Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police (18190 Views)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha Leaving Imo Government House In Style (Photos) / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Rekyz(m): 5:34am On Feb 22, 2021
You can't eat your cake and have it. Enjoy the change you brought. Who would ever imagine that this retard will cry over issues like this?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by dederocs(m): 5:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Criminal man, no be you go find trouble, them humble you na grin

You go vomit all you stole.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:07am On Feb 22, 2021
They were matcheting your boys and the police was backing them up, but somehow you managed to escape and were locked up in a room.... Ooooshey, James Bond lomo

It's either those shooting didn't know how to direct the gun to your location, or you have odieshi or the room they kept you in was both bulletproof and "destruction-proof" for you to have escaped

No be same video wey we don watch here? If the police were as you said, those ones beside you for don give you better 2-by-4 slap wey go reconfigure your face

Dey there dey lie... Nonsense and Ingredient

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by dalongjnr: 6:27am On Feb 22, 2021
kingbee90:
One thing these our greedy Naija politicians seem to forget is POWER IS TRANSIENT.
Some few years ago, Rochas was busy grabbing people's lands forcefully, creating ridiculous ministries(min of happiness) & appointing his family members & in-laws as commissioners/chief of staff while erecting statues all over the state.
Today, power has changed hands & he is now fighting & weeping like a kid for a multi-billion naira estate he built for his wife with stolen governor funds & on a government-owned land.
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ALL THIEVES.
Okorocha was a multi billionaire even before he became a governor,owning multi billion naira properties eg. crest hotel,la'mond hotels, Rocha's schools and foundation. angel of hope hospitals etc. my brother, you don't know okorocha Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:
They were matcheting your boys and the police was backing them up, but somehow you managed to escape and were locked up in a room.... Ooooshey, James Bond lomo

It's either those shooting didn't know how to direct the gun to your location, or you have odieshi or the room they kept you in was both bulletproof and "destruction-proof" for you to have escaped

No be same video wey we don watch here? If the police were as you said, those ones beside you for don give you better 2-by-4 slap wey go reconfigure your face

Dey there dey lie... Nonsense and Ingredient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Wisebird22(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2021
Cross River State governor Shea you d watch this film?
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by EagleNest(m): 6:39am On Feb 22, 2021
What goes round comes round. It is in Nigeria that they say "stealing is not corruption" - GEJ. Greed no go kill Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Oludara202: 6:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Igboameze
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Zetty177x: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2021
dalongjnr:

Okorocha was a multi billionaire even before he became a governor,owning multi billion naira properties eg. crest hotel,la'mond hotels, Rocha's schools and foundation. angel of hope hospitals etc. my brother, you don't know okorocha Rochas.

Doesn't mean he didn't steal

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Polyglot7pointO: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Jostoman:
Okorocha should go and revalidate his APC membership card, because it is Presidency that is fighting okorocha through hope Uzodinma. Thank you
u are a cabal in the making... ooin u are doing excellently well �u and nairaland false prophet Na bracket first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Polyglot7pointO: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2021
dalongjnr:

u can now tell us how he saved so much to acquire the wealth .. because I’m sure as hell u don’t even know but I pray that wisdom befalls u so u will immediately make calls or try to google rumours because u might not find the history online because google doesn’t keep records of sudden wealth or unverifiable source of income.. just ur sudden appearance with initial titles like philanthropist lol
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by ceeceeco: 7:11am On Feb 22, 2021
2 plots of land for sale @ Rumuokwrushi pipeline, along Igbo etche road, Port Harcourt Rivers State. Contact: 09017711511.
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by dalongjnr: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
u can now tell us how he saved so much to acquire the wealth .. because I’m sure as hell u don’t even know but I pray that wisdom befalls u so u will immediately make calls or try to google rumours because u might not find the history online because google doesn’t keep records of sudden wealth or unverifiable source of income.. just ur sudden appearance with initial titles like philanthropist lol
This is someone I know and he knows personally even before he thinks of contesting any electoral position. My man, that man is a down to earth businessman. A contactor, supplier, importer and exporter, a hotelier,a school proprietor, a transporter,a realtor,a reknown philanthropist...... and later a politician who contested to be a president without been a governor or a senator, on two occasions,becoming popular in the process before he later contested the position of governor(which I think was belittling to his status,then) on that platform of APGA and won with a margin. All I see is, you don't know his struggles, victories and pains to fame and success. Stop the envy and jealously.
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Cobham10: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Though I don't like Uzodinma, neither does vast majority of my fellow Imolites...but on this one, he has my backing
Rochas Okoroawusa saw himself as a demigod as the then governor, grabbing people's lands with impunity and enriching his family member...karma is really a jolly friend
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Cobham10: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Though I don't like Uzodinma, neither does vast majority of my fellow Imolites...but on this one, he has my backing
Rochas Okoroawusa saw himself as a demigod as the then governor, grabbing people's lands with impunity and enriching his family members...karma is really a jolly friend

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Polynek(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmmm tinx de happen
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Polyglot7pointO: 7:35am On Feb 22, 2021
dalongjnr:

This is someone I know and he knows personally even before he thinks of contesting any electoral position. My man, that man is a down to earth businessman. A contactor, supplier, importer and exporter, a hotelier,a school proprietor, a transporter,a realtor,a reknown philanthropist...... and later a politician who contested to be a president without been a governor or a senator, on two occasions,becoming popular in the process before he later contested the position of governor(which I think was belittling to his status,then) on that platform of APGA and won with a margin. All I see is, you don't know his struggles, victories and pains to fame and success. Stop the envy and jealously.
u haven’t answered my question u know? U personally knew him whilst he was working his ass off 24/7 9-5 a week u mean? And u watched him closely became the the stuffs u mentioned above? He must be a good mentor band should lecture economics and life’s dynamics in Harvard then..
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by pricklewane: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2021
How you. An wake up to tell foolish n senseless lies is what I do not understand. Where on Earth did Okorocha curse his people for not voting Buhari ? Why do so many of you fools just lie without shame like this ?

Nels55:
At the height of your power you acted as God, you never know how much people hated you.
I could remember when you cursed your people for voting against BUHARI, today BUHARI will not save you, APC will not save you, PDP will not save you and even your people will not save you.

Gov Uzodinma knew he is not popular as well , popularly known as supreme court governor but this very act against Okorocha buys him favour even from PDP..

Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by CrazyGranddad(m): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Uzodinma will suffer the same fate. Imo and Abia churning out useless Politicians since 1853
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Dimmatic(f): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2021
EmekaA125:

Scammer
why not call and stop making ur self look stupid
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by chuksme(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2021
The wickets must not go unpunished. This is the beginning.
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Kwanza:

https://www.thecable.ng/okorocha-how-i-was-attacked-by-thugs-imo-government-house-police/amp
Shame of Igbo land Imo and Anambra politicians! Shameless people! Childish politicians! Very very childish!
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Divinehenrich(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Weldone Senator Hope Uzodimma. Imo people are solidly behind you. Rochas mercilessly stole Imo fund
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by densiks: 8:57am On Feb 22, 2021
CrazyGranddad:
Uzodinma will suffer the same fate. Imo and Abia churning out useless Politicians since 1853

Does that include late Sam Mbakwe?
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Minjim: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2021
See people that want to become president in 2023.
Can't even live peaceful
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Jostoman: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

You never see womanizer......... Nairaland, the new online asylum.......... grin
grin grin
Re: Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police by Adavizesunday: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hmmmmm, y are u people hating on this man nah ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari In Suit. / Dino Melaye Blasts Bello, Says He Paid Coordinators Money To Forge INEC Signatur / PDP Rejects Kano Results, Insists Abba Yusuf Won The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.