Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tired Of Everything - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tired Of Everything (196 Views)

I'm Tired Of Living / Please I Need Your Advice, Tired Of This Embarrassment / Tired Of Having A Bloated Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Everything by gstelly: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
Right now, seems I can't continue am tired of living, tired of trying, tired of school... Ever since I resumed school life as been hell for me since am the one sponsoring myself with little or no help I can hardly maintain 2 square meal day, house rent outstanding is still there... Kinda depressed don't really know what to do, I don't want to give up but it seems no option... Either to quit or keep struggling God knows my mental health is at stake
Re: Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
gstelly:
Right now, seems I can't continue am tired of living, tired of trying, tired of school... Ever since I resumed school life as been hell for me since am the one sponsoring myself with little or no help I can hardly maintain 2 square meal day, house rent outstanding is still there... Kinda depressed don't really know what to do, I don't want to give up but it seems no option... Either to quit or keep struggling God knows my mental health is at stake
I kinda feel you b. You know I was in your shoes awhile ago. Saving grace was an atmosphere where I found peace within... being a lover of praise worship I found solace in upgrading my relationship with my maker (fellowshipping, reading the Bible and eventually the grace to pray in the WORD). Help came from least expected places. Use your time focusing on how to build (you have to cultivate the mindset of an optimist), you see without faith no man can see the Lord. Cheer up b.. even some of the most successful people on earth 've had it worse..ok.wink
Re: Tired Of Everything by gstelly: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
doctoradekokolo:
I kinda feel you b. You know I was in your shoes awhile ago. Saving grace was an atmosphere where I found peace within... being a lover of praise worship I found solace in upgrading my relationship with my maker (fellowshipping, reading the Bible and eventually the grace to pray in the WORD). Help came from least expected places. Use your time focusing on how to build (you have to cultivate the mindset of an optimist), you see without faith no man can see the Lord. Cheer up b.. even some of the most successful people on earth 've had it worse..ok.wink
Thanks for the kind words... I really appreciate
Re: Tired Of Everything by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
gstelly:

Thanks for the kind words... I really appreciate
You're welcome, I wish I could do more though. God will lift you up b.. stay blessed.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Orange Peels For Teeth Whitening / Ooni Unveils Local Covid-19 Remedy Approved By NAFDAC / Frequent Masturbation And Prostatitis: What's The Link?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.