Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,909 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

ESN Should Be Granted Amensty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Should Be Granted Amensty (462 Views)

IPOB And ESN Should Learn From Taliban Current Predicament / Why Abidemi Rufai Should Not Be Granted Bail – U.S. Govt. / Will Buhari Give Shekau Amensty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think instead of fighting and incurring unbearable losses on side of the millitary,Nigerian government under the leadership of the extremely good and capable buhari should grant ESN Operatives amnesty.

Nigerian soldiers can't win this war against ESN they are engaged in.The only solution is for buhari to call mazi Nnamdi kanu and ESN commanders to the dialouging table and grant them amensty,whatever they wish and want should be done.

From a wise Nigerian.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2021
Dialouging with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the solution and the only way to peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Africonji: 9:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
I will tell you the reason why Mazi Kanu won't get amnesty like the zoo terrorists. It is simply because of his method of operation. What does Mazi have to leverage on or bargain with? Look at the Niger Delta militants that were granted amnesty they had the country on its knees because they were hitting the FG where it hurts, it's crude oil income. They were also kidnapping expatriates which was affecting the image of the country and chasing away investors in the oil and gas sector.

Also look at boko haram and bandits. They are kidnapping school children up and down, suicide bombing and what have you. These acts are causing real embarrassment to the zoo government. By kidnapping dozens of school children, they are making Buhari look incompetent after chibok girls have still not been found. Now compare that to ipob and ESN who pride themselves on being non-violent. What is there for Abuja to fear about ipob compared to those other militants I mentioned? Ipob might have to change tactics and become more militant if they want to be taken serious like the other ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Africonji:
I will tell you the reason why Mazi Kanu won't get amnesty like the zoo terrorists. It is simply because of his method of operation. What does Mazi have to leverage on or bargain with? Look at the Niger Delta militants that were granted amnesty they had the country on its knees because they were hitting the FG where it hurts, it's crude oil income. They were also kidnapping expatriates which was affecting the image of the country and chasing away investors in the oil and gas sector.

Also look at boko haram and bandits. They are kidnapping school children up and down, suicide bombing and what have you. These acts are causing real embarrassment to the zoo government. By kidnapping dozens of school children, they are making Buhari look incompetent after chibok girls have still not been found. Now compare that to ipob and ESN who pride themselves on being non-violent. What is there for Abuja to fear about ipob compared to those other militants I mentioned? Ipob might have to change tactics and become more militant if they want to be taken serious like the other ones.
By the time Nigeria keep losing thousands of soldiers and heavy war equipments to ESN
They will surely bargain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by IamWonderful: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Have you informed your governors, house of assembly members and ohaneze because they are the ones that proscribed and outlawed IPOB, Buhari is not the problem, your leaders are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by authority2006(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2021
superjab:
I think instead of fighting and incurring unbearable losses on side of the millitary,Nigerian government under the leadership of the extremely good and capable buhari should grant ESN Operatives amnesty.

Nigerian soldiers can't win this war against ESN they are engaged in .The only solution is for buhari to call mazi Nnamdi kanu and ESN commanders to the dialouging table and grant them amensty,whatever they wish and want should be done.

From a wise Nigerian.

Nigerian soldiers can't win but you're begging on behalf of the murderers and anarchists, how ironic? Let's wait and see the outcome first, after giving them Boko Haram treatments.
Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2021
authority2006:

Nigerian soldiers can't win but you're begging on behalf of the murderers and anarchists, how ironic? Let's wait and see the outcome first, after giving them Boko Haram treatments.
Bokoharam threatment won't work na amensty sure pass grin

2 Likes

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by istina: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2021
So that South East too can cash out it's all about the money.
Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
authority2006:

WHOM EXACTLY DID THE ESN OPERATIVES KILL?

1 Like

Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
authority2006:

Which foolish Bokoharam treatment be that

Bokoharam that's gaining more ground

The Nigerian military is now political jaré
Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by philo04(m): 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
they only lost the fight not the Battle
the land of the rising sun

for your info....I be yoruba ....

check me out on fbk Ade dapo

I come in peace
Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Omoslim26: 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
istina:
So that South East too can cash out it's all about the money.

And so

how many has esn killed compared to other illegally armed militias

mind you esn are not terrorists

#amnestyforesn
Re: ESN Should Be Granted Amensty by Foolishbuhari: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Amnesty for what exactly? What crimes have the ESN committed other than rid their forests of terrorists?

(1) (Reply)

Lamentation Thread For Northern Farmers and produce dealers / Important Message To IPOB Terrorists. / Covid-19 - How I Am Feeling After Vaccination - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.