Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

"I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection (219 Views)

Shekarau Will Decide On Defection This Week –spokesperson / Femi Fani Kayode Speak After EFCC Invited Him I Never Said That APC Has Betrayed / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection by Okoyeaniche(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has finally responded to the reactions trailing his rumoured bid to defect from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Nigerian politician who described himself as "A warrior" and the "voice of the voiceless" during the interview session reaffirmed that he has always stood on his belief, core values, and principles as he has no fear for anyone.

His statement in part;

"I stand on all my beliefs, core values, and principles. I am the voice of the voiceless, I am a warrior, I fear nothing, I fear no-one, I am as constant as the northern star and I will ALWAYS stand against evil.

"Speaking to other leaders across party lines in order to build bridges, engender peace, foster stability and enhance national unity ought not to create such national and international rage, panic, and pandemonium.

"Are we so divided that we can’t even talk to one another and take pictures together without causing a public stir and setting the Internet on fire?

"You insult me and say I am scared of prison because I had a meeting with two APC governors? Do you know how many PDP and APC governors and leaders I interact with and meet regularly? Do you know how many I talk to on a daily basis?

"Do you know that I was prosecuted for...CONTINUE

1 Share

Re: "I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection by Lanretoye(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
oga siddon sonewhere,owo ti ku waso enu ti gbe
Re: "I Am A Warrior, I Fear Nothing, I Fear No-one" - Fani-kayode Speak On Defection by istina: 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
How many battles you don fight? I beg go siddon one place dey dance one-corner

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Ipob's Nnamdi Kanu Ready To Stand Trial In Int'l Criminal Court / Hon Wilson Dauyegha Calls For Calm From Followers After Meeting Chief Sylva / Asaba International Airport Wasn't Sold Says Okowa's Aide Ossai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.