Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

How Do You Feel When No One Call You In A Day?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Feel When No One Call You In A Day?? (204 Views)

What Thing Makes You Feel Ashamed Any Time You Remember It? / Share A Day You Can Never Forget / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When No One Call You In A Day?? by OlawaleBammie: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
Should it be so or its another form of insecurity from my views. Pls pardon my diction i am not well versed in English like David Cameron grin

I dont know about others but to me i feel less important when i receive little(like once) or no calls in a day. Like some years back, i was squatting with my friend cus i was still finding my bearings in life, thins were difficult and i hardly recieve calls. My friend was working so his fon used to ring like MTN customer care line, but mine.....hmmmmm.
Majority of times u could predict who was calling me should in case my fon ring. its my girlfriend, tho i didnt feel bad about all these den cus thins hardly get to me but when it got to a stage that my friend jokingly said to me that i dont have any other calls to receive other than my gf call, i felt ashamed of myself, i wanted to cry, then the tot that am i really wasting away start popping up.

This is the video.. when i am with my friend, he recv plenty of calls while my batry only dried off due to excess surfing of internet, (incase i see money buy data smh), also wen i am with my then gf, na so so calls upon calls den i felt like i am not useful to mankind and i started feeling insecured around them. Its not my fault sha, i felt like world had forgotten me grin

This cycle continued not until i left my comfort zone like about two years ago to where i knew nobody, i left everything behind kpatakpata and God so kind to me that i find favour from Him.

Now the narative has changed, sometimes when people want to talk to me they tell me to put off my fon to avert disturbance grin
And what i notice in this new cycle is dat it coincide with my development career-wise. People who could possibly mash u before are now some of the people calling to beg u that u should pls do dis for them and the more the calls, the more the pocket get fatter grin.(we thank God)

And that is what bring about the question, can we say the frequency of ur calls is directly proportional to one's importance??

lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Pls let me hear from others.
Re: How Do You Feel When No One Call You In A Day?? by PoliteActivist: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Couldn't care less. Who call epp

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Vehicle Owners Enquire Upon Car Window Tinting In Melbourne Prices? / Man Spotted Fighting With A Goat Over Eating From His Garden-tiz Naija / Kanye West Kicks Up It A Notch As He Becomes Richest Black Man In US History Wit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.