Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma (1502 Views)

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee / Do You Believe That She Is Just 17years Old? See 5 Charming Photos Of “susan” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma by moseskalu555: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Make The Ladies Fall For Him

Vado D’Great Kizz Daniel has revealed how bad he is as he shares some charming photos of himself and the ladies will be crushing on him as usual.

Sharing a few photos of himself to show how charming he is, Kizz Daniel said he is bad and we agree with him on that as he’s going to make the ladies fall in love with him.

He shared only a few but we took the liberty to add some to it for your viewing pleasure and see how handsome he is in all these photos no matter what he puts on.

SEE PICTURES HERE https://celebrity-profile.com/the-boy-is-bad-kizz-daniel-says-as-he-shares-some-charming-photos-that-will-make-the-ladies-fall-for-him/

Re: The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma by doggedfighter(f): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
Are these the pictures ladies are falling for?
Re: The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma by fati2001(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
doggedfighter:
Are these the pictures ladies are falling for?

help me ask.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Is Bad – Kizz Daniel Says As He Shares Some Charming Photos That Will Ma by doggedfighter(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
fati2001:

help me ask.

I wonder what they take ladies for grin

(1) (Reply)

Lateef Adedimeji Wins Nollywood Actor Of The Year, Floors Odunlade Adekola, Aden / Davido Confirm He Is Still With Chioma At Chioma Elder Sister Wedding / Korra Obidi Under Fire Over Cryptic Comment On Don Jazzy’s Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.