Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt (21391 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New NDDC Board And Management / President Buhari Receives Lauretta Onochie New NDDC Chairman In Aso Rock / Akpabio Inspects New NDDC Headquarters Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by ubox: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
President Mohammadu Buhari, will on Thursday, February 25, 2021, commission the newly completed headquarters complex of the Niger Delta Delta Commission (NDDC), located in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

This disclosure was made by the management of the commission in a statement on Sunday, February 21.

The statement revealed that the programme which would commence by 10am, would be conducted virtually by the President and broadcast live by major television networks and also on NDDC’s social media channels.

It said that the decision for a virtual commissioning was taken as a result of current concerns about COVID-19.

The statement read in part: “The Honourable Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, the Interim Administrator, Mr Efiong Akwa, Management and Staff of Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), gladly announce the virtual commissioning of its new headquarters complex (#NDDCNewHQComplex), on Eastern Bypass, Marine Base, Port Harcourt by His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by donbachi(m): 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
No need..cos he wont come.na the presidency go come.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by AceRoot(m): 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
This makes me marvel and wonder about Apo Rock and NDDC ingenuity. The superb new building is in PH and PH has an airport, and the Presidential planes are at Abuja Airport. AND suddenly, NO POSSIBLE FLIGHTS from one to the other, ferrying the President of the country ?

ENTER a brilliant plan to VIRTUALLY launch/open the new Headquarters !!! SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG in the Aso Villa.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by heniford2: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
waste of money

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by allen113: 2:58am On Feb 22, 2021
nawa o how many head offices this people get for pitakwa?

waterlines dem dey, aba road dem dey, marine base them dn build office again. nna men I tire

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 4:53am On Feb 22, 2021
donbachi:
No need..cos he wont come.na the presidency go come.

It's a virtual commissioning exercise undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Tonyblinky(m): 4:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Useless commissioning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by igbowoman: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Who wants to bet?
He won't be there
If he shows up then Lie Mohammed is nolonger a goat but an ewu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Pious101: 4:56am On Feb 22, 2021
Tonyblinky:
Useless commissioning
why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Amayo192: 4:57am On Feb 22, 2021
complex for cows
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by jawalis(m): 4:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Silly projects everywhere. Anyways, I miss Wumi2017
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Figolouis: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Who else has noticed that our darling president has not travel out of Abuja for more than ayear, not even Nassarawa the closest state except Daura. Something is wrong somewhere

13 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:58am On Feb 22, 2021
Ok let see
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by November24(f): 5:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Complex without impact
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Obijulius: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2021
If Buhari shows up I’ll reveal the person who killed Tupac!

Most corrupt government in the history of the world commissioning an edifice that glorifies and represents corruption in all forms.

NDDC = SCAM

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Jerryherd: 5:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Figolouis:
Who else has noticed that our darling president has not travel out of Abuja for more than ayear, not even Nassarawa the closest state except Daura.

He was out of the country with Jonathan on peacekeeping talks, then he travelled to Daura

A 78 year old man perhaps 80 would rather delegate responsibility than do everything himself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Thoyesh: 5:07am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

He was out of the country with Jonathan on peacekeeping talks, then he travelled to Abuja

A 78 year old man perhaps 80 would rather delegate responsibility than do everything himself

If he's too old for his responsibilities, why not resign?
A president that so much unprecedented violence, destruction, death and disaster happening to his citizens in all states and has never visited once to sympathize with people.... a soulless president that oozes of ineptitude in everything!
The useless stupid governors will also travel down to abuja to show him pictures and videos instead of sitting down in their states
Buhari is the greatest mistake that happened in Nigerian history... so disconnected from the people who elected him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by deji17: 5:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Jerryherd: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Thoyesh:

If he's too old for his responsibilities, why not resign You lot will defend anything cuz of crumbs they give you

Only sick people think facts stated is because of crumbs.. I don't need anyones crumb to educate you

His responsibility is not about travelling all around like a tourist, get educated and know the function of a President commander in chief

Even a Chief Executive Officer doesn't go about like a migrating Herdsmen

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Thoyesh: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Jerryherd:

Only sick people think facts stated is because of crumbs.. I don't need anyones crumb to educate you

His responsibility is not about travelling all around like a tourist, get educated and know the function of a President commander in chief

Even a Chief Executive Officer doesn't go about like a migrating Herdsmen

I don't even expect anything better from you.... y'all sold your souls for the crumbs they give you... you have a hand in the destruction of this country
Oh! Your children and grand children will meet the destruction as it is!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Jerryherd: 5:18am On Feb 22, 2021
Thoyesh:

I don't even expect anything better from you.... y'all sold your souls for the crumbs they give you... you have a hand in the destruction of this country
Oh! Your children and grand children will meet the destruction as it is!

And if I never collected any dime from any politician so shall it be for your own children and grandchildren

If he travels about you will wail, now he isn't travelling you continue to wail... If you or any one in your family can do better in governance kindly get elected and involved not this endlessly wailing which is quite irritating

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by ezenna191(m): 5:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Someone told me that the best way to assess Nigeria's corruption is looking at the towering buildings in Abuja never put in use. NDDC is another cesspool of money laundering.
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by OfficialGaGa(m): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Since I was born n now I am growing beards.... I have know wat kind of work does the NDDC do.. n if it has benefited the Niger Delta areas...

OP.. pls correct... Niger Delta development.... not niger Delta delta

OfficialGaGa

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Rekyz(m): 5:35am On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful edifice
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Mouthpis(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2021
I am from the Niger Delta Area of Nigeria, Delta State to be precise.

But, I still do not know the use/function of this NDDC.

Been in asking and no reasonable answer.
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by elmessiahs(m): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2021
if they tell you how much this building gulped you will wonder to perplexity. Very criminal agency

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Many Ministers from other Niger Delta states could not complete this projects since the commission was set up, but here we have an uncommon Minister who came barely 2 years ago and behold the project is completed and ready for commissioning. One wonders why some groups in the region wanted to crucify him. Those that benefitted from the high level corruption in the commission and their accomplices will soon be unraveled and handed over to appropriate authorities for prosecution. Congratulations Sen. Godswill Obot Akpabio for the uncommon work in the commission.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by WiszyFraud: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Him go gree come at all?? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by Triangles1(m): 6:18am On Feb 22, 2021
You guys should let BuBu rest, he's a good man spoiled by your state government and minister.
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by etrouble: 6:20am On Feb 22, 2021
NSSC Headquarters just completed after how many years. Throughout PDP's 16 wasted years, billions was budgeted for this projects but the billions are in the accounts of Impatience Jonaddaft, James Ibori, Ateke Tom, Rotimi Amaechi. Even Bola Tinubu sef go take him own. Several Northern looters too don take their own share, yet the project was never completed,

Buhari has performed better than all the leaders of this country from before independence to date in term of infrastructure and projects. However, if Bihari's blood sucking killer Fulani brothers kill everybody, who will use the infrastructure?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by TANID(m): 6:24am On Feb 22, 2021
OK
Re: Buhari To Commission The New NDDC Complex In Port Harcourt by eedimo(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Is this edifice really necessary?
I thought NDDC job is supposed to be in the streets of the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Banned From Seeing Metuh In Prison / Fighting Factors: Why PDP Lost Ekiti To APC / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.