Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

After Lagos Is Which State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Lagos Is Which State? (941 Views)

‘It Was Pleasant’ – Obasanjo Hails Air Peace After Lagos-To-London Flight / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Africa Countries That Started And Completed Their Rail Mass Transit After Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Lagos Is Which State? by Sambisaforest(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
I have been asking this question and I need an answer, after Lagos which state is the next To enter?
Re: After Lagos Is Which State? by ojun50(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sambisa forest
Re: After Lagos Is Which State? by samwash(m): 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sambisaforest:
I have been asking this question and I need an answer, after Lagos which state is the next To enter?

Depending on the direction you want go
From the West it has boundary with Benin Republic
From the North to East in has boundary with Ogun state, while in the south it share boundary with tha Atlantic Ocean.
Hope I answered your question.

But OP I nor really understand what you mean by " after Lagos which state is next to enter ?"
Enter Ogun state na !!

1 Like

Re: After Lagos Is Which State? by Sambisaforest(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
@Samwash Thanks for your answers but let me buttress my point for example if you are traveling from Lagos to Benin, you will pass Ogun state, ondo, and some states before you arrive Benin. Now let's assume that I am traveling to Lagos from Benin, I will also pass some state and arrive Lagos now my question is after Lagos which state is next? Is it that after Lagos State, the next state or country is an African country? Or ghana? Or let me assume that I want to travel to ghana from abuja, will I pass Lagos State just the way I passed other states? Is my question clear now?
Re: After Lagos Is Which State? by Josephkabila12: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2023
Sambisaforest:
@Samwash Thanks for your answers but let me buttress my point for example if you are traveling from Lagos to Benin, you will pass Ogun state, ondo, and some states before you arrive Benin. Now let's assume that I am traveling to Lagos from Benin, I will also pass some state and arrive Lagos now my question is after Lagos which state is next? Is it that after Lagos State, the next state or country is an African country? Or ghana? Or let me assume that I want to travel to ghana from abuja, will I pass Lagos State just the way I passed other states? Is my question clear now?
first of all, if you're traveling from Lagos State to Edo State you'll pass through through Ogun State, then Ondo State, then you enter Edo State.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A New Life In Los Angeles,usa / Any Idea On Visa Lottery Process? / Saturday's Plane Crash: Wreckage Found In Obudu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.