��

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Look at him as if their region is worth living! They, Northerners are the problems of Nigeria.
He is talking as if he has a human brain enclosed in his scull, people with fish brain. It is quite unfortunate as an average Northerner sees Fulani killers in the South as doing the right thing. Very unfortunate!
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Besk: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gjrich:

https://www.thenationonlineng.net/southwest-govs-monarchs-back-ban-on-open-grazing-secure-borders/amp/

I’ve always been an advocate for one Nigeria. However reading this I now know this people are TOTALLY MAD.

No wonder they have no respect for other tribes when they talk like thisz
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Yemisi87: 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Whom north help ? Make the country divide quick quick.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by digital234: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
come on let them bring it on. we are tired of this empty fucking threats . Let them start by blowing the lokoja bridge and jebba bridge .then we shall all know they are serious . Other wise let all the northerners and their dead buhari go and sleep. be waitng on south Oil for upkeep of their uncountable IDPS .
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by DedeNkem: 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:

That's the one question I've asked severally without receiving any answer.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by DedeNkem: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Splitting is the best for this country and the only option to ensure peace! All these horrible things happening now is because we are sharing a country with the muderous barbaric jihadist animals in the North!
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Prince001(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:

I surprised too oo cos the risk is very very high negatively than the positivity!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Dosvedanie(m): 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
you saying the north is poor is where u are wrong. Thas what they make u believe. Northerners being contented with the little they have doesn't mean the north is poor. They dont make noise that's y we think they don't have anything. U have to be in the north to understand

Oh, guess I'm wrong. Maybe Sanusi lamido and El Rufai exaggerate about poverty level in the north.
According to wikipedia, the north account for 87% of poor people in Nigeria(2016)
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Don27tiky(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dosvedanie:

Oh, guess I'm wrong. Maybe Sanusi lamido and El Rufai exaggerate about poverty level in the north.
According to wikipedia, the north account for 87% of poor people in Nigeria(2016)
people being poor is different from a region being poor..... lack of education makes them poor. But the region has so much that can be harness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign In Owerri, Imo State Today / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss / South-Westerners Dominate Tinubu’s List Of 20 Special Advisers - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.