Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Actor Olaotan’s Wife Reveals Hospital Threaten To Dump Him - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Actor Olaotan’s Wife Reveals Hospital Threaten To Dump Him (145 Views)

Funke Akindele Is Bad Boss + Julius Agwu's Wife Dump Him + Davido Mocked / Tim Godfrey’s Female Singers Dump Him + Mr Macaroni Causes Commotion / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Olaotan’s Wife Reveals Hospital Threaten To Dump Him by gistongist: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
Wife of Veteran actor and Tinsel’ star, Victor Olaotan has revealed the Turkey hospital treating him have threaten to dump him.

The actor who is popularly known as Big Daddy clocked 69 on Wednesday, February 17 but he is still in a Turkey receiving treatment following the effects of a traumatic brain injury he suffered after a ghastly car accident in October 2016.

Recall that the actor’s wife, Julia has been seeking support for him as well as some of the actor’s colleague and in 2019, Femi Otedola had donated N30m to the actor.

Julia thanked donators but stated she still needs money for her husband’s hospital bills, UgamaTv reports.

She said, “I need all the help I can get. I have been silent but now, I am drowning. Apart from Mr Otedola and a few other people who have supported me, I still need help.

“His monthly expenses are $7,500, excluding the caregiver’s salary and other things like feeding and toiletries. The money for his stem cell procedure is about $150,000.

“He has done the first procedure and he needs to undergo the second one. I want to bring my husband back home. The last time I paid hospital bills was in March 2019.

“He has been receiving treatment without payment but the agency that helped with his medical travelling, Radmed, has been doing so much for us. They have been very humane because most of the hospital bills have been paid by them.

“However, my fear is that if another Nigerian needs the agency’s services, they might be reluctant because of their experience with us. I am just hoping that somebody out there would have compassion. But, I don’t want to appear like an ingrate because Nigerians have given support and everyone has their cross to carry.”

source:https://gistongist.com/actor-olaotans-wife-reveals-hospital-threaten-to-dump-him/

Re: Actor Olaotan’s Wife Reveals Hospital Threaten To Dump Him by darocha1: 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Very sad... If only we have a good medical system.

All our good medical hands have migrated to UK where they are better valued.

The few ones remaining here are just doing the job reluctantly till they cross over.

Do I blame them? NO

(1) (Reply)

Biden Says US Airstrikes In Syria Sent Warning To Iran: ‘be Careful’ / Used Payloader 936F (manual) And D6R Dozer For Sale In Port Harcourt / Ajaokuta Steel Plant Can Create 10,000 Jobs For Nigerian Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.