Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) (3996 Views)

Buju BNXN Wins Next Rated Award Plus A Bentley At Headies. Photos And Video / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award / BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by onyi25(f): 7:40am On Feb 22, 2021
The long anticipated 14th edition of Headies Music Award took place last night, 21st February.

The show was held at Eko Hotels and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos and hosted by Bovi and Nancy Isime.

Alot of celebrities were present up for the event including BBNaija's star girl Erica Nlewedim who showed up looking really stunning in red.

See more stunning photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/02/bbnaija-erica-looking-breathtaking-as.html?m=1.

Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by jimi4us: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful princess
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by Mitchelle2019: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
No bi small breathtaking..she is so beautiful
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by Faber(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
If they tell you how many litres of cum this girl don swallow to reach this level...you self go pity for all these our 9ja oloshobrities...their own no good.

Am sure Erica fit don swallow up to 10litres of cum from different dicks. Kiddwaya own na the one wey do me vaam for eye like lighter...

She use her mouth talk am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by Onyi22(f): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Beautiful DeRica
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by pinkbarby: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is super beautiful and elegant. Star girl on the reals
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by pinkbarby: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Faber:
If they tell you how many litres of cum this girl don swallow to reach this level...you self go pity for all these our 9ja oloshobrities...their own no good.

Am sure Erica fit don swallow up to 10litres of cum from different dicks. Kiddwaya own na the one wey do me vaam for eye like lighter...

She use her mouth talk am
and how many pvssy have you licked... Mother fuvking pvssy eater.

you will come to nairaland to act all innocent while you dey swallow cum of every every.... yeye

Erica is way better than all these hypocrite mofos on NL forming innocent....

Erica is open hearted, free spirited and kind....

So you can argue the rest with your data

Hypocrite

We moveee

Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
Kidd come and finish this off o
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by QueenEowyn(f): 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2021
lovely dress
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by Faber(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
pinkbarby:
Even me can you guys guess how many dicks I have licked... Mother fuvking cum sucker like me.

I will come to nairaland to act all innocent while in secret I dey swallow cum of every every.... yeye

Erica is way better than all these hypocrite mofos on NL forming innocent....

Erica is open hearted, free spirited and kind....

So I can argue the rest with my data

My boobs don sag reach floor and my p***y wide like dual carriage high way

I am a Hypocrite and unrepentant Olosho

I need help o

Jesus Christ...people dey this world o
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by pinkbarby: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Faber:

Jesus Christ...people dey this world o
how dare you Call the name of Jesus...
You bloody hypocrite
Re: Bbnaija Erica Looking Breathtaking As Ever For The 14th Headies (photos) by pinkbarby: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Faber:
If they tell you how many litres of cum of different girls I don swallow 4 my life... Yet I come to NL to insult other people because I am jealous of them.

Even this Erica, I envy her.

I fit don swallow up to 10litres of cum from different pvssy yet I no blow, I no get money, I'm a loser, I'm a nobody.... I just come to channel my frustrations....

Sugar mummys self no gree blow me... this world no balance

Na me talk am

You need to repent

(1) (Reply)

PICTURE: Lagos Blogger Linda Ikeji And Ice Prince / This Is DANGEROUS: Watch Nicki Minaj Twerking (WOW!) / Timaya's Outfit To A Wedding Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.