Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,641,332 members, 6,182,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 March 2021 at 03:15 PM

3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division (350 Views)

BREAKING: Former Man City Captain Yaya Toure Joins Chinese Club In 2nd Division / Mansur Calar Uses Razor Blade To Attack Ferhat Yazgan, Haci Dogru On The Field / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by robosky02(m): 4:03pm On Feb 21
brothers took to the field in different colours in the Sudan 2nd division game Aljalla vs Alhaddaf. Ahmed Faried Bashar Faried and Bassam Faried, 2 brothers are captains of their sides while the older is a referee. Alhaddaf FC won the game 4 - 0 with Bashar scoring twice.

Re: 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by paulolee(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21
na wah o....this wan na family affairs...if he blow rubbish na to organize family meeting for am.
Re: 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by Mekenz(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21
paulolee:
na wah o....this wan na family affairs...if he blow rubbish na to organize family meeting for am.
can these ever be possible, I don't think so, fake news.
Re: 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by robosky02(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23
Mekenz:

Its real as you can already already see
Re: 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by kheny12(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23
Mekenz:
What's fake about this undecided
Re: 3 Brothers Took To The Field In Different Colours In The Sudan 2nd Division by Clemmydam(m): 6:31am On Feb 24
This one na family affair on the field

For Your Cards Redeem Please DM...Check my signature for more info and contact thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rodgers Primed For ‘special’ Real Madrid Challenge / Real Madrid Signs Chicharito From Man U / Falcao Joins Man United, Will It Save The Club This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.