Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis (17912 Views)

Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by forgiveness: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Coronabirus:
Alhamdulillah. I really like your outspoken attitude. This is the first time I see the comment that almost all Yoruba Muslims and Northern Muslims obviously understood from the sinister intention of Yoruba Christians who allowed themselves to be infiltrated & diverted from what they were known (interreligious accommodation). There are few Muslims in OPC & the attitude of OPC is always anti-Islam; Adebanjo and Odumakin are very coward to have failed to come out publicly and tell Yoruba Muslims that they want to suffocate them. Is it not obvious when Adebanjo prefer Eastern President to Tinubu? All Muslims right abuse especially about Hijab is the cowardice action of people like you. There is nothing that we don't know, if u think what u always say in Church isn't coming out then you're wrong.
The day Northerners collectively understand all the conspiracies against Tinubu; the deliberate incitation of ethno-religious conflict between Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani to demarket Tinubu and Endsars saga that will be the beginning of Tinubu's booming market in the North.
The power of faith will prove you wrong when the time comes!

She is not a Yoruba Muslim. She is Fulani girl.

1 Like

Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by DonroxyII: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
Hell with APC and "One Nigeria" we don't want restructuring or the presidency. Oduduwa republic is all we want, not even a Christian president. When oduduwa republic is achieved we will start maltreating Yoruba Muslims like Abibatu Mogaji, bola tinubu, lai muhammad, fashola, until they run to the North. So that we will make Christian academicians, like Wole Soyinka, Wande Abimbola, Sophie Oluwole, Toyin Falola, Lusiah Teish, Stephen Adebanji Akintoye, Kola Abimbola, and Jacob Olupona as Yoruba leaders. Fun facts; we will use Amotoken to get oduduwa republic. Tunde bakare and Oyedepo will be our president and prime minister in the Christians Oduduwa republic.
Yorubas are not this unreasonable...

I'm a muslim , my paternal grandma and her entire family are Christians .... I can never hurt them and they can never hurt me ... That's how we roll !!
Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by luluman: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Odua1stson:
We don't want any fucking restructuring again, all we want is oduduwa nation where human lifes will be more valuable than that of the cow
God bless oduduwa nation
I warned you to stop speaking for yorubas when you are not one of us.
Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by orisa37: 4:55am On Feb 23, 2021
Gandollaar:
He nor send!

Na abooki

If he had his way, he will kill Aketi.

See bauchi governor nau.

The thing pain Dem well weh grin

He conspired against SARAKI to pass RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY through.

1 Like

Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by DestroyEvil: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Hell with APC and "One Nigeria" we don't want restructuring or the presidency. Oduduwa republic is all we want, not even a Christian president. When oduduwa republic is achieved we will start maltreating Yoruba Muslims like Abibatu Mogaji, bola tinubu, lai muhammad, fashola, until they run to the North. So that we will make Christian academicians, like Wole Soyinka, Wande Abimbola, Sophie Oluwole, Toyin Falola, Lusiah Teish, Stephen Adebanji Akintoye, Kola Abimbola, and Jacob Olupona as Yoruba leaders. Fun facts; we will use Amotoken to get oduduwa republic. Tunde bakare and Oyedepo will be our president and prime minister in the Christians Oduduwa republic.
You this Fulani guy trying to continue your Divide and Rule game using Religion for Yorubas. ThunderFire of the CREATOR of Humanity shall soon destroy you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by talk2maurice(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2021
Gabkosh:
Shut up, who put you in mess. Did you vote Jonathan more than southwest or you vote Atiku than them.

You people are just hypocrites and cowards. You are the main problem of this country. Afonja
Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by Gabkosh: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
talk2maurice:

You people are just hypocrites and cowards. You are the main problem of this country. Afonja
You for say yorubas are the main cause of poverty in your impoverished family na.

OSU dodondoya.
Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by talk2maurice(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
Gabkosh:
You for say yorubas are the main cause of poverty in your impoverished family na.

OSU dodondoya.

I can feed your entire family three square meals forever and I won't bleep. I only want you and you hypocritical and cowardice to have have sense and have some balls OLODO
Re: YCE Berates Ahmad Lawan Over Statement On Shasha Crisis by Gabkosh: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
talk2maurice:

I can feed your entire family three square meals forever and I won't bleep. I only want you and you hypocritical and cowardice to have have sense and have some balls OLODO
We know your type.

Elon musk mate.

Always rich online.

Very impoverished idiot.

Elon musk online, baby seller in real life.

Your tribe get ball.

Dodondoya mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) / PHOTOS: Shekarau Receives His APC Membership Card / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.