Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win (459 Views)

5 Northern Artiste That Can Raise Millions Like Davido – No3 Will Shock You / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido And Chioma All Loved Up As Fans Await Arrival Of Baby No 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by Wirenaijatunes: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Today the wikitower Media have Analyze the List of the 5 Nigerian artiste that might Be winners Of the Headies Award. You can read and judge The results below.

1. Oxlade

No body is gonna deny that oxlade is a super Talented Artiste when it comes to Romantic and cool Music’s, he has Rose to Fame 2020 since the release of his most anticipated hit “Away” which is a track in His Album “Oxygene The EP” after the release of that EP oxlade got allot of collaborations with some nigerian artiste & producers Like Fiokee, Simi, Zoro, Wizkid, Reekado bankz and lot more. In all of his songs We can never downgrade any and won’t see it a mistake if he emerges the winner or one of the selected contestants (although it’s your talents that Wins for you)

2. Bella Shmurda

Tell me who will make the list if he ain’t in it? The only Backslide is that Bella Shmurda got the Fame Late 2020, He have been a talented and handsome artiste, every body likes his sounds and His Courage when it comes to stage performance. He also Gave himself a badge “Fineboy” as it is already in his Username ” @FineboyBella “. Soo far Bella Shmurda have dropped allot of hits like ; Cash App, Colodia Drive us, Ginger me and More. Not to talk of his Banging and Leading album “High Tension The EP” with lots of Lyrical and great Mixing by some of the professional Nigerian Producers. It will Be Accepted if the Rush Crooner Is being announce as the winner.
3. Read More Bellow

https://wikitower.com.ng/5-nigerian-artiste-that-deservers-headies-award-no-3-might-emerge-the-winner/

Re: 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by ugwusunday(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2021
Where is the third one?
Re: 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by Justice3000(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
So where should i get the one with 90% own?
Re: 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by Lilchags(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Update this posts, I know the third one
Re: 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by Lilchags(m): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Hmm

I don't even know who
Re: 5 Artiste That Might Win Headies Award, No 3 Has 90% Probablity To Win by BoyOfNaija: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
haha

(1) (Reply)

3D Animation Of Omot And Gnevieve / Only Burna Boy Won A Grammy Wizkid Did Not Win Any , See Why (video) / A Lady Tattoos Naira Marley’s Face On Her B*tt To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.