Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume (288 Views)

Chioma Okoli, ERISCO Foods And Freedom Of Speech In Nigeria (Video) / No Money For "Fuel Subsidy" But Money Is There For Student Loans? / Yes It's Amaechi's Voice But It Was Doctored By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by Wisemfon(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Of all the fundamental rights of every citizens in Nigeria, freedom of speech is what baffled me most. Sometime ago, i thought Nigerians' masses do not have voice, but i have come to realized that, WE ALL HAVE VOICE; BUT MONEY IS THE VOLUME That will make our voice to be heard.
If you don't have money your voice is soundless, hence, the higher the amount of money you have, the higher volume of your voice and vice versa.
some people express their freedom of speech to themself alone, some to family members, some to friends, some on social media, some to to their leaders, some to younger/older people, some to the world. It's either heard or heard only to a certain levels or go unheard (all depending on your account balance).
this is a country we leave in. I weep for Nigeria... This is why only the rich make decision for the masses...

YOU HAVE A VOICE?? WHAT ABOUT THE VOLUME??
Re: Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by festacman(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
You see my friend, flesh and blood did not reveal you this.
Re: Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by Wisemfon(m): 2:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
festacman:
You see my friend, flesh and blood did not reveal you this.
i weep when i realized this... It's pitiful
Re: Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by Freestainworld(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Money is really the volume, I concur

1 Like

Re: Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by Wisemfon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
Freestainworld:
Money is really the volume, I concur
do we have a choice?
Re: Freedom Of Speech: Everyone Has Voice But Money Is The Volume by Wisemfon(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Ajanaku Inducted As VP Institute Of Data Processing Management Of Nigeria / Rivers State House Of Assembly Has Passed A Bill / Nigerians - Don’t let Buhari Travel Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.