Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) (15865 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Benue State / Wike: SARS Responsible For Kidnapping Cases In Rivers (Video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by bestman09(m): 6:53am On Feb 22, 2021
angry
Snitches everywhere. Ndi osuimi, cowbells! Someone can not do his business in peace again?
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by dalongjnr: 7:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Obijulius:
Na only for South NDLEA dey work. But Northern Nigeria has the highest drug abusers - stats de down.

If you want to be a legal criminal move to the North and practice there after perfecting your skills in the South.

Adultery
Prostitution
Paedophiles
Terrorists
Kidnappers
Election Riggers
Looters
Smugglers
Blasphemers
etc

Just ensure you have one Fulani GodFather with links to Aso R...!

Enjoy ya criminal life!

merchant of tribalism, go and report those who and where u know are the smugglers and black spots in the northern Nigeria. To you,every thing wrong in the south is been tolerated up north. You don't travel. in fact, you have a long way to go with your myopic and Mongoloid thinking. You should thank a plateau woman who command the NDLEA to sanitized your state to make it dangerous drug, free.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by Enoch07: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
No wonder the people there are so aggressive. This is all they know.
useless comment

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by OgideAgu: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Funny country
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by chiiraq802(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
No wonder the people there are so aggressive. This is all they know.

E get any state weh cannabis no dey....

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by sanmtiago(m): 8:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Despite the ravaging menace of drug abuse in the north, how many times have Ndlea arrested them? Only in the south, naija security and agencies work.
let’s keep our region clean bro
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by fashrola(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2021
HopeVictor:
Slaughter market is a home for his/her Royal Highnesses.. nothing you no go find there..

And the highest occupants/Seller are the Northerners..... And they are one selling different types of drugs there

From Tramadol, Weed to coke.....
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by HopeVictor(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2021
fashrola:

And the highest occupants/Seller are the Northerners..... And they are one selling different types of drugs there

From Tramadol, Weed to coke.....
Police know nothing dem dey do apart from collecting their own share
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by snowwhyte607: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Elsanchez:
Dem done play your cassette for artillery

Nobody bunu

Abayi no go dey Caprison o
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by LoudLord(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Omo see SATIVA tongue
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Obijulius:
Na only for South NDLEA dey work. But Northern Nigeria has the highest drug abusers - stats de down.

If you want to be a legal criminal move to the North and practice there after perfecting your skills in the South.

Adultery
Prostitution
Paedophiles
Terrorists
Kidnappers
Election Riggers
Looters
Smugglers
Blasphemers
etc

Just ensure you have one Fulani GodFather with links to Aso R...!

Enjoy ya criminal life!

They have registered criminals there. They commit their crime in with dignity and don't have to hide what they are good at. And then some of them are paid for committing certain crimee. Even the government empowers them to make sure they grow fast in their criminal activities.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by sircatherine45(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They have registered criminals there. They commit their crime in with dignity and don't have to hide what they are good at. And then some of them are paid for committing certain crimee. Even the government empowers them to make sure they grow fast in their criminal activities.

Savagery at its height!
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Awon developers.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Not surprised with the discoveries in the two area : Slaughter Market (Trans -Amadi Area) & Abuja Estate in Portharcourt.

I suggested that NDLEA should go and raid Trailer Park too along Portharcourt - Ogoni Road.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by DSC7: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2021
dalongjnr:

merchant of tribalism, go and report those who and where u know are the smugglers and black spots in the northern Nigeria. To you,every thing wrong in the south is been tolerated up north. You don't travel. in fact, you have a long way to go with your myopic and Mongoloid thinking. You should thank a plateau woman who command the NDLEA to sanitized your state to make it dangerous drug, free.

Back then when i was in sec sch in kaduna state if i tell you hw many drug barons i encountered you will be shocked....

Their blackspot,mode of packaging and distribution.....

Bro na north sell and consume drugs pass.....

Na wetin media show pple wey no go dem dey see...
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by DSC7: 10:18am On Feb 22, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Not surprised with the discoveries in the two area : Slaughter Market (Trans -Amadi Area) & Abuja Estate in Portharcourt.

I suggested that NDLEA should go and raid Trailer Park too along Portharcourt - Ogoni Road.

Snitch!!!!

Men go soon pick u up......
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by sodiamond: 11:03am On Feb 22, 2021
I don't see cannabis as a bad thing. They oil helps one relax
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by BRATISLAVA: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2021
HopeVictor:

Lol..abi?

No, really, you need to see the people there. I know Lagos people are all mad, but these ones are also aggressive.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by HopeVictor(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

No, really, you need to see the people there. I know Lagos people are all mad, but these ones are also aggressive.
I'm there na
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
HopeVictor:

I'm there na

God help you. The place is full of black dust and very stuffy, hot. Then the people are so rough and wild. Even the old men. Too much drugs and drink. People drink at the ATM even. Even at the so called serene areas you will see them roaming
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by HopeVictor(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

God help you. The place is full of black dust and very stuffy, hot. Then the people are so rough and wild. Even the old men. Too much drugs and drink. People drink at the ATM even. Even at the so called serene areas you will see them roaming
Not everywhere though.. depends on where you visited
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
HopeVictor:

Not everywhere though.. depends on where you visited

Only Bonny was free of those vices and scary looking men. Once you're out from the AC, the heat is something else.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:

Absolutely unsurprising. People there just move around like drug and drink zombies.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by Onekind04(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Az...... wisdom grass grin
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by HopeVictor(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Only Bonny was free of those vices and scary looking men. Once you're out from the AC, the heat is something else.
Seems you don't know much about PH
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by BRATISLAVA: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
HopeVictor:

Seems you don't know much about PH

I only know they are aggressive, always killing, tattooed, cultists (both male and female) and high on drugs or drinks. God save anyone who lives there. Even the women look so rough.
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by HopeVictor(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I only know they are aggressive, always killing, tattooed, cultists (both male and female) and high on drugs or drinks. God save anyone who lives there. Even the women look so rough.
Ah? Chai.. you need to change that mentality about PH.. the place is nice..all these things you stated also happens in every state
Re: NDLEA Uncovers Cannabis Warehouse In Rivers (video) by muzidon(m): 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Somebody said north is the home of atrocities, i categorically prove u wrong, from all evident proofs, south south, and east are the pioners of all evil actions, in nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos LGA Elections: RRS Commander, Egbeyemi Addresses Agege Youths / Atan-Kekere Residents Chased Out By Floods, Bad Roads(Pictures) / Man Poison Wife's Drink In Botswana But Their 11-year-old Son Drinks It And Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.