Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,638,454 members, 6,173,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 February 2021 at 10:38 AM

Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards (37616 Views)

Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / List Of Winners At VGMA 2019 As Burna Boy Wins African Artiste Of The Year / Next Rated Award Winners At The Headies Since 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by donforeign: 6:42pm On Feb 22
lagusboyyy:
Olamide is slowly going out of naija music recognition.

There was a time that he was winning everything winnable at this same headies.

Life!

Olamide dn pack up...
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by donforeign: 6:45pm On Feb 22
CheedyJ:

He was nominated , that’s enough spot ..
chike album is the best album of the year.. useless beadies..

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by lagusboyyy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22
donforeign:

Olamide dn pack up...
I'm telling you.

I remember one headies like that, this guy won over 4 award, and he really felt happy that day.

Lessons in this, when we are the top, lets just be impactful positively, no champion forever.

He has already been replaced by burna boy at that top helm..

Its now..

Wizkid

Davido

Burna boy.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by Coinbased: 6:46pm On Feb 22
Good
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by donforeign: 6:47pm On Feb 22
airmark:

Which album was actually better than Apollo in content?

Apollo na trash n average sleepy album.
Chike album is d best album..
Fire boy first album was better than apollo... nonsense
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22
donforeign:

Apollo na trash n average sleepy album.
Chike album is d best album..
Fire boy first album was better than apollo... nonsense

Mention just one song from that Chike's album that beats Fireboy's Champion in quality.

Chike's album that is not even better than Adekunle Gold's album. grin

2 Likes

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44pm On Feb 22
NaijaHelper1:
So Davido won nothing?
They are all out of there minds.
Crazy mofos! undecided
Loool!
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by yommyoke: 9:13pm On Feb 22
I don't fuckin care about Naija music anyways, may Jah continue to bless Queen Bey and strengthen her league... if not for her, my playlist would have suffered bad bad.
Naija no sabi music, only our gbedu beats dey make sense
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by silifat11(m): 2:51am On Feb 23
Duduke do worth Song of the year award... As per Wizkid for Artist of the year, naah

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by donforeign: 11:13am On Feb 23
airmark:

Mention just one song from that Chike's album that beats Fireboy's Champion in quality.

Chike's album that is not even better than Adekunle Gold's album. grin

You know nothing bro...
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by donforeign: 11:14am On Feb 23
lagusboyyy:
I'm telling you.

I remember one headies like that, this guy won over 4 award, and he really felt happy that day.

Lessons in this, when we are the top, lets just be impactful positively, no champion forever.

He has already been replaced by burna boy at that top helm..

Its now..

Wizkid

Davido

Burna boy.

Correct your list. .

Burna boy before anyone else..
That guy dn leave their wizkid n co
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by airmark(m): 11:31am On Feb 23
donforeign:

You know nothing bro...

Lol, that's why i asked you so i could know something.

Chike ko, Chije ni. He is not even close to Joeboy in quality of songs.
Re: Full List Of Winners At The 14th Headies Awards by Naughtysex: 2:50pm On Feb 23
TellMeNothing:

I tell you. Like WTF. That guy ain rapping shit... I give on Naija hip-hop for sometime now. Except some few underground elite heads
honestly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. / Do You Like Rock Music? What's Your Favourite Band?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.