Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

The Ascended Masters Teachings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ascended Masters Teachings (429 Views)

Ascended Masters Who Specialize In The Truth / The Ascended Master Lord Ling (moses) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Who are the Ascended Masters?
The Ascended Masters are great beings of LOVE and POWER. They were once embodied on earth but they learnt their lessons, balanced their karma, and gained mastery over energy and vibration.

Now they have control over the matter and energy of the lower earth planes. They rejected the beauty and ecstacy of the higher planes to help the remaining of
humanity to reach the ascension.

The Ascension is a spiritual activity that
takes place when 51% of the energy of the individual is qualified with perfection;
then the causal body acts as a magnet assisting the lifestream to ascend.
Ascended Master Teaching is a harmonious blend of
western and eastern teachings. It complements the con-sciousness of the Orient (which is predominantly worship)
with the vital energies of the western consciousness (which
is predominantly works). It is the teaching that was originally
recorded in the New Testament. Later, according to the Mas-ters, the Bible suffered through many translations and was
embellished by personal imprints. The Masters stated that
Genesis and all of the succeeding biblical chapters needed to
be rewritten. This time the text was written by Ascended
Beings.
Ascended Master Teaching stands on its own, and is neither Christian, Moslem, Jewish or Hindu. It may be called
the root, the fountain of truth, from which all known religions had their source. The Great White Brotherhood brings
forth a religious teaching to meet the need of the hour.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
The links to download the pdf format of
the Ascended Master teachings.
https://iamfree.co.za/bridgetofreedomfreeebooks
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
The seven Elohim; creators of the earth bring to us the seven laws of precipitation
in which Every human being can use to bring about the manifestation of every good thing that one may desire.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://iamfree.co.za/s/E5-Elohim-403-cf4f.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi97NWQzvvuAhX8wAIHHbaTBB0QFjABegQICBAB&usg=AOvVaw2oQlSEEhHHAG3K0gcVtOys
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Information on the types of Angels and Archangels and their roles to humanity. https://iamfree.co.za/s/E9-Ang-Kingd-PM-403.pdf
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2021
Other Ascended master books.
https://iamfree.co.za/free-books
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:16am On May 01, 2022
"Constructive Desire is the expanding activity within Life—for it is only in this way— that greater and greater ideas, activity, and accomplishment are pushed through—into expression in the outer world of substance and form. Within every—Right Desire—is the power of its fulfillment. Man is the Son of God. He is commanded—by the Father—to choose how he shall direct the—Life energy—and what quality he wishes his fulfilled desire to express. This he—must—do for free will is his birthright.

"It is the function—of the outer activity of the intellect—to guide—all—expansion into constructive channels. This is the purpose and duty—of the outer self. To allow the Great Life, or God Energy, to be used only for the gratification of the sense desires—the habit of the mass of mankind—is its destructive use and is always—without any exception—followed by inharmony, weakness, failure, and destruction.

"The constructive use of desire is—the conscious direction—of this limitless God Energy—by Wisdom. All desire directed—by Wisdom—carries some kind of blessing to the rest of creation. All desire—directed by the God Within—goes forth with the feeling of Love and blesses always." The next few days, I spent writing this record of my experiences. Then one morning on awakening I found a golden card lying on the table near my couch. It looked like a piece of metallic gold and on it in beautiful shaded script of a lovely violet color—was just one short sentence:

"Be at our trysting place on the mountain at seven in the morning," signed, "Saint Germain."
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:17am On May 01, 2022
I put this card away carefully, and could scarcely wait the intervening time—so great was my expectancy. Early the next morning, while preparing a lunch, there came a distinct impulse—not to take anything with me. I obeyed, and decided—to trust—that my needs would be supplied directly from the Universal.

Light of heart, I was soon on my way, determined not to miss any opportunity to ask questions—if permitted. As I approached the appointed place—my body became lighter and lighter—until by the time I was within a quarter of a mile—my feet scarcely touched the ground. There was no one in sight, so I sat down on a log to wait for Saint Germain—feeling no fatigue whatsoever—although my hike had been about ten miles.

As I contemplated the wonderful privilege and blessing that had come to me, I heard a twig crack and looked around expecting to see him. Imagine my surprise, when not fifty feet away, I saw a panther—slowly approaching. My hair must have stood on end. I wanted to run—to scream—anything—so frantic was the feeling of fear within me. It would have been useless to move for one spring from the panther would have been fatal to me.

My brain whirled so great was my fear—but one idea came through clearly—and held my attention steady. I realized—that I had the Mighty "Presence of God" right within me and—that this "Presence" was all Love. This beautiful animal was a part of God's Life also, and I made myself—look at it—directly in the eyes. Then came the thought that— one part of God could not harm another part—and I was conscious of this fact only.

A feeling of Love swept over me, and went out—like a Ray of Light—directly to the panther—and with it went my fear. The stealthy tread ceased—and I moved slowly toward it—feeling that God's Love filled us both. The vicious glare in the eyes softened—the animal straightened up—and came slowly to me, rubbing its shoulder against my leg. I reached down and stroked the soft head. It looked up into my eyes for a moment and then, laid down and rolled over like a playful kitten. The fur was a beautiful, dark, reddish brown, the body long, supple and of great strength. I continued to play with it and when I suddenly looked up, Saint Germain stood beside me.

"My Son," he said, "I saw the great strength within you or—I would not have permitted so great a test. You have conquered—fear. My congratulations! Had you not conquered the outer self, I would not have allowed the panther to harm you—but our association would have ceased—for a time.

"I did not have anything to do with the panther being there. It was part—of the Inner operation—of the Great Law—as you will see before the association with your new found friend ceases. Now, that you have passed the test of courage, it is possible for me to give—much greater—assistance. Each day you will become stronger, happier, and express much, greater freedom."

He held out his hand, and in a moment there appeared four little cakes of a beautiful golden brown—each about two inches square. He offered these and I ate them at his direction. They were most delicious. Immediately—I felt a quickening, tingling sensation through my entire body—a new sense of health and clearness of mind. Saint Germain seated himself beside me and my instruction began.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:26am On May 01, 2022
"As in all ages past, there was a portion of the people—who became more interested in the temporary pleasures of the senses—than in the—larger—creative plan—of the Great God Self. This caused them—to lose—consciousness of the God Power throughout the land—until it remained active in little more than—the city itself. The capital was called the—'City of the Sun.'

"Those governing—realized they must withdraw—and let the people learn—through hard experience—that all their happiness and good came from—the adoration to the God Within—and they must come back into the 'Light'—if they were to be happy."

The king-emperor—through the Inner Wisdom—seeing that the people were becoming still more deeply enmeshed in the sense gratification, realized that it was no longer the Divine Plan to further sustain the kingdom. He was instructed—by those of greater spiritual authority than himself—to give a banquet announcing his decision to withdraw, and thus—bid his subjects farewell.

He called the councilors together, and gave directions for the banquet, ordering it held in the most magnificent place of the empire, known as—the Jeweled Room—in the king's palace. This was lighted—by self-luminous globes—that emitted a brilliant, white radiance. They were suspended from the ceiling by chains of crystal. While the light within was intense and brilliant—yet it had an extremely soothing effect upon the body—giving those in its radiance a sense of great ease and calm. The light from the central globe set the jewels ablaze—in the sunburst design—that formed the great medallion in the middle of the ceiling.

The large banquet hall was elaborately decorated and set with twenty-four white onyx tables, each seating twenty-four guests. This was the first occasion upon which all the king's councilors and their staffs were to be his guests at the same time. The announcement of the banquet caused 'much comment among the people who discussed it thoroughly—each with his neighbor—but to all it was a mystery—for none was able to discern its purpose.

The evening of the event came at last. No one suspected the sorrow within the heart of the noble ruler—nor did they dream of the change so soon to come upon them. The hour arrived, the guests assembled, and everyone breathed mystery.

The great bronze doors to the banquet hall swung majestically open, and a burst of transcendent music, as if played by a gigantic symphony—in the invisible—came forth, surprising even those—who knew the tremendous power—of their adored monarch.

He was looked upon—almost like a God—by the people, so great was their love and admiration for the wisdom and help he constantly poured out to them.

As the triumphal music ceased—the king entered—accompanied by his children. The girl was a vision of loveliness. She wore a gown of soft golden fabric—unlike any material of our modern world. The over-drape appeared as if covered with diamonds for with every movement of her body points of light flashed forth. The golden hair falling over her shoulders was caught with two emerald clasps. On her forehead was a single band of white metal, set with diamonds. In the center was what appeared to be a large diamond but was—really—a powerful condensation of "Light"—focused and maintained there by her father.

The king was the only one in the whole empire—who was entrusted with the use of such—Transcendent—Power. The royal family had never used these—Jewels of "Light"—in their contact with the outer world—until that night. Such use of this power was only permitted—in their private worship—of the Great God Self—of whose "Supreme" Presence—they were keenly and constantly aware.

The ruler and his two sons wore form-fitting garments of the same soft golden fabric as the daughter. These were as pliable as leather but made of metallic gold with breast plates like a great sun of jewels. They wore sandals of the same material, also set with precious stones, and the wonderful—Jewel of "Light" rested upon the forehead of each.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:28am On May 01, 2022
Each lifted his goblet and drank to the "God in himself"—to his own "Flame of the Most High Living One." The proceedings of the banquet were broadcast to everyone in the empire—through a radio similar to that—which we use today. It was no larger than a dinner plate—yet powerful enough—to receive what was happening—at any point on the earth's surface.

After the salutation to the Divine Self in each—all became very still—the atmosphere itself seeming perfectly motionless. In a few moments a—Wondrous "Presence"— slowly became visible—in front of the king.

That "Presence" was a "Cosmic Master" from out the—"Great Silence." A murmur of awe and surprise passed over the assembled guests at his appearance—as they recognized in amazement—one of whom they had heard for many centuries—yet whose visible— "Presence"—none had ever seen. Raising his right hand, he addressed those present and all dwelling within the empire.

"O Children of Earth, I bring you a warning of serious import, at a time of great crisis. Arouse yourselves from the snare of the senses that is engulfing you! Awake from your lethargy, before it is too late! This, my 'Brother of Light' must withdraw and leave you to the experience that you have chosen, and which is slowly enticing you into its many pitfalls. You have opened yourselves to the uncontrolled ignorance and emotions of the outer self.

"You give little attention and still less adoration to your 'Source'—the Supreme, the Mighty, the Radiant, the Majestic, the Infinite Cause of all that is—the Creator and Sustainer of all worlds. You give no gratitude to the 'Great Glorious Presence'—the 'Lord of Love'—for the very Life by which you exist.

"Oh! why are you not even grateful, for the blessings Nature pours out so lavishly, for the abundance that comes to you through this fair land, and from your own wise and unselfish ruler? You thank each other for favors—the things of the senses and form that are so ephemeral—that pass from one to another and then are no more—but why, Oh why! do you forget the—'Source'—of all Life, all Love, all Intelligence, all Power?

"People! O People! where is your gratitude to Life for Love, for the magnificence of experience that you enjoy every moment, every hour, every day, year after year? All this you call your own, but it has always belonged, does now, and always will belong to the—One Great Source of Life, Light, Love and All Good—GOD—the Supreme—the Adorable—the All-Pervading One.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2022
"When by your own misuse of the energy of Life—which this All-Pervading One showers upon you constantly, pure, perfect, and uncontaminated—you have created conditions so destructive and painful that they can no longer be endured—you turn in either desperation, agony, or rebellion and call upon—God—for relief from your misery. This is your offering to the—'Giver of all Good'—in return for that Ceaseless Perfection which he continually bestows in—Supreme Love. The only condition, upon which the— 'One Great Self'—gives all, is its right use—that it may bless the rest of creation with infinite joy, harmony and activity.

"When in the depths of misery—you turn again to your Source, for relief from your misdeeds—you either cry in the agony of despair or, if rebellious, blame—Life—and the—Source of All Good—for allowing, what you call injustice and wrong conditions to exist in you and your world.

"It is you, the little personal self—who are unjust to Life—you who are unfair—you who create the misery of earth, for only humanity—because it has free will to create as it chooses—each individual through his own thought and feeling—only humanity—who dares to bring into existence the discord, misery, and deformity that express upon earth. This is a blight upon Creation and the Perfection that forever swings in the—Great Cosmic Melody of Eternal Song.

"Only mankind is guilty of making a discord in the music of the spheres, for all else lives and acts in accordance with the—'Law of Love, of Life, of Harmony, and of Light.' All else blends into the harmonious whole—the 'Body of the Infinite, All-Loving One.'

"All other realms of—'Life and Light'—move and create according to the fundamental principle upon which all Perfection rests. That principle is Love. If it were not for the— 'Great Selfless Ones'—like your ruler—the Great Host of Ascended Masters—whose very keynote of existence is Love—humanity would long ago have destroyed itself and the very planet upon which it exists.

"The transcendent and magnificent activities of Love and Light are the Natural Conditions in which God created and expected His human children to manifest— obeying His command—'to Love.' There is no such thing as a supernatural condition anywhere in the universe. All that is Transcendent, Beautiful and Perfect is Natural and according to the 'Law of Love.' Anything other than that is sub-natural. The daily experience of the Host of Ascended Masters is—the Perfection—God's children were meant to live in always. Earth's children did express this Perfection once—in a former cycle, which was—'One Golden Age.'

"That former civilization—that Ancient Perfection—is older than you dream—older than you believe the planet to be. All mankind at that period lived in a similar transcendent state, as the Ascended Masters, and the condition of misery, that has followed since that time down through the ages, came about because they chose to look away from their 'Source'—Love—as the plan by which to live Life.

"When the children of earth look away from Love—they are deliberately and consciously choosing the experience of chaos. Whoever seeks to exist without—Love— cannot survive long—anywhere in creation. Such efforts are bound to bring failure, misery, and dissolution. By its very condition—it must return to chaos—the unformed—so it may be used over again in combination with Love, and thus produce a new form.

"This is the 'Law of Universal—as well as individual Life.' It is Immutable, Irrevocable, Eternal, yet Beneficent, for creation in form exists that God may have something upon which to pour out—Love—and so express in action. This is the 'Law of the Mighty One' from which all else proceeds. It is the 'Mandate of Eternity' and the Vastness and Brilliance of that Perfection cannot be described in words.

"If there were not these Actual, Real, Permanent and Perfect conditions of Life and experience, which far transcend human description—existence would be but a travesty upon the stupendous activity of Life—that swings forever throughout creation. There are those higher, harmonious, Transcendent Spheres—realms of activity and consciousness—individual and cosmic—where creation goes on continually in Joy, in Love, in Freedom, and in Perfection.

"These are Real, Real, Real and much more permanent than your bodies and buildings in the physical world about you. These Realms of Life are created of Substance which is so charged with—Love—that they can never have a quality or activity of discord, imperfection, or disintegration imposed upon them or registered within them. Because they are based upon Love, the Perfection of such a manifestation is forever maintained, ever active, ever expanding, ever blessing with the joy of all that exists.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:33am On May 01, 2022
"You bring woe upon yourselves—which propels you into embodiment again and again in the ignorance of the senses, the human appetites, and desires of the outer self. These appetites in the feeling nature of mankind are in themselves but an accumulation of energy which the individual through his thought and feeling has given a quality of one kind or another.

This misqualified energy, gathers a momentum through human expression and becomes habit. Habit is but energy specifically qualified and held focused for a time upon one objective.

"The sense appetites of former lives become the driving forces and habits of the next— keeping you slaves, bound to the chariot wheels of discord, lack, and necessity— whirling you through a maze of human problems and experiences of your own creation—compelling you to learn and obey the—'Law of the One'—'Love.'

"Your own miscreations drive you on, and on, and on, until you are willing to understand Life and obey Its—One Law—Love. You whirl through Life after Life, experiencing discord upon discord, until you do learn to live the 'Law of Love.'

"This is a compelling activity—which none escape—and it continues until the outer self asks-the reason—for its misery, and understands that its release from the experience of suffering can only come through—obedience—to the 'Law of Love.' Such obedience begins as calm, peace, and kindliness in the feelings—whose center is in the heart. Its contact with the outer world must come through the 'Inner Feeling.'

"Love is not an activity of the mind, but is the—'Pure and Luminous Essence'—which creates mind. This—Essence—from the—Great God Flame—streams into substance, and constantly pours itself out, as Perfection in form and action. Love is Perfection manifest. It can only express peace, joy, and an outpouring of those feelings to all creation—unconditionally. It asks—nothing—for Itself because It is—Eternally Self-Creating—being the Heartbeat—of the 'Supreme.' Love owns—All—and is only concerned with setting the Plan of Perfection into action in all. Thus, It is a constant pouring out of Itself. It takes no cognizance of what has been given in the past, but receives Its joy and maintains Its balance by the continual—Out-streaming of Itself. Because this Perfection is within Love—forever flowing forth—it is incapable of recording anything but Itself.

"'Love' alone is the basis of harmony and the right use of all Life energy. In human experience, this grows into a desire to give, and give, and give of all the individual's peace and harmony unto the rest of creation.

"People! O People! forever throughout the ages! only enough Love can bring you back to the Heaven you once knew and abided in. Here, you will once again embrace the fulness of the 'Great Light' that gives all through Love.
Re: The Ascended Masters Teachings by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2022
"A visiting prince approaches your borders. He will enter this city—seeking the daughter of your king. You will come under the rule of this prince but the recognition of your mistake will be futile. Nothing can avail, for the royal family will be drawn into the protection and care of those—whose power and authority are of God—and against whom—no human desire can ever prevail. These are the Great Ascended Masters of Light—from the Golden Etheric City—over this land. Here your ruler and his beloved children will abide for a cycle of time." Turning to the king he addressed him, saying:

"I bless you my noble, patient Brother! Loving and selfless has been the service to your people. Deep and eternal is your devotion to the Supreme One—the Source of All Creation. The Golden Etheric City awaits and joyously welcomes you and your children.

"Within Its radiance you shall live serving through the Rays of Light which are forever streaming out from those who dwell therein, until these your people shall redeem themselves by—obedience—to the 'Law of Love.'

"This 'Empire of Light' exists over the land you have loved so well. It is composed of self-luminous, etheric substance and rests above the physical city which is your capital. It is Real, very Real and much more permanent than any earthly city, for—'Light'—is indestructible and the Golden City is made of—'Light.' Into It, no inharmonious thought or disturbing condition of any kind can ever enter.

"I will return in seven days to take you and your children into the—'City of Light'— where we shall watch the progress of humanity, and draw into the—'Light'—all who will discipline and make themselves ready. Encircling the City is—an invincible belt of electronic force—through which it is impossible for anything uninvited to pass."

When he had finished speaking, he blessed the royal family, the guests and the empire and, in the moments of silence that followed—His Light—and the outline of His Body within it—grew fainter and fainter until it disappeared entirely.

A murmur passed through the great banquet hall, and as all looked toward the king, his head was bowed in reverent silence. Then he slowly rose and bid his guests good-night.

On the seventh day, the—"Brother from out the Silence"—returned and enfolding the king and his children within his own blazing aura, withdrew into the—"Golden Etheric City of Light."

The visiting prince arrived the next day, discovered the condition of the empire, and the consternation that still held sway over its people. He at once subtly planned to become its ruler. This he accomplished without opposition. Two thousand years later—most of that empire had become barren land, the streams dried up, and desolation stretched everywhere—all the result of the discord and selfishness of mankind and the blight it becomes upon the growth of plant life in nature. This kingdom had extended the entire width of Africa on east—until it reached the Himalayan Mountains.

There followed a great cataclysm—submerging all the land. Through that change, an inland sea was formed where the Sahara Desert now lies. Another earth change, which took place about twelve thousand years ago—drained this sea—and a part of it later became the present Sahara Desert. The River Nile, as it is today, most nearly resembles the beautiful streams—of that long forgotten period.

Thus ended our observation of those very ancient scenes. I could hardly believe my senses—I was so astonished at the way the experiences of the past were revivified—the pictures projected in all three dimensions—and the activity of the people in that remote age portrayed.

Realizing how surprised and unaccustomed to such activities I was—Saint Germain promised to take me to the physical records of that period and its people—and give me physical proof—that it was not—a vision—conjured up by him.

Glancing around from the log upon which we were seated, we saw the panther lying nearby fast asleep. Saint Germain took up the explanation of several important phases on the application of higher laws, for the manifesting of one's own inherent dominion over the things of the sense world. This led to how he was able to express such youth and Perfection in a body so old—according to the way human beings count time.

"Eternal Youth," he explained, "is the—Flame of God—abiding in the body of man—the Father's gift of Himself—to His Creation. Youth and beauty of both mind and body can only be kept—permanently—by those individuals—who are strong enough to shut out discord, and whoever does—that—can and will express—Perfection—and maintain it.

"Where Peace, Love, and Light do not abide within the thoughts and feelings of a human being—no amount of physical effort can possibly keep the outer self—expressing youth and beauty. These exist—Eternally—within the God Flame which is the—Divine Self— of every individual. Whatever discord the outer self allows to flash through the thought and feeling is—that—instant stamped upon the flesh of the physical body. Eternal Youth and Beauty are Self-Created and—forever Self-Existent—within the Flame of God's Life—in every human being. This is—God's Plan—for manifesting—His Perfection— into the world of form and maintaining it forever.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Lent Worship / Christian Wake Up, The Snare Is Already Upon You / Spiritual Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.