Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

If This Happens Between You And A Friend You Borrowed N4million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If This Happens Between You And A Friend You Borrowed N4million Naira (254 Views)

Jaruma Blasts Ned Nwoko: You Borrowed Huge Money From Billionaire Captain Hosa / AMVCA: Nkechi Blessing Mocks Her Colleagues Who Borrowed To Look Good For Event / I Charge N4million Naira For 6 Months On Hair Deals – Bobrisky Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Happens Between You And A Friend You Borrowed N4million Naira by saraeden29: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Watch "karate prank" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc
#14thHeadies / Omah lay / Wizkid / Bovi / Fireboy / Zion / wind waker / baily / Tommy / Gabi
#AttackonTitanFinalSeason

In this wicked world, anything can happen.
Popular Nigerian actor Mofe Damijo shared a very tight scenario where a friend you borrowed N4million didn’t pay the loan back when due

When you now got into financial crisis, you asked your friend to return back the money, he refused and you had to beg him to send N2million and forget the rest.

He responded saying he can only raise N1,500,000 you accepted because less than half bread is better than none.

When he sent the money, something shocking happened. Read below for better understanding

READ BELOW:-

Watch "karate prank" on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w96iTaNDQJc
#14thHeadies / Omah lay / Wizkid / Bovi / Fireboy / Zion / wind waker / baily / Tommy / Gabi
#AttackonTitanFinalSeason

Re: If This Happens Between You And A Friend You Borrowed N4million Naira by padi94(m): 2:49am On Feb 22, 2021
Oga him don borrow me the money like that o... 10yrs later, he will beg for say make I pay 500k keep d rest.
Re: If This Happens Between You And A Friend You Borrowed N4million Naira by LoudLord(m): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2021
He own done be that...Maybe after 5yrs he go beg me and I go tell am say na only 1k I fit give am cause na the amount way dey with me...

Werey you think say you dey wise,to borrow money easy na to pay back be the issue

SayNoToBorrowBorrow

(1) (Reply)

Iprom / Rip PAPA , Peter Okoye Buries Father In-law / Bobrisky Congratulate His Fans Who Had His Name Tattoo His Name With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.